Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aussie made
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Stack deca and test e

D2gainz is offline New Member

Stack deca and test e

I have never stacked before and had started my first stack with Deca 200 mg/ml and test e 300 mg/ml Im six weeks in and have and am wondering if I messed up I am see results but I am only running .75 ml of each once a week to try and prolong the cycle. Should I bump up my gear to be a full ml per week for the remainder of my cycle. I know for a regular cycle of 250 test e you would run two ml's a week and 500 you would run 1 ml once a week. Since I have 300 which Im not really familiar with and Im stacking I thought I would run less but I think I made a mistake. If someone could give me advice to get the optimal benefit out of the remainder of my cycle that would be great.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats

By stat Im not exactly sure what you mean but ill give you the run down Im 21 turning 22 in less than a month Im 5'9" 205 squat about 400 deadlift 465 two rep max and bench barely 300 majority of my workouts are consist of sets of 4x 12-15 I eat extremely healthy and starting to tone up which is my goal not sure if I chose the right stack to do that with. My cycle history contains one ten week 250 mg/ml cycle of test e and a month of winsteral at the age of 18 I did it because I was playing d3 football out of high school. I play d2 rugby now and that the reason my I am stacking. My goal in the end is of my cycle is to mostly tone

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What's the complete cycle? AI, HCG , PCT?
    With the .75 ml your barely doing enough test to bother shutting down your natural production for. That said at 21 you probably have a higher natural test level.
    A test only cycle done right about age 25 would be my best advice.

I'm not taking a AI or HCG but have two bottles of clomib for a PCT how would you recommend to take the PCT as well as finishing my cycle not not finishing my cycle?

*or not finishing the cycle?

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Stop this cycle and research before you stuff your body permanently. Pct novadex 40 20 20 20 clomid 75 50 50 50. Then don't touch anything again til you over 25 and have researched for a few years. Thank me later
    Joco71 likes this.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    Stop this cycle and research before you stuff your body permanently. Pct novadex 40 20 20 20 clomid 75 50 50 50. Then don't touch anything again til you over 25 and have researched for a few years. Thank me later
    The op should thank you now if he heeds your advice.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    This is all wrong this is why so many young ppl get hurt they have no clue what there doing. They start a cycle then ask what do i do and you haven't even got all the stuff to even start a proper cycle. For your own good stop. Wait 2 wks then run a pct you might be lucky since you have only been running the deca low and for 6wks.

Nolva 40,20,20,20
    Clomid 75,50,50,50

Then about 6 wks after your pct get blood work done and see how you are now this part you can read yourself and find out what blood work to get.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks for everyone's input I have done research but there are so many different opinions on the web and different strategies it's hard to find a legitimate source... Any websites/sources you find to be the most helpful, from the most basic information to the nick picking details?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D2gainz View Post
    Thanks for everyone's input I have done research but there are so many different opinions on the web and different strategies it's hard to find a legitimate source... Any websites/sources you find to be the most helpful, from the most basic information to the nick picking details?
    All the info that you need, and more, is right here, on this site.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Keep taking your test e until you get your nolvadex . Sounds like have the clomid already. 18 days after the last when you have nolvadex start pct as said above clomid 75/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. Then stay on this site and read listen learn b4 you inject your body with compounds in an unsafe manner. You need to learn how to do things right for your safety. NO AI and No HCG when guys in here see that, they no you are ignorant to what you are doing. That stuff is 101. do yourself a huge favor and listen to what these guys are telling you.GL

So would just like to be clear on this with the pct first week Im running 75mg per day (5 or 7 days a week?) then dropping down to 50 mg a a day for the next three weeks after that continuing with nolvadex 40/20/20/20

All together this is a 8 week PCT and not an 8 day PCT?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Week 1 75mg clomid and 40mg of nolva
    Week 2 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva
    Week 3 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva
    Week 4 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva
    Doseages are per day
    7 days in a week
    Total pct time is 4 weeks 28 days (minimum)

Thread Information