Chux is offline New Member

No ACNE during cycle - ACNE post cycle - Pls Help, need to shake it and move forward!

Guys, thanks for looking..

So I hit a 12 week cycle of Dec/Test E/Sus.. 500mg/Dec/Week, 500mg/TestE/Week, 250mg/Sus/Week (thats all I could get)... Didn’t run any AI during or after cycle.

All went well.. Put on reasonable size and strength, about 11kg's went from 75kg to 86kg (now down to 82, 3months later, still good ), 5"7.. Skin was little oily but not a pimple in sight all the way.. no Other issues other than excessive sweating.. (skin no longer oily)

Finished the cycle 12 weeks, waited another 2 weeks and then hit HCG 1000IU every 3 days (5 shots in total = 5000IU), plus 40mg Nolva every day for 3 weeks. I have no Gyno issue, the only visible thing during my cycle was my face little puffy as well as my ankles swelled up around week 8 and stayed puffy till 3 weeks after cycle, now back down to normal, no other sites.

... Basically within 6 days of starting HCG and Nolva my delts and traps filled up with ugly fkn acne.. some *****, others just thick bumps.... So I continued PCT (Nolva for 3 weeks and stopped).. Its now been 3 months since cycle end and I still got the acne, wash twice a day, with nutragenic soap, Still eating clean, drinking 2-3L/day, got on a week worth of antibiotics and they did nothing so I’m still battling it..

Need some help from the experts..
    1. Why did I break out like that?
    2. Is there a pill you can run to block the DHT, Im hearing “Avodart” blocks this creation of acne?? has anyone tried this with firsthand experience??
    3. I want to hit another cycle soon, but haven't even shaken the acne of the first one, and want to put measures in place.
    4. Got bloods taken last week (3 months post cycle), Thoughts?

Test - 20.9 nmol/L - Range (9 - 29)
    Oestradiol - 68 pmol/L - Range (50 - 200)
    Prolactin - 93 mIU/L - Range (85 - 500)
    FSH - 3.2 IU/L - Range (1.0 - 12)
    LH - 4.6 IU/L - Range (0.6 - 12)
    Last edited by Chux; 03-30-2015 at 09:37 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, first off HCG should be run ON cycle, not for PCT
    I hope you have at least 10 or more cycles under you belt to be running that much gear, that's just nuts. You could have gotten the same resutls or better probably with a test only cycle.

You dumped a sh*t load of hormones into your body and your HPTA is still freaking out.
    How old are you?

You may need to run a proper PCT again, Nolva and Clomid, no HCG. Diont run a PCT unless blood test show you need it though.

You did not get your estrogen/Sensitive E2 tested? That is very important to know if your hormones are still messed up, no just gyno.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-31-2015 at 02:12 AM.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    test and sust? 1250mg is a lot for 12 weeks. i get acne post cycle too, dunno if its clomid or tamox maybe both, but i manage it with benzoyl peroxide

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can read this http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html but keep in mind accutane is no joke and is very toxic so I would try every other avenue first.
    And as guys said above not very smart cycle you ran

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    You can read this http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html but keep in mind accutane is no joke and is very toxic so I would try every other avenue first.
    And as guys said above not very smart cycle you ran
    Yes Accutane is no joke. I highly recommend against it. I was on it as a teenager as I had bad acne. I ended up crying my eyes out one night because I thought I had heard a little girl screaming under my bed. Scared the hell out of me! Tons of other terrible sides. I don't think the sides are worth the effectiveness of this drug imo. Some ppl can handle the sides or don't get them. I can only speak from my experience.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i got bad acne post cycle last year. It started late cycle and got progressively worse over the following 6 months. i tried to self medicate with international pharma accutane (doing A LOT of research first), with poor results. i suspect the overseas accutane was ng. bit the bullet and went to a doc. fortunately, i'm also on TRT and used that as my excuse for acne. anyways, she first prescribed antibiotics for 2 months because i couldn't go on accutane immediately due to an imminent surgery (accutane can detrimentally affect healing). i saw modest improvement with the antibiotics.

i have now been on accutane for 2 months and am seeing very good results with no sides. i understand the accutane protocols now are far better than years ago. in my case they started me at 2x30 mgs/day and monitored sides/bw. after 30 days, another check up with bw and then a jump to 2x40 mg/day. if i pass the next check up, then i may go to 2x50 mg/day then to 2x60 mg/day.

i'm about to start my next cycle (injectables only to minimize liver impact - which accutane can affect).

so...

if supplements don't help (see austinites acne treatment thread), then antibiotics (cephalaxin) or accutane or options - and i recommend you go with a dermatologist. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    test and sust? 1250mg is a lot for 12 weeks. i get acne post cycle too, dunno if its clomid or tamox maybe both, but i manage it with benzoyl peroxide
    It was 500 testE and 250 sus = 750mg/week all the way..

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well, first off HCG should be run ON cycle, not for PCT
    I hope you have at least 10 or more cycles under you belt to be running that much gear, that's just nuts. You could have gotten the same resutls or better probably with a test only cycle.

You dumped a sh*t load of hormones into your body and your HPTA is still freaking out.
    How old are you?

You may need to run a proper PCT again, Nolva and Clomid, no HCG. Diont run a PCT unless blood test show you need it though.

You did not get your estrogen/Sensitive E2 tested? That is very important to know if your hormones are still messed up, no just gyno.
    In regards to HCG, mates have taken this post cycle as I did with great success, thats why I followed from their experience..

Im 39 now, back in day (in 20's) I tried couple of cycles running low dose deca with Winstrol with great results, no sides at all.

Also in regards to E2 test, the results where Oestradiol - 68 pmol/L - Range (50 - 200) which looks in range.

thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    It was 500 testE and 250 sus = 750mg/week all the way..
    Also benzoyl peroxide, is that like body wash or some form of cream you use? and how often/when you apply it? What your acne look like now, gone?
    Cheers..

Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    i got bad acne post cycle last year. It started late cycle and got progressively worse over the following 6 months. i tried to self medicate with international pharma accutane (doing A LOT of research first), with poor results. i suspect the overseas accutane was ng. bit the bullet and went to a doc. fortunately, i'm also on TRT and used that as my excuse for acne. anyways, she first prescribed antibiotics for 2 months because i couldn't go on accutane immediately due to an imminent surgery (accutane can detrimentally affect healing). i saw modest improvement with the antibiotics.

i have now been on accutane for 2 months and am seeing very good results with no sides. i understand the accutane protocols now are far better than years ago. in my case they started me at 2x30 mgs/day and monitored sides/bw. after 30 days, another check up with bw and then a jump to 2x40 mg/day. if i pass the next check up, then i may go to 2x50 mg/day then to 2x60 mg/day.

i'm about to start my next cycle (injectables only to minimize liver impact - which accutane can affect).

so...

if supplements don't help (see austinites acne treatment thread), then antibiotics (cephalaxin) or accutane or options - and i recommend you go with a dermatologist. good luck.
    Thanks mate.. good info..

Thread Information