Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 50mg Anavar

shields21 is offline New Member

Talking 50mg Anavar

Hey guys so guy at my gym gave me what is supposed to be 25 tablets of 50mg var. Ive taken this same looking tablet before and didn't see any results and I cant find any pictures or information about this one anywhere. Its round /pinkish orange color and have FP stamped on to one of the sides.. just wondering if it was real or fake if you guys could help that would be great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg Anavar-img_0156.jpg  

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shields21 View Post
    Hey guys so guy at my gym gave me what is supposed to be 25 tablets of 50mg var. Ive taken this same looking tablet before and didn't see any results and I cant find any pictures or information about this one anywhere. Its round /pinkish orange color and have FP stamped on to one of the sides.. just wondering if it was real or fake if you guys could help that would be great!
    Real 50 mg var tabs would be coveted and pricey. Sounds like someone just moving them along tbh. Who knows what they are and please be advised that you should NOT take any oral AAS without Tes as a base. You could look into a labmax kit to see if the tabs contain any var.

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Lol that looks like ibuprofen..... Pretty strong oral so be careful

what is Tes?

what is Tes?
    Testosterone

where or what should i get

so basically wihout a base test , ive wasted my money by doing var only..?

so basically wihout a base test , ive wasted my money by doing var only..?
    Yes.....oral only cycles are a waste. You are better off tucking the var away until you can acquire tes.

any idea as to where i can get that lol

or can i buy any generic test booster from like GNC.. stupid questions probably but i have no idea

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shields21
    or can i buy any generic test booster from like GNC.. stupid questions probably but i have no idea
    Read this twice,not only once,and you will find all your answers there
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    shields21 likes this.

i am already a week into taking them i might as well finish them because i wont be able to find a base test

i am already a week into taking them i might as well finish them because i wont be able to find a base test

You are 21, you are just shutting your natural testosterone down and taking anavar .. So even if they were real you wouldnt get results.

Stop taking them, keep them for another 2-3 years till ur body matures up.

You dont even have pct and hcg . Just stop. You need to research for another good 3 months before even thinking about taking steroids

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would stop taking those because I doubt it's var
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Yes.....oral only cycles are a waste. You are better off tucking the var away until you can acquire tes.
    You have tried oral only cycles? Cause I have and gained lbm, lost fat, and greatly improved strength. Curious as to which part of that is a waste?

CatGirls is offline New Member
    50mg Anavar tabs are notorious for being fake, at least around the time that Dan wrote up the Underground Steroid Journal as he gave input on it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I would stop taking those because I doubt it's var
    I definitely agree ^^^ that's no var I've ever seen(& I had some of the 50's b4) and yes they were very pricey and went real fast(haven't seen real 50mg var for a couple yrs)... Not saying they're is none but very few and far between(I would imagine)... Unless your makin your own...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-18-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    CatGirls likes this.

CatGirls is offline New Member
    If only he was given cheap ecstacy instead of Anavar , would be pretty funny to witness.

treant is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    You have tried oral only cycles? Cause I have and gained lbm, lost fat, and greatly improved strength. Curious as to which part of that is a waste?

Hey I am very interested in that.. What did you do? DBol ? what kinda PCT and did you use HCG , what kind of weight and strength did you gain.. How long was the cycle?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to learn about oral only cycles and not many people seem to have exp. with that.

the kid i got them from took them and had good gains but when i take them i dont see any results

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by treant

Hey I am very interested in that.. What did you do? DBol ? what kinda PCT and did you use HCG , what kind of weight and strength did you gain.. How long was the cycle?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to learn about oral only cycles and not many people seem to have exp. with that.
    Why oral only??? Test gives you the best bang for your buck by farrrr..... All you need is test for your first couple years of cycling.... It's cheap and way less likely to be faked then var... I don't understand why anyone would ever want to do a tab cycle??? Tabs generally suck and no one ever really keeps there gains for long after coming off unless they jump right back on another cycle.... Even if you keep some you will loose the majority of your gains for sure.... Hcg is good but not necessarily a must in my opinion.... I have a ton of estrogen issues with it and also seem to have a huge problem with knocking several girls up every time I take it so I don't use it anymore and would never again unless the only girl I was with was on a birth control implant or the shot.... Or better yet had the tubes tied.... I have too many kids thanks to that stuff

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Real 50 mg var tabs would be coveted and pricey. Sounds like someone just moving them along tbh. Who knows what they are and please be advised that you should NOT take any oral AAS without Tes as a base. You could look into a labmax kit to see if the tabs contain any var.
    That's a contradiction in terms. If he wants to take Anavar , because he wants to avoid side effects of steroids , why would he take testosterone with it? Letting aside the simple fact that he would suppress his natural testosterone even deeper. Really a clever advice.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    the kid i got them from took them and had good gains but when i take them i dont see any results
    Also I've never seen that great of results with var... Well I've never noticed any added benefit from adding the var to a stack... I've never taken var alone....

"Even if you keep some you will loose the majority of your gains for sure.... "

Bla bla... I really don't know, who first started with this stupid claim.

First of all, most common methylated orals do not promote big muscle gains. But they are good for strength. With testosterone , you will exacerbate all comon side effects of steroids and soak up useless water into your muscles.

Furthermore, the additioon of testosterone will lead to deeper suppression of natural testosterone, which will inevitably lead to worse recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Also I've never seen that great of results with var... Well I've never noticed any added benefit from adding the var to a stack... I've never taken var alone....
    What do you mean by "results"? Bloated muscles?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99
    That's a contradiction in terms. If he wants to take Anavar, because he wants to avoid side effects of steroids, why would he take testosterone with it? Letting aside the simple fact that he would suppress his natural testosterone even deeper. Really a clever advice.
    lol you dont avoid side effects, you get them regardless

Here read this for all you "oral only" fans. If you still arent convinced reply there and read the comments.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...all-costs.html

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    lol you dont avoid side effects, you get them regardless

Here read this for all you "oral only" fans. If you still arent convinced reply there and read the comments.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...all-costs.html

Yes. Great pieces of advice from people, who don't suffer from testosterone -related sides. Letting aside the fact that the main reason, why they use testosterone during a cycle is to retain enough libido in order to f**k girls from the gym. Intellectuals worthy of following.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99
    Yes. Great pieces of advice from people, who don't suffer from testosterone-related sides. Letting aside the fact that the main reason, why they use testosterone during a cycle is to retain enough libido in order to f**k girls from the gym. Intellectuals worthy of following.
    Anavar shuts you down, your test level gets lower than a 80 year old man while you are on it, so how is it any better?

Ya if you testosterone related sides, you can take trt dosage so that your test will be in range and you wont have sides.

one guy saying do it another saying dont

Anavar shuts you down, your test level gets lower than a 80 year old man while you are on it, so how is it any better?

Ya if you testosterone related sides, you can take trt dosage so that your test will be in range and you wont have sides.
    Proof that anavar causes shutdown and not just suppression or that it causes extreme suppression I wanna see this study that you must be referencing since you state this as if it's fact

one guy saying do it another saying dont
    More like one guy says do it and every vet/mod/senior member says dont. Who will you listen to is your choice. You havent done your research. Yet continuing to put chemicals in your body that you dont even know what it does to your body. On the otherside you are 21, risking your whole future because of lack of research.

Get ready to for trt in future

More like one guy says do it and every vet/mod/senior member says dont. Who will you listen to is your choice. You havent done your research. Yet continuing to put chemicals in your body that you dont even know what it does to your body. On the otherside you are 21, risking your whole future because of lack of research.

Get ready to for trt in future
    I'm a senior member and very experienced but seem to have missed the part in my vast amount of research of how skipping out on taking something that suppresses you more than most (not all) orals makes you do more damage to your hpta? This has never held any merit and is why I leave here for large periods of time cause I get sick of the parroted preaching. Yes you'll gain more if you add test to a cycle but yes you'll gain more if you add any aas but tell me how more suppression/possible total shutdown is better for recovery?

I'm a senior member and very experienced but seem to have missed the part in my vast amount of research of how skipping out on taking something that suppresses you more than most (not all) orals makes you do more damage to your hpta? This has never held any merit and is why I leave here for large periods of time cause I get sick of the parroted preaching. Yes you'll gain more if you add test to a cycle but yes you'll gain more if you add any aas but tell me how more suppression/possible total shutdown is better for recovery?
    Assuming OP is taking real anavar which is REALLY hard to find and i doubt he is even taking the real stuff
    282ng is less than the range, it's old man's level. I consider that shutdown, significant on a 21 year old. I d like to see you go ahead take 50mg anavar without hcg and show me how much well your test level is doing

Preaching parrot, here is the study. This is 15mg not even 50mg:
    "after only 5 days of Anavar administration (at only 15mg/day), the Testosterone levels ofthese 6 subjects dropped DRASTICALLY by day 5 from 449ng/dl to 282ng/dl – a 37% reduction of Testosterone in just 5 days(1)"

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/....84.8.5923#_i6

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    I'm new to steroids ,i did only a half cycle of anavar only last year.First two weeks,libido was fine(usually is very high),3rd week started to decline.By 4th week it went to zero,and then i stopped.I took Nolva as pct for 4 weeks and i felt terrible.After the pct,it took couple of month to comeback where i was before starting that cycle.And not to mention cholesterol that went up to the roof.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar was researched and manufactured to be an anabolic steroid for women and children, anavar only cycle is for women.
    It shuts down testosterone production just as any other steroid in the amounts guys taken them.

Its stupid to do Anavar or any oral only cycle, as you will have no testosterone running in your body, testosterone has an array of functions in the body, from the heart to the brain, etc.
    NACH3 likes this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    absence would be a good idea in this case. There is a format and structure to what we preach in this forum. That structure is based on safety. If you do not agree with the teachings of this forum: Please go start your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Yes. Great pieces of advice from people, who don't suffer from testosterone-related sides. Letting aside the fact that the main reason, why they use testosterone during a cycle is to retain enough libido in order to f**k girls from the gym. Intellectuals worthy of following.
    This is borderline flaming.
    Please see my comment above. Your "opinion" varies from the practices that are conveyed in this forum for the safety of the researcher.
    NACH3 likes this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    That is not Anavar . It is fake.

I'm not going to yell or preach at you. I am just going to tell you facts.

You need to focus on your diet and training. You have natural test on your side at your age. Frankly, a lot of guys in this forum would literally kill to have your natural test levels. With that said: Don't fvck with your test levels. Period.
    At 21yo the last thing you should be doing is anavar or any other compound.

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    Hey dogslime, I am on this board for wisdom and experience from others(like yourself), so please don't get discouraged or too frustrated by unfounded and hyperbole statements on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    absence would be a good idea in this case. There is a format and structure to what we preach in this forum. That structure is based on safety. If you do not agree with the teachings of this forum: Please go start your own.

This is borderline flaming.
    Please see my comment above. Your "opinion" varies from the practices that are conveyed in this forum for the safety of the researcher.
    Been here long enough to have seen the old vets who started these rumors to admit that they were basically way over exaggerating to keep foolish noobs from running all oral cycles but that people who know what they're doing can benefit. Only oral I would recommend solo is tbol. Maybe dbol pulsed pre wo only

Assuming OP is taking real anavar which is REALLY hard to find and i doubt he is even taking the real stuff
    282ng is less than the range, it's old man's level. I consider that shutdown, significant on a 21 year old. I d like to see you go ahead take 50mg anavar without hcg and show me how much well your test level is doing

Preaching parrot, here is the study. This is 15mg not even 50mg:
    "after only 5 days of Anavar administration (at only 15mg/day), the Testosterone levels ofthese 6 subjects dropped DRASTICALLY by day 5 from 449ng/dl to 282ng/dl – a 37% reduction of Testosterone in just 5 days(1)"

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/....84.8.5923#_i6
    Some suppression not shutdown tho probably would become significant shutdown longer duration and higher dose. Still doesn't address the why you would be more likely to need trt than if you had ran test with it comment (which would cause much greater suppression)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information