Faacus is offline Junior Member

I have some questions for my first cycle. Thanks you

Hello, I'm about to start the first round, I sustanon 250 20ml and boldenone 250 20 ml. I'm 28 years have high 180 x 83 kg 10-11% bf objective cycle increase a few pounds of muscle and drop to 8-9% fat. I have read all of the educational forum is that your advice is 1-12 or test-and-test cyp 500 (2x250 weekly) 1-12 hcg 250ui 2xweek 1-12 0:25 adex eod and regular examination with blood in 7-8 weeks . 16-19 pct clomid nolva 50-50-25-25 40-20-20-20. Adex and hcg are really needed? I would have better results by adding 250 boldenone 2xweek? Or keep boldenone for second cycle? If I only sustanon how many days I have to wait before pct after last pin? To supply for the first cycle are now keeping with 3000 kcal, to decrease bodyfat I reduce calories?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You really should stick to the test e or c for your first cycle and yes hcg and an ai are needed. If you insist on running the sust then drop the bold and save it for another cycle

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yes a AI and HCG are a must on cycle. As for pct with sust start pct 21 days after last pin.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Yes a AI and HCG are a must on cycle. As for pct with sust start pct 21 days after last pin.
    I have always liked starting pct a little early but it's splitting hairs really

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What do you do 18 on Sust?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What do you do 18 on Sust?
    Yeah but really its splitting hairs. My metabolism runs fast 14 days from last pin of test c my levels drop in the toilet

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but really its splitting hairs. My metabolism runs fast 14 days from last pin of test c my levels drop in the toilet
    I see what you mean by splitting hairs... I can understand that In your shape! No doubt...

What can I expect from this cycle 10 weeks 500 mg sustanon ? Can increase muscle and lose fat? If now I have to support myself with 3000 kcal increase in 3500 or 2500 for cutting down? If I go to 3500 or more calories increase fat?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faacus View Post
    What can I expect from this cycle 10 weeks 500 mg sustanon? Can increase muscle and lose fat? If now I have to support myself with 3000 kcal increase in 3500 or 2500 for cutting down? If I go to 3500 or more calories increase fat?
    If your over your TDEE(eating in a surplus) usually will mean you'll gain weight... Under your TDEE by 500+(caloric deficit) and you'll lose weight...Diet & training will dictate your gains regardless

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    If your over your TDEE(eating in a surplus) usually will mean you'll gain weight... Under your TDEE by 500+(caloric deficit) and you'll lose weight...Diet & training will dictate your gains regardless
    X2^^ and it will all depend on where you get you kcals from good clean food as we say or crap food.

You will only get good results back it you put the hard work. No one can tell you what you will get from any cycle.

I have some anavar , I use it? How kickstart 4 weeks or the last 4 weeks of the cycle? 40-50 mg daily. I only have 100 cps to 10 mg alpha pharma. Boldenone I read minimum dosage to see effects is 500 mg per week. I have it for the second cycle? If I add it to 250 mg at week i will see best results?

Thread Information