Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ

Thread: AAS in Canada a few questions

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

AAS in Canada a few questions

I was wondering if anyone knew the legality with possession. I have checked the government website and it is a controlled substance but so is marijuana and the authorities don't care about it as long as it isn't large quantities meant for distribution. Are AAS treated the same way? Or is it considered more serious? I know the Conservative government has introduced stricter punishments for a host of non violent drug crimes (stupid) and trainers distributing AAS now have stiffer penalties.

Also, what is the availability of human grade product or pharmaceutical manufactured stuff here in Canada. Alternatively, I have read that there are some quality UGL's here, specifically in Alberta where I live. Are they comparable?

Importing from out of country worries me and these sites seem like a gamble with quality and delivery. Best way to get around this would be buy from in country or a personal source.

Any advice on these issues? Help is much appreciated!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Possession of Steroids in Canada is not illegal, unless you have enough and they believe you are a distributor. Personal possession is not a problem at all.

Be careful how you phrase your messaging here too. Someone might assume you're fishing for a source. If anyone on this board messages you and offers you AAS, I would be careful it may be a scam.

I am from AB too and you are correct, there are a lot of good UGL's in Canada. Do some reasearch and you'll find what you're looking for. A lot of formerly good Canadian UGLs have gone bad over the last few year though.

Good Luck

Thanks for clarifying the personal possession thing. To clarify, I am not fishing for a source but rather asking the best type of source to pursue and the quality of the products which exist out there in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Thanks for clarifying the personal possession thing. To clarify, I am not fishing for a source but rather asking the best type of source to pursue and the quality of the products which exist out there in Canada.
    I didn't think you were fishing for a source, but I just wanted to let you know to be careful if someone reaches out to you. Do your research on whatever lab you choose, like I said a lot of really good labs have gone bad in the last few years.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    In Canada AAS are class IV restricted drugs and are illegal unless prescribed by a doctor. As I understand it possession of an amount for personal use without a prescription is illegal but not a criminal offense and similar to possession of small amounts of marijuana. Possession of large amounts is considered trafficking and carries a much harsher penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    In Canada AAS are class IV restricted drugs and are illegal unless prescribed by a doctor. As I understand it possession of an amount for personal use without a prescription is illegal but not a criminal offense and similar to possession of small amounts of marijuana. Possession of large amounts is considered trafficking and carries a much harsher penalty.
    LOL... yah like get caught with millions of dollars of steroids .... punishment.... 3 years probation LOL.... Canada doesn't much care about guys with AAS. They actually only pursue these guys because it usually leads to information or busting bigger organizations that are involved in much harsher drugs or other illegal activity.

In terms of human grade or pharma made AAS, how accessible and how much "better" are they than the UGL stuff here in Canada. Has anyone compared and noticed a difference? Quality control sounds far from consistent with UGL's which is too bad. One brand could go from great to terrible quickly from what people have said.

I know some countries allow over the counter purchasing of pharma grade stuff with no issue but this is not the case in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    In terms of human grade or pharma made AAS, how accessible and how much "better" are they than the UGL stuff here in Canada. Has anyone compared and noticed a difference? Quality control sounds far from consistent with UGL's which is too bad. One brand could go from great to terrible quickly from what people have said.

I know some countries allow over the counter purchasing of pharma grade stuff with no issue but this is not the case in Canada.
    Human grade is not easy to find... If you do find it, its coast way more than UGL and even then, how do you know it's legit and not just the same UGL crap in a fake HG vial?? So it's tough to say. Unless you can find a pharmacist that is willing to hook you up or a doctor, then you never really know if you're actually getting HG.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you can choose hg is always the way to go because you know exactly what you are getting mg/ml and you know it's sanitary. Otherwise you better trust your chemist

If costs arent issue, get pharmagrade, but get it from a source you trust. Then in the middle of cycle get bloodwork to confirm that the pharma one is actually legit. That way it confirms your source and you ll have peace of mind

Or be like me and cycle outside of canada
    I live here but i go to iran for 4 months. Full cycle ftw cheap

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    If costs arent issue, get pharmagrade, but get it from a source you trust. Then in the middle of cycle get bloodwork to confirm that the pharma one is actually legit. That way it confirms your source and you ll have peace of mind

Or be like me and cycle outside of canada
    I live here but i go to iran for 4 months. Full cycle ftw cheap
    Ahah don't have that luxury unfortunately or a hookup doctor. Had the same doctor since a kid and cant imagine even bringing it up lol

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88
    Ahah don't have that luxury unfortunately or a hookup doctor. Had the same doctor since a kid and cant imagine even bringing it up lol
    Then ya stick to underground and determine if it's good using bloodwork, some of the "famous" labs are :
    Teragon, metabolic, new port

If you do bloodwork while on any of them pls update us!
    Red Bastard likes this.

Then ya stick to underground and determine if it's good using bloodwork, some of the "famous" labs are :

I guess ideal would be finding a source with human grade but that seems like a long shot. Blood work will be done 100% and I am in the process of getting my natty levels tested at the moment. Still researching. Will keep updated!

I hear mixed reviews about new port now-a-days, but I don't know anything for sure. I've been out of the scene for about 4 years now and since I've come back I have heard a lot of labs that were good when I was around had gone bad, one that was big out in BC and AB (medistar)

I guess ideal would be finding a source with human grade but that seems like a long shot. Blood work will be done 100% and I am in the process of getting my natty levels tested at the moment. Still researching. Will keep updated!
    Just keep looking, eventually you ll find a source that has human grade. Probably your local dealer that buys from the main guy can ask him. But beware it ll get pricey. Also i would trust any test from Iran if you find it. They dont fake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi
    I hear mixed reviews about new port now-a-days, but I don't know anything for sure. I've been out of the scene for about 4 years now and since I've come back I have heard a lot of labs that were good when I was around had gone bad, one that was big out in BC and AB (medistar)
    True, nothing set in stone with underground
    You need to have ALOT of power to stay on top of blackmarket for many years
    But that's why we bloodwork and tell our friends to bloodwork then that way we know wtf is going on and we can warn eachother

I'm sure there is good quality UGL product out there as happy customers are paying one's but the lack of consistency is a little worrying. What is the worst that happens with lower grade gear out of curiosity? Like a little pip or have people had serious infections? Another thing which has crossed my mind is getting say good quality test but then having a bunk AI or clomid etc. and getting the bad side effects, or is this unheard of? I know getting from the same source will better the chances of consistency but again, there is no guarantee.

I'm sure there is good quality UGL product out there as happy customers are paying one's but the lack of consistency is a little worrying. What is the worst that happens with lower grade gear out of curiosity? Like a little pip or have people had serious infections? Another thing which has crossed my mind is getting say good quality test but then having a bunk AI or clomid etc. and getting the bad side effects, or is this unheard of? I know getting from the same source will better the chances of consistency but again, there is no guarantee.
    That's why you research that lab name before and buy the ai, pct of this board's source if you are unsure. What i did is brought pct from iran, expiry is 2017 so i m good for 3 cycles . You can always buy pharmacy grade. Anyway this board has gd stuff so dont worry about that.
    And never get lowgrade unknown lab stuff. Quebec has so many labs, different brands and etc, they are all shit. Stick to main ones, they are same price as low grades anyway
    jackfrost88 likes this.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    I've never had any issues with Newports line. Other labs in the past I have, but so far this one has been great.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    . As I understand it possession of an amount for personal use without a prescription is illegal but not a criminal offense and similar to possession of small amounts of marijuana.
    Not quite true. Schedule IV legal, personal amounts.
    MJ possession is still QUITE ILLEGAL, despite public misconception! Thousands of small possession convictions every year, in BC alone. The most tolerant province.

Thread Information