Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: 5 th cycle advice please

steddyeddy is offline New Member
    Iv Not trained for 2 months ! Starting training for 3 weeks before the steroid program. My height is 5"7 and my weight 70kg. My diet and protein intake are standard (steroid training ) I'm training 5 days per week with 1 day cardio for 1 hour 30 mins . I'm looking to do 1ml of tri sus (250) every 5 days with 1ml of equipoise every 5 days, running the tri sus (250) for 8 weeks and the equipoise for 16 weeks, incorporating 3ius per day of hgh into the mix for 6 months. Advice on the Best Pct please fellers and advice on steroid cycle. Cheers ?
    Last edited by steddyeddy; 04-03-2015 at 06:28 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would stay in the gym a bit longer then three weeks before starting your cycle and your cycle needs a lot of help. You need to pin your tes twice a week (3.5 days apart) not every 5th. EQ is junk in my opinion. Why don't you post up your entire cycle so we can critique it.
    992Envy likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Plus your joints(weak tendons and ligaments) will take a beating and could cause some serious injuries... And I agree that you shouldce stayed in the gym til you've gotten your size back from b4... Since you started just don't push the weight too much(for joints tendons/ligaments)...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    So you're 5'7" and 154lbs?(70Kg)? And on your 5th cycle? I'm just gonna speak some truth here. Something is wrong with your diet and training routine. You may want to tell us what you think a standard diet is? That would be the best place to start in my humble opinion

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Skinny guy

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    So you're 5'7" and 154lbs?(70Kg)? And on your 5th cycle? I'm just gonna speak some truth here. Something is wrong with your diet and training routine. You may want to tell us what you think a standard diet is? That would be the best place to start in my humble opinion
    This ^^^ is right on the money... IMO as well!

steddyeddy is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice people. The diet I'm talking about is measured 1.5 grams of protein per pound for body weight and 2 grams of carbs per pound body weight. Typical food intake is turkey, chicken, fish, lots of veg ie Spinach and broccoli ect. veg with every meal. Brown rice and pasta, sweet potatoes cous cous, jacket potatoes all lean and high protein no fat foods. 3 protein shakes per day, morning and pre workout and after workout and casien before bed. The workout is as iv already mentioned tri sus 250 every 5 days equipoise 400 every 5 days with 3ius pd of HGH. I'm running the tri sus for 8 week and the equipoise for 14 weeks with HGH for 6 months. I gain pretty quickly when I get back in the gym so iv gaged the 3 week in training before I start the steroids based on previous experience. My memory muscle usual kicks in around 3 to 4 weeks. The reason I'm this weight right now is because iv lost some weight over the past few months. the 5 day injection is due to bringing sides down, iv researched old school cycles and they recommend low dose test every 5 days, running for 6 to 8 weeks which suits me as I suffer bad sides at high test doses.?
    Last edited by steddyeddy; 04-03-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Thread Information