alfonsongr is offline New Member

To start or not to start?

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to get some honest thoughts on the matter here.
    I've been thinking of starting my first cycle for a long time now, but I absokutely have nobody I can talk to this about as they just wouldn't understand.

Let me start with some stats:
    Age 27
    Height 5'10
    Weight 180
    Been training consistently for 6 years now and I somehow feel my gains and progresses in general have slowed down a lot if not plateaud completely.
    I train pretty much every day as it is my lifestyle and I can't stay away from the gym honestly. I'll have a rest day after 3/4 consecutive workouts.
    Diet wise I track pretty much everything I eat with one of those apps and I know what I need to do in order to bulk or cut.
    Last summer I managed a really low BF but obviously as natty I was very very flat as well which left me disappointed.
    Anyway, I've done my research done my thinking and I still can't decide If I want to start my first cycle (which probably would consist of only 1 compound..test E)or if I should be more patient, experiment even more with my diet and take it from there.
    Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.
    Keep in mind I do have a tendency to be anxious about health related issues (nothing histerical but let's say I'm very self aware/concerned of my health and body), but equally I feel like the gym and bodybuilding is my lifestyle therefore I'm missing out on some stuff?
    Cheers

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. What's your current bf?

alfonsongr is offline New Member
    Hi,
    Thanks. It's a great forum and with lots of valuable info.

I've been on a clean bulk for a while now, but you can still see my veins in the lower ab area, although my cuts are less visible now (need good light in order to see every detail).
    I would say I am at around 10-11% at the moment. Last time I had it measured in the summer I was on 7

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonsongr
    Hi, Thanks. It's a great forum and with lots of valuable info. I've been on a clean bulk for a while now, but you can still see my veins in the lower ab area, although my cuts are less visible now (need good light in order to see every detail). I would say I am at around 10-11% at the moment. Last time I had it measured in the summer I was on 7
    read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. It has all the info you need

Thread Information