Thread: Supplier Q

alesci96 is offline Banned

Supplier Q

Anyone know if prolabpharms on instagram is legit ?

also,

what kind of pct works best for you guys? I heard 1000 iu hcg eod for 3 weeks, 20 mg nolva ed for 4 weeks and .5 mg arimadex eod for 6 weeks is a good one.

Blog Entries
    there are a lot of scammers on instagram using names that they have no affiliation too so beware...

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alesci96 View Post
    Anyone know if prolabpharms on instagram is legit ?

also,

what kind of pct works best for you guys? I heard 1000 iu hcg eod for 3 weeks, 20 mg nolva ed for 4 weeks and .5 mg arimadex eod for 6 weeks is a good one.
    your going about this the wrong way dude...
    dedicate a bunch of time to a forum and you will learn whats good or not, help the community and try not to get scammed. if you get msgs here from people selling you may be getting scammed, report to mods! ( even me and ill tell mods if your unsure who to tell, but im no mod here, at other places yes)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Typically I would delete this because we don't allow sourcing but seeing as this isn't a source I will leave it. I guarantee you will get ripped off. Never buy off instagram. They try to use names similar to legit sources to steal your money or send you a bottle of vegetable oil
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    As for pct, drop the armidex and add aromasin and clomid
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information