Ok so I've been on HRT for really im not even sure but it has been around 3 years. I've been on the same dose the whole time and my numbers have almost been the same the whole time except for my Red Blood Cell count but I donate blood about 2-3 times a year so it can vary.

So I take 150mg every 2 weeks and when my Est started rising I did my own research and self dosed my Arimidex . Dr said a pill a day but that is insane I take 1/2 a pill 3 times a week so it's basically 3 pills per shot or 1/2 a pill per 25mg. I got the dose from research and it is spot on for me with little to no flux.

So here are my numbers from 12/5/14 but I just had my 3 month test but the dr appointment is the 10th of April.

Actually the first number is 8/29 the second is 12/5 so we can see that 2-3 month spread. This is midway of my 2 week shot.

Total Test - 1091 - 890
Free Test - 332 - 273
RBC - 5.4 - 5.8
Estradiol - 9.36 - 14.28
SHBG - 16 -16
Cortisol - 9.6
IGF-1 - 317 which is a hair high. Has me concerned of a tumor on the ole pituitary but when they did a cat scan they said mine pituitary gland was smaller then normal so maybe that is the reason for the number. Not too sure I'm ready for that surgery.

Well that's enough information for you all to scour over and post.

I'm most thinking I have a large free T number but it sure doesn't seem to be as beneficial as it should be. I must not be able to use it properly.