Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Anavar Cycle

phitnessphirst is offline New Member

Anavar Cycle

New here,

Buddy of mine gave me a free bottle of oral Anavar 20mg pills (70)...
    I know from prior research that taking oral is looked down apon, or at least on its own. I've been in the gym for 10 years now coming off an injury i thought why not its free and I'd try this anavar out. I'm not interested in injections so the synthetic test is out for me but i was wondering health wise ( I understand I won't get superman results) would it be safe to run

var (50mg/ed) 1-6 weeks
    HCGenerate- 3/am 2/pm/ed (1-6 weeks)
    N2 Guard- 4/am 3/pm/ed (1-6weeks)
    PCT- Nolva+leftover n2guard+ left over HCGenerate for 2 weeks after

Again just asking health wise would it be safe to run this cycle here without any down south issues or anything else....Also have some GW-501516 laying around might throw that into the mix but i dont see that being a plus or minus in that mix.

I'm 25 6 feet was 200lbs now bounce around 175-185 dont know my bodyf% but its very low im all muscle if that contributes at all to the above.

-Thanks
    Last edited by phitnessphirst; 03-23-2015 at 07:32 PM.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    running this cycle could potentially cause you problems. Hcgenerate doesnt do anything, some consider it a scam. The var will shut you down, your test levels can drop to a point where you cant achieve an erection. plus a 2 week pct likely wont be adequate so your levels wont rebound properly. This will likely cause more problems than its worth. Check out some stickies about running a proper first cycle. If anything hang on to the var until your ready to run it with test with proper pct and ancillaries during cycle.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Read the stickies regarding first cycles.

Thanks for the insight. Going to sound like a noob here but what and where are the stickies. Also just to be clear this is no safe way of running Anavar without test, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by phitnessphirst
    Thanks for the insight. Going to sound like a noob here but what and where are the stickies. Also just to be clear this is no safe way of running Anavar without test, correct?
    Nop, no safe way

Here start with this:

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Stickies, the threads start with "sticky" being written next to them

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the above link and this one especially.

The young and Steroids

Thanks for the all the replies guys much appreciated. Last question...
    If I'm just looking to get a slight strength boost and I want to just take 20mg ED of Anavar for say 6weeks. Coming off that what would a recommended PCT be for that? I understand that this probably won't give me any real visual affects here but I'm already cut and jacked up just looking to get a little strength back, at that low a dose would my guys downstairs survive this cycle?

The Anavar I have was free so I really don't know what else to do with it (not taking any injections). I understand how all that works I'm just wondering if it would be safe to run that. Can't be completely pointless if I take like 10mg in the am 10 8 hours later must do a little small something as long as I'm pushing hard at the gym.

I'm benching 315 max x10
    Curling 75lbs x20 <--lol
    Squat 400
    Dead 500
    Not trying to gloat at all just been in the gym for awhile now don't want people to think I'm going into this blind.. My diets great as well

Honestly just bored as hell in the gym not really motivated anymore I've never used anything like this so again just wondering if it would be safe to try this out 20ed 6 or more weeks what would a safe PCT be. Nolva?
    Last edited by phitnessphirst; 03-24-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks for the all the replies guys much appreciated. Last question... If I'm just looking to get a slight strength boost and I want to just take 20mg ED of Anavar for say 6weeks. Coming off that what would a recommended PCT be for that? I understand that this probably won't give me any real visual affects here but I'm already cut and jacked up just looking to get a little strength back, at that low a dose would my guys downstairs survive this cycle? The Anavar I have was free so I really don't know what else to do with it (not taking any injections). I understand how all that works I'm just wondering if it would be safe to run that. Can't be completely pointless if I take like 10mg in the am 10 8 hours later must do a little small something as long as I'm pushing hard at the gym. I'm benching 315 max x10 Curling 75lbs x20 <--lol Squat 400 Dead 500 Not trying to gloat at all just been in the gym for awhile now don't want people to think I'm going into this blind.. My diets great as well Honestly just bored as hell in the gym not really motivated anymore I've never used anything like this so again just wondering if it would be safe to try this out 20ed 6 or more weeks what would a safe PCT be. Nolva?
    So if you are 180lbs and can bench press 315x10, you really should think of powerlifting.

Anyway back to reality...
    If you take 20mg anavar per day for 6 weeks, you will see a slight strength increase but you will undoubtedly lose that and more once you come off cycle.
    15mg of anavar a day for 5 days has been shown to suppress testosterone production.
    Do you really want to risk the health of your HPTA when you are already an absolute beast on the bench?
    lovbyts likes this.

And that's a potential permanent thing right, aka a PCT wouldn't be able to bring the boys back. And if you read the above I'm normally 200lbs cut 20 or so off which was a nightmare basically starved myself and did a lot of cardio. (for the military long story short got disqualified) but that's neither here nor there but I didn't lose my strength still able to press that much np 10+ years in the gym natural

With cycling there is always the risk that your HPTA might never fully recover even with doing a proper PCT.
    There are no free rides.

Damn alright thought it be fun to try but not worth the risk then, guess I'll just let them collect dust for now. Thanks for all the time.

Damn alright thought it be fun to try but not worth the risk then, guess I'll just let them collect dust for now. Thanks for all the time.
    You can always sell it to a friend or someone that's not smart enough to research

Depending on your skills 50-150$ profit

ha solid profit but wouldn't do that to anyone friend or not. While on the topic anyone know a good site to by clomid and nolva from?

workinprogress21 is offline Junior Member
    ha solid profit but wouldn't do that to anyone friend or not. While on the topic anyone know a good site to by clomid and nolva from?
    The site sponsor has a banner at the top of the page labelled rui products, click it

Thanks!

So you obviously didn't read much if you were still thinking of taking it?

I did read everything. I have everything but the clomid/nolva figured I'd get the rest so if I do want to try it with test thats all I need to get.

I did read everything. I have everything but the clomid/nolva figured I'd get the rest so if I do want to try it with test thats all I need to get.
    You have ai and hcg ?

yeah I got hcgenerate caps... I was going to try this lol

week1

Var: 5-10mg ed // ZMA // N2Guard

week2

Var: 10-20mg ed // ZMA // N2Guard

week3

Var: 20mg ed // HCGenerate 5mg eod // ZMA // N2Guard

week4

Var: 20mg ed // HCGenerate 5mg eod // ZMA // N2Guard

week5

Var: 40mg ed // HCGenerate 5mg ed // ZMA // N2Guard

week6

Var: 20mg ed // HCGenerate 5mg ed // ZMA // N2Guard

Week7-11

Clomid ed // ?nolva? // ?HCGenerate? // ZMA // N2Guard

until hearing from you guys not to so I'll probably get some test down the road if I ever feel like running a cycle. Just out of curiosity if I did run without test the boys would probably shut down but would a pct help bring em back or is that the whole thing about oral only ..they don't come back. I'm not going to run just wondering, again I'm already in shape just being lazy off an injury and got some free var! so thought I'd give it a spin, and what better place to get a little insight then here so what the heck just asking.

This is my first forum I've joined but after reading lots and lots from other forums I'm pretty satisfied that there are little no keyboard warriors on here flaming away. That being said I appreciate the advice being a rook with cycles.

Very knowledgeable professional site here.
    Last edited by phitnessphirst; 03-25-2015 at 01:38 PM.

HCGenerate is a bullshit supplement not real hCG .
    Quit pretending you are not going to do the cycle.
    I am telling you now you are wasting your time.

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it man... If you do alway run test as a base and get real hcg

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm not busted balls but var only cycles are for women... Listen to the advice you've gotten! You need test to replace your endogenous test that is being suppressed/& eventually leading to shut down!

You've heard all the right advice just not what you wanta hear!! Everyone is lookin out for your health first abd foremost as you should

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I'm not busted balls but var only cycles are for women... Listen to the advice you've gotten! You need test to replace your endogenous test that is being suppressed/& eventually leading to shut down! You've heard all the right advice just not what you wanta hear!! Everyone is lookin out for your health first abd foremost as you should
    Lol let him do it. Did our best. At the end he ll come back for more and you can proudly say "i told you so"

He probably doesnt even have a real anavar , it's probably dbol or estrogen pills

I'm not running it. Equilibrium.....not worth my time

Again thank you all for the information, I for sure am not going to run the cycle. What I posted was a meaningless wouldn't even call a cycle after reading up, but was just what I first had in mind.

Thank you all for the time.
    over and out
    Last edited by phitnessphirst; 03-25-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phitnessphirst View Post
    Running Anavar alone is relatively safe. Running Anavar with testosterone may not be safe and it is utterly pointless.

The problem is that someone (like me) considers hair loss and acne scars as serious problems that can affect the rest of your life, while others (not like me) think that the most important thing is if they don't get an erection for several weeks, and as a result, the world will start to fall.

Furthermore, adding exogenous testosterone will suppress your endogenous testosterone even more, which will further complicate recovery (You can't hope that you would find too many geniuses on this forum, unfortunately.)

Your cycle with Anavar 50 mg daily for 6 weeks is a standard cycle that can be quite good and sufficient for beginners. I ran the same dosage for the same amount of time as my 3rd steroid cycle and I was quite satisfied with the strength gains. I don't know, what I would add to it further.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-26-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99
    Running Anavar alone is relatively safe. Running Anavar with testosterone may not be safe and it is utterly pointless. The problem is that someone (like me) considers hair loss and acne scars as serious problems that can affect the rest of your life, while others (not like me) think that the most important thing is if they don't get an erection for several weeks, and as a result, the world will start to fall. Furthermore, adding exogenous testosterone will suppress your endogenous testosterone even more, which will further complicate recovery (You can't hope that you would find too many geniuses on this forum, unfortunately.) Your cycle with Anavar 50 mg daily for 6 weeks is a standard cycle that can be quite good and sufficient for beginners. I ran the same dosage for the same amount of time as my 3rd steroid cycle and I was quite satisfied with the strength gains. I don't know, what I would add to it further.
    Hey self-proclaimed genius... First of all he doesn't even have enough anavar for 50mg daily for 6 weeks. I guess you were too busy admiring yourself to even notice that.

Second of all, this forum is about running safe and productive cycles. Running anavar without test is less productive than running it with test. The gains one makes from short oral only cycles are minimal a month or two after PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Running Anavar alone is relatively safe. Running Anavar with testosterone may not be safe and it is utterly pointless.

The problem is that someone (like me) considers hair loss and acne scars as serious problems that can affect the rest of your life, while others (not like me) think that the most important thing is if they don't get an erection for several weeks, and as a result, the world will start to fall.

Furthermore, adding exogenous testosterone will suppress your endogenous testosterone even more, which will further complicate recovery (You can't hope that you would find too many geniuses on this forum, unfortunately.)

Your cycle with Anavar 50 mg daily for 6 weeks is a standard cycle that can be quite good and sufficient for beginners. I ran the same dosage for the same amount of time as my 3rd steroid cycle and I was quite satisfied with the strength gains. I don't know, what I would add to it further.
    And they say you can't teach stupid!

Cody95 is offline Member

So little knowledge... Running orals alone is a disaster waiting to happen. When you suppress your natural Test, where do you expect to get Testostrone from? It won't shut your natural Test down, but it will certainly suppress it, which is why you need Testostrone as a base.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    And they say you can't teach stupid!
    Agreed! LOL how did I not come across this?! WOW... is all!!!

Pretty reckless advice if you ask me(regarding safety on a var only cycle) thsts laughable at best mate!

Test akways needs to be run as a base of any cycle(it replaces your already suppressed/or worse shut down of endogenous production) so running var alone isn't only asking for problems in the future, it's gonna be a waste of time w/o the addition of test! Far more productive than any other oral only cycle(as they're pretty pointless... Gains will be much harder to hold on to without the addition of exogenous test!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Agreed! LOL how did I not come across this?! WOW... is all!!!

Pretty reckless advice if you ask me(regarding safety on a var only cycle) thsts laughable at best mate!

Test akways needs to be run as a base of any cycle(it replaces your already suppressed/or worse shut down of endogenous production) so running var alone isn't only asking for problems in the future, it's gonna be a waste of time w/o the addition of test! Far more productive than any other oral only cycle(as they're pretty pointless... Gains will be much harder to hold on to without the addition of exogenous test!
    I repeat: Why should I take Anavar with testosterone , for Goodness sake? If I have problems with androgenic sides of steroids and if I want to use some safe steroid like Anavar, why should I combine Anavar with some androgenic crap? It's just utterly pointless!

A solo cycle with Anavar will produce worse results than its combination with testosterone, of course, but do you (for Goodness sake) understand that people take Anavar mainly in order to prevent androgenic side effects? Can you actually understand it at all?

"Gains will be much harder to hold on to without the addition of exogenous test!"

Who is the author of this great thought?
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-29-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The gains one makes from short oral only cycles are minimal a month or two after PCT.
    Where did you read it? Who is the source? It's just a matter of common sense that the shorter cycle you are doing, the better recovery you will experience. Anavar does not suppress testosterone to any dramatic degree. Men on 40-60 mg Anavar daily experienced only 40% suppression. Men on 80 mg Anavar daily had 60% suppression after several weeks, which is still very good.

However, I must confess that in my case, the suppression was always brutal (90+ %), which I ascribe to too short recovery between cycles. In fact, it took about 2 years after my last Anavar cycle until my testosterone fully recovered. And now, consider if I added exogenous testosterone to it...

It also depends on, what you experience from a cycle with a DHT derived steroid like Anavar. If you expect big bloated muscles, you will be disappointed, because Anavar builds only muscle fibers, which is a slow process. In my case, it took 4 years of oral cycles (Winstrol , Anavar, Andarine, Ostarine) until my biceps size increased by 2 cm.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-29-2015 at 08:39 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I repeat: Why should I take Anavar with testosterone , for Goodness sake? If I have problems with androgenic sides of steroids and if I want to use some safe steroid like Anavar, why should I combine Anavar with some androgenic crap? It's just utterly pointless!

A solo cycle with Anavar will produce worse results than its combination with testosterone, of course, but do you (for Goodness sake) understand that people take Anavar mainly in order to prevent androgenic side effects? Can you actually understand it at all?

"Gains will be much harder to hold on to without the addition of exogenous test!"

Obviously... Since you know everything... Oral only cycles are much more useless w/out the addition of exogenoud test... W/out it your suppressing/& eventually shutting down your endogenous production which will hinder gains(obviously)... Without test circulating you'll go into Andropuase(b/c you'll have none or that of a 80-90yr old man)! if you have problems w/yhe Andogenic sides from test than maybe you shouldn't be cycling w/out it!

Anavar only is used in burn victims... And for women!

Go ahead and do what you want... Why anyone(man) would run var alone is not only dumb but wasting money!

Go ahead w/plan brother...If you want to argue w/a proven method than keep writing!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-29-2015 at 08:56 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Obviously... Since you know everything... Oral only cycles are much more useless w/out the addition of exogenoud test... W/out it your suppressing/& eventually shutting down your endogenous production which will hinder gains(obviously)... Without test circulating you'll go into Andropuase(b/c you'll have none or that of a 90yr old!

Go ahead and do what you want... Why anyone(man) would run var alone is not only dumb but wasting money!

Go ahead w/plan brother...If you want to argue w/a proven method than keep writing!
    I was writing this ^^ as you were writing!

I agree... The shooter the cycle usually means better/faster recovery... it may not shut you all the way down but why chance it... At the least run a TRT dose, & you could get more out of it w/the addition of test! This is what I was really expressing!

It doesn't make much sense not too!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-29-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Obviously... Since you know everything... Oral only cycles are much more useless w/out the addition of exogenoud test... W/out it your suppressing/& eventually shutting down your endogenous production which will hinder gains(obviously)... Without test circulating you'll go into Andropuase(b/c you'll have none or that of a 80-90yr old man)! if you have problems w/yhe Andogenic sides from test than maybe you shouldn't be cycling w/out it!

Can you think with your own brain for a moment - without repeating the obvious nonsense circulating all over the internet?

Adding testosterone esters to an Anavar cycle is pointless, because it will complicate recovery and exacerbate androgenic side effects.

If you want to gain more muscle and you don't care about side effects, you don't need to take Anavar in the first place!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ LOL... That's why I would never run anavar by itself nor wouldn't even consider it! Whats your logic behind this than???

I would never remotely consider running anything w/out test!!! What I'm saying is tried and proven!!! And I'll stick to that!!!

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Sure it's safe, it's not that hepatoxic. But seriously, who wants less testosterone circulating in their system as a trade off for the small amount of gains from anavar . I never realized testosterone was "pointless." Try living without it.

I repeat: Why should I take Anavar with testosterone, for Goodness sake? If I have problems with androgenic sides of steroids and if I want to use some safe steroid like Anavar, why should I combine Anavar with some androgenic crap? It's just utterly pointless!

Maybe you should consider not taking any steroids. Some just don't do well on them. Re the quote above, it's very generic but essentially try living with a suppressed test level as opposed to a healthy one and then you can answer that question.

However, I must confess that in my case, the suppression was always brutal (90+ %), which I ascribe to too short recovery between cycles. In fact, it took about 2 years after my last Anavar cycle until my testosterone fully recovered. And now, consider if I added exogenous testosterone to it...

It also depends on, what you experience from a cycle with a DHT derived steroid like Anavar. If you expect big bloated muscles, you will be disappointed, because Anavar builds only muscle fibers, which is a slow process. In my case, it took 4 years of oral cycles (Winstrol, Anavar, Andarine, Ostarine) until my biceps size increased by 2 cm.
    90% suppression and you still espouse anavar only cycles? My god, read what your writing! You contradict yourself. Two years to recover. Have you heard of PCT, or do you not agree with that concept either? And seriously, if it took you two years to improve your biceps by 2 cm then you are lacking in training and nutrition. That or your oral only cycles just proved our point.

Can you think with your own brain for a moment -
    Every day. You should try it and be a bit more open minded.
    NACH3 and Back In Black like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    sure it's safe, it's not that hepatoxic. But seriously, who wants less testosterone circulating in their system as a trade off for the small amount of gains from anavar .

Me. Because for me it is a reasonable trade off.

Maybe you should consider not taking any steroids . Some just don't do well on them. Re the quote above, it's very generic but essentially try living with a suppressed test level as opposed to a healthy one and then you can answer that question.

Living with suppressed testosterone is not good, but i had no other option. If i used testosterone, the consequences would be far more serious.

90% suppression and you still espouse anavar only cycles? My god, read what your writing! You contradict yourself. Two years to recover. Have you heard of pct, or do you not agree with that concept either? And seriously, if it took you two years to improve your biceps by 2 cm then you are lacking in training and nutrition. That or your oral only cycles just proved our point.

Everybody is different. The suppression due to anavar is not dramatic (on average). I may be an exception. Or i was doing steroid cycles too frequently during those 4 years.

Similarly, liver toxicity on anavar is not dramatic (on average), and i could stand high anavar doses quite easily. But some other people in clinical trials experienced liver damage.

The fact that my biceps enlarged by 2 cm is not anything unusual on oral steroids. Because oral steroids produce pure muscle. My strength performances were in a different galaxy in comparison with the level on which i started, but muscle simply did not enlarge too much.

Every day. You should try it and be a bit more open minded.
    i don't like the nonsensical mythology spread on internet forums.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    i don't like the nonsensical mythology spread on internet forums.
    So stop spreading bad advice and feel free to not log in. And remember, when you're older and your natural test is in the toilet please don't start TRT as the consequences are so serious.......
    You should have spent your money on food and not oral cycles. You could have probably gained far more, imho.
    NACH3 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    So stop spreading bad advice and feel free to not log in. And remember, when you're older and your natural test is in the toilet please don't start TRT as the consequences are so serious....... You should have spent your money on food and not oral cycles. You could have probably gained far more, imho.
    Agreed!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information