Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Test E and T Levels

  1. #1
    BenjBenjBenj is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8

    Question Test E and T Levels

    Hi everyone

    I have a question concerning my T levels: I'm currently running test e 415 weekly for 12weeks, and yesterday morning (Monday) was my 9th injection. Long story short, I have to get a pulmonary X-ray and blood work done for some immigration process by April 9th. I'm going to the get them done on April 8th, which is 10 days away from today. Knowing that test e has a half-life of about 5 days, and the normal T levels range of a male of my age is anywhere between 270 - 1070 ng/dL, how close to normal are my T levels gonna be the day I get my blood taken? I know there are a lot of factors to consider, such as the quality of my test e, but I just need a rough idea. This is my first cycle. I'd prefer to not tell the doc about my cycle.

    Thanks for your help guys

  2. #2
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,551
    So what's going on here ?? Are you stopping ? Are you still running your cycle ? How many pins are you doing per wk 1 or 2 ?

    No one could really give you a idea here you don't even know what range your test is at the now so there is no way at all to give you numbers.

  3. #3
    skaz915 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    513
    Judging by your previous posts you have no idea what your doing. You ran d bol for 2 weeks ?? They tried cutting on clen 2 months ago, now your running test to try to bulk up, im assuming. Your all over the place. Judging by this the reason you don't want to discuss cycle was probably because it was poorly planned/executed

  4. #4
    BenjBenjBenj is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    So what's going on here ?? Are you stopping ? Are you still running your cycle ? How many pins are you doing per wk 1 or 2 ?

    No one could really give you a idea here you don't even know what range your test is at the now so there is no way at all to give you numbers.
    No I am not stopping. I just learned about the blood work and pulmonary X-ray a day ago. I've always pinned twice a week (Monday and Thursday) until yesterday where I pinned my weekly dose because Im running short on pins. I wanted to postpone my 10th injection so that my t levels are closer to normal the day I get my blood taken, but I was wondering if that would make a significant different in the results or not.

  5. #5
    Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Central U.S
    Posts
    1,318
    wHY WOULD THEY BE CHECKING YOUR TEST LEVELS ?

  6. #6
    BenjBenjBenj is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    My younger brother and I share the same account and that was him writing about dbol . However it was me trying to cut on clen , but the stuff I got was bunk, and I figured it'd be more benifficial for me to put on a little more mass before cutting anyways. To be honest wanting to take clen was an arbitrary decision. I am a lot more informed about steroid usage than I was 3 months ago. I am just wondering if in 10 days my t levels would drop back to a normal range, or close, which I doubt but still feel to need to ask to be certain.

  7. #7
    BenjBenjBenj is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    Too complicated to explain by text, but it's for immigration process.

  8. #8
    austin2012's Avatar
    austin2012 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjBenjBenj View Post
    My younger brother and I share the same account and that was him writing about dbol. However it was me trying to cut on clen, but the stuff I got was bunk, and I figured it'd be more benifficial for me to put on a little more mass before cutting anyways. To be honest wanting to take clen was an arbitrary decision. I am a lot more informed about steroid usage than I was 3 months ago. I am just wondering if in 10 days my t levels would drop back to a normal range, or close, which I doubt but still feel to need to ask to be certain.

    Honestly the feedback loop for testosterone is 14 to 21 days. In essence the negative feedback response where your body responds to an increase or decrease in testosterone can be up to 3 weeks or as little as ~2 weeks depending on how suppressed (or in excess) your endocrine system believes you to be.

    I ran Ostarine (MK-2866) FULL STRENGTH 25mgs daily for 4 weeks and did not notice nearly any suppression moving off with FORM XT (arimistane) as an OTC AI. However, I have heard some people noticing partial shut-down from a SARM that is mildly anabolic at best.

    So in the end it depends more on your individual body, but 10 days is a good start. One would think doctor-patient confidentiality would preclude your doctor from using AAS use against you.

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    They dont test testosterone levels

  10. #10
    BenjBenjBenj is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    They dont test testosterone levels
    I don't know about that, but I guess they will still suspect an abnormally, as my red blood cell count is higher than average.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,801
    If you've done 9 shots @ 2 shots/wk. Then you're a month into your cycle? You're Test is going to be pretty high. I ran 350mg/wk Test E and I was at 1100 when I got tested.

  12. #12
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,982
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you've done 9 shots @ 2 shots/wk. Then you're a month into your cycle? You're Test is going to be pretty high. I ran 350mg/wk Test E and I was at 1100 when I got tested.
    Damn Scotch, my TRT at 60-70 mg's twice per week keeps me 1400 - 1500.

    Op, I agree with Joco. I highly doubt they're checking your test level. Why would they care?
    Joco71 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #13
    skaz915 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    513
    I will also add that i had to have blood drawn for the application process to be a state corrections officer. They did not test my testosterone levels . As far as an immigration test why would they care? An immigration officer, MAYBE i could see then

  14. #14
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjBenjBenj View Post
    I don't know about that, but I guess they will still suspect an abnormally, as my red blood cell count is higher than average.
    If its not above lab limits they will not care

  15. #15
    BarryKic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    9

    Test E and T Levels

    Running test e at 250mg a week and hcg at 500 iu a week. My sex drive sucks. Been running it for about 5 weeks now. I know the test is legit as i have gained 12 pounds. They are the old school icns. Y is my libido shot

  16. #16
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryKic View Post
    Running test e at 250mg a week and hcg at 500 iu a week. My sex drive sucks. Been running it for about 5 weeks now. I know the test is legit as i have gained 12 pounds. They are the old school icns. Y is my libido shot
    Hey
    Man this thread is 4 yrs old. Make your own thread and you will get some good responses

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •