Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 2 Post By Sgt. Hartman

Thread: Winstrol injection pain.

  1. #1
    Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    104

    Winstrol injection pain.

    So if you google this there are so many posts it's amazing.

    So I get it water based hurts but I have yet to meet someone in person who says oil based Winstrol hurts. Only online.

    I've been using T Cyp for years never any pain. I know they are different but both are oil based so my question is who has used the oil based Winstrol.

    Post your experience with it.

    Many people tell me it does not hurt. What is this pain people claim from the oil based? Burning or later it feels bruised? Occasionally I do get a tinge of a bruise feeling at the injection point but very very mild for a day.

    Additionally a lot of people were only using 50mg once a week with results not every day so what gives. I'm seeing dosing every day at 50mg.

  2. #2
    956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    After using depot testosterone for years, your tolerance/sensitivity to benzyl alcohol diminishes - so it's likely oil based winstrol will not hurt as bad as it would a newbie injecting either the water based or oil. My understanding is that injecting winstrol only offers marginal benefit above the oral (and is therefore overall not worth the hassle).

  3. #3
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is online now Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,873
    Drink it.
    956Vette likes this.

  4. #4
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Drink it.
    I agree w/this^^^ and what 956Vette stated.... If I run winny(I'm goin the oral route) but just make sure you've got a good liver support(NAC/UDCA IMO are best) NAC for prevention... UDCA more for reversal(but it's a great overall liver support)!!!

  5. #5
    Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    104
    I am using Winstrol and Deca .

    I bought NOW Liver Detox and Regen 180 pills, NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid and some Pantothenic Acid.

  6. #6
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    I am using Winstrol and Deca .

    I bought NOW Liver Detox and Regen 180 pills, NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid and some Pantothenic Acid.
    You are running test w/the Deca & winny right?!

    I did read that your on Cyp correct?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Oil based winstrol hurts just as bad, I can't tell the difference between it and the water based.

    Winny hurts so bad b/c its shaped like tiny crystals so when the water or oil dissipates the crystal is all that's left and it irritates the hell out of the muscle injected. Maybe the oil might buy you a little more time before the pip sets in since it takes longer to be absorbed idk.
    956Vette and NACH3 like this.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  8. #8
    Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You are running test w/the Deca & winny right?!

    I did read that your on Cyp correct?
    Yes. I already take Cyp on prescription and moving to weekly from every 2 weeks. Not looking to raise my injection total which is 150mg every 2 weeks.

    I was not looking to even take as much Winny as most do. I was asking for dose totals but I know people who used as little as 50mg of Win 4-6 days with good results. That is far less then typically used.

  9. #9
    Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Oil based winstrol hurts just as bad, I can't tell the difference between it and the water based.

    Winny hurts so bad b/c its shaped like tiny crystals so when the water or oil dissipates the crystal is all that's left and it irritates the hell out of the muscle injected. Maybe the oil might buy you a little more time before the pip sets in since it takes longer to be absorbed idk.
    None of my buddies say it hurts but a lot do online. One said don't be a wus. I'm wondering how bad and how it feels lol great im excited

  10. #10
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    Yes. I already take Cyp on prescription and moving to weekly from every 2 weeks. Not looking to raise my injection total which is 150mg every 2 weeks.

    I was not looking to even take as much Winny as most do. I was asking for dose totals but I know people who used as little as 50mg of Win 4-6 days with good results. That is far less then typically used.
    Right... Typically if running winny(IMO I wouldn't run less 50mgs ed/if oral split it between two doses due to the half life) for more stable blood levels... Just my experience...

  11. #11
    Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    104
    No I'm saying they were using 50mg of Winstrol Injections 1 time a week or every 4-6 days not every day. They say it stays in your system a long time and that little but worked well for them.

    I'm like that is nothing compared to what I read but they are long time users and look great going with that dose.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    No I'm saying they were using 50mg of Winstrol Injections 1 time a week or every 4-6 days not every day. They say it stays in your system a long time and that little but worked well for them.

    I'm like that is nothing compared to what I read but they are long time users and look great going with that dose.
    Different strokes

    Though theoretically the half life is much shorter (injectable winny has a half life of 24 hrs, while the oral is about 9 hrs)

    Yeah it's different but like I said different strokes for different folks plus I'm sure they're running more compounds then(sounds like it)...

  13. #13
    Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    104
    I have a 1/2 Marathon at the end of April. Is there any studies or posts about doing that kind of cardio while using Winstril/Deca /Cyp

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •