• 2 Post By clarky.

Thread: Summer Stack Critique

florestrainer2009 is offline Junior Member

Summer Stack Critique

Stats:
    Age-39
    Weight-225lbs
    Height-6'0

about a month ago, finshed an intense stack of Dbol ,Test Cyp n Deca n gained bout 50lbs, not to mention sum fat 2 go along with my gains, but that was expected. ive been cruising since than at 250mg/wk Test Cyp n have mantained not only my weight, but also my strength gains, which also have increased slightly. im going 2 wait another 2mths n than start a cutting cycle, with hopes to at least trim down to 205-210lbs, but nothing below 200lbs, as too much below that weight n i start looking too thin with my height. i was thinking as follows:

Wks 1-10 Tri-Blend 1cc = (100mg Test Prop,100mg Masteron ,100mg Tren Ace)
    1cc/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
    Wks 1-10 Adex .5mg/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
    Wks 1-10 HCG 250IU/E3D (Tue,Fri)
    Wks 4-10 Winny 100mg/ED w/Tudca

looks good or bad? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated n if u need any more info on me, ill b more than happy
    2 provide. thanx....

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are staying on a cruise why not just cut now on your cruise to prime for your next cycle? I am not a fan of blends either

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yes this ^^ as bio said. What i don't get is why ppl bulk cut bulk cut ect ect . Why not just eat just over your tdee's min fat good muscle gain or just under tdee's to lose bf and keep lean.

There is no need to use all these componds to get a bulk or cut bulk cut be smart about this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Yes this ^^ as bio said. What i don't get is why ppl bulk cut bulk cut ect ect . Why not just eat just over your tdee's min fat good muscle gain or just under tdee's to lose bf and keep lean.

There is no need to use all these componds to get a bulk or cut bulk cut be smart about this.
    You guys all know i am not a fan of bulking. It stinks dieting those calories back off later. I will take the leaner gains all year round
    ghettoboyd likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    If you are staying on a cruise why not just cut now on your cruise to prime for your next cycle? I am not a fan of blends either
    IMO, and experience w/blends(once & never again)... You can't titrate your doses of sides start creeping.... Especially w/that stack there it's the same one I tried and couldn't get the test and Tren right... Needless to say I dropped the cycle after 3-4 wks!

Just tryin to shed some light in that area as most will say they're not big fans unless they have separate Tren a and prop to adjust a very low dose w/the blends but thsts a waste in my eyes.... Just my experience

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You guys all know i am not a fan of bulking. It stinks dieting those calories back off later. I will take the leaner gains all year round
    I'm thinkin the same on this Bio... Especially in my current situation...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I know see there is a perfect example bio look at him. You could not sculpt a better body it's all there every single muscle is poping.
    Bio-Active and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information