Results 1 to 30 of 30
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: To doctor immidiately or wait?!

  1. #1
    proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60

    Exclamation To doctor immidiately or wait?!

    Guys,

    Total newb over here. At a morning 48 HR's ago I did my first steroid injection. 1ML of test enanthate .

    I pinned my upper outer quad but my middle quad hurts terrible. The entire musculus rectus femoris


    I can't walk, I cannot raise the leg, cannot bend my leg and its hurts.

    Do I call a doctor now or later?

    I don't feel fever and the leg doesnt seem more swollen then my left one. No strange red spot.

  2. #2
    mikegilbert1986's Avatar
    mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    446
    did it start to hurt hours or the day after injection? is your test ugl? and what mg per ml is your test? it sounds like post injection pain i had terrible pain like that from ugl test. only way to avoid the pain is by cutting your gear with sterile gso. man i remeber i had this 300mg test e and the day after injection i had horrible pain where i was limping for 3-4 days, until i found out about cutting gear. now i add oil to all my shit and rarely get any pain.

    so if this is just pip from ugl test it will subside 3-4 days from what i remeber it gets a little worse befor it gets better.

  3. #3
    proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60
    Hey man, I appreciate the quick reply.

    The test is 250mg per ml, and indeed UGL.

    I started limping 24 hours after and could not walk 36 hours after. Its now 48 hours after I just woke up and took a piss but its still the same as yesterday eve. That being said - not being able to walk.

    I'll look into this "cutting" it doesn't seem like a very sterile practice though?

    Any tips on speeding up the pip? When should I call a doc?

  4. #4
    aussie made's Avatar
    aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    272
    You don't call a doc lol. Only time you call is if it is swollen. Red and sore. That's just pip. your technique maybe wrong. Next time. Swop area and vial. Inject with a steady hand. The massage muscle if u need to. Being its your first time. It's also because it's Virgin muscle. Once you do a few times it gets easier

  5. #5
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You may have missed the muscle and your gear has just 'leaked' down your leg. What size pin did you use?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  6. #6
    proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60
    Yeah guys whatever it is i don't want to have this again.

    I pinned with a 23G 30mm (1.2 inches)

    I also have 25G needles but those are 25mm (1.0 inch)

    Im afraid that i cannot manage to push the plunger down with such a small bore as a 25G, considering I use a test enanthate .

    My question to you guys:
    What area do I pin next monday?
    What needle size and length do i use?


    If you recommend me doing glutes which Im totally not comfortable with, then please explain me how to do this in detail. - I'm as flexible as dry turd.

  7. #7
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Only go to the doc if you think it is infected have a look at the link.

    Red,warm,swollen ect

    http://www.spotinjections.com/

  8. #8
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    if you have any more issues consider SUBq injections- some say its better than IM.

    Being your first pin- maybe you were anxious and tensed up your leg-?

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    The pain is normal, your body is not used to gear and solvents and reacts.

    We call it pip (post injection pain).

    It will last up to 5 days.

    Unless its red swollen, hot to touch and you develop fever (infection indications) you need to suck it up.

    Quads can give very harsh pip to some peeps, try the glutes next.

  10. #10
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    How much did you inject? 1cc, 2cc?
    How long did it take you to inject. Even with a 22g it should take about 1 minute per cc. If you inject it fast, bear down on the plunger you will most likely blast it into the muscle and cause bruising.

  11. #11
    AussieMachine's Avatar
    AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    I remember my very first injection of testosterone propionate out of those 500ml bladders. I could not walk properly for a week

  12. #12
    Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshake1992 View Post
    Guys,

    Total newb over here. At a morning 48 HR's ago I did my first steroid injection. 1ML of test enanthate .

    I pinned my upper outer quad but my middle quad hurts terrible. The entire musculus rectus femoris


    I can't walk, I cannot raise the leg, cannot bend my leg and its hurts.

    Do I call a doctor now or later?

    I don't feel fever and the leg doesnt seem more swollen then my left one. No strange red spot.

    You should buy steroid powder from China and use it transdermally, using Phlojel Ultra. Injections are a very risky game. I did a short Deca cycle in the past and after 6 injections, I already knew that I would never repeat it again.

  13. #13
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    You should buy steroid powder from China and use it transdermally, using Phlojel Ultra. Injections are a very risky game. I did a short Deca cycle in the past and after 6 injections, I already knew that I would never repeat it again.
    Powder from china needs to be brewed.

    Plz stop giving wrong advice.
    NACH3 and Red Bastard like this.

  14. #14
    proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How much did you inject? 1cc, 2cc?
    How long did it take you to inject. Even with a 22g it should take about 1 minute per cc. If you inject it fast, bear down on the plunger you will most likely blast it into the muscle and cause bruising.
    I injected 1cc in like 20 seconds.

    Guys should I stich with the 23G 1.2 inches or go for the 25G 1.0 inches?

  15. #15
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    23g is fine. No need to go shorter if it doesnt bother you. I use 25g but that's just me and yes it takes longer.
    Yeah 20 seconds is a little fast. Try filling an old syringe with water or oil and push down with the same force on the plunger while pointing it up and see how far it goes. Now think about where it's going inside your leg. Blasting against the muscle like a little fire hydrant.

    Go slow, give it time to find a place to go.

  16. #16
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    I personally use 25g 1". Slower is better.

    Hell I used a 27g 5/8" in my delt the other day. Less pip then the quads

  17. #17
    mikegilbert1986's Avatar
    mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshake1992
    Hey man, I appreciate the quick reply. The test is 250mg per ml, and indeed UGL. I started limping 24 hours after and could not walk 36 hours after. Its now 48 hours after I just woke up and took a piss but its still the same as yesterday eve. That being said - not being able to walk. I'll look into this "cutting" it doesn't seem like a very sterile practice though? Any tips on speeding up the pip? When should I call a doc?
    thats exactly what you need to do is cutt your gear. so you get sterile grape seed oil it comes in a vial. you draw up your test and add about 1/2ml or a little less per ml of test. just mix it in the syringe. you either do that or deal with terrible pain. back to back pip is hard on your body and will make you sick in time.

  18. #18
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    It's only 250mg/ml.

    If you cut it half and half you'll have to inject 2ml at a time. This will increase the pip, not decrease it.

    You're experiencing pip because it was your first ever injection. Yeah, it hurts When you start out. don't cut your gear down, that makes absolutely no sense

  19. #19
    cardifffizzle's Avatar
    cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    120
    Hey man. There are some good videos on YouTube and stuff with regards to pinning in glutes. Get someone else to do it for you if you can because they're always gonna have a more steady hand! I get pip way worse when I do it myself! I'm a wussy!

  20. #20
    mikegilbert1986's Avatar
    mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    It's only 250mg/ml. If you cut it half and half you'll have to inject 2ml at a time. This will increase the pip, not decrease it. You're experiencing pip because it was your first ever injection. Yeah, it hurts When you start out. don't cut your gear down, that makes absolutely no sense
    it does make sense first injection or 20th injection should not be a high level of pain. im useing 250mg test now that gives me pretty bad pipi add .25 ml of oil and it works. with out adding oil theres alot of pain. im not going to sit around and deal with pain for you guys that are coolll enjoy..

  21. #21
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshake1992 View Post
    I injected 1cc in like 20 seconds.

    Guys should I stich with the 23G 1.2 inches or go for the 25G 1.0 inches?
    Inject your glute with the longer pin for your second shot. I bet your PIP will be minimal at most.
    Awesome_Archy likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  22. #22
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    Dr Crisler reccomends SUBQ- it doesnt aromatase as was once thought and a hell of alot easier to pin, im not sure why everyone insists on muscular pinning- its not needed /worth it.

  23. #23
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    Dr Crisler reccomends SUBQ- it doesnt aromatase as was once thought and a hell of alot easier to pin, im not sure why everyone insists on muscular pinning- its not needed /worth it.
    Clearly you have no experience with this. If you tried it yourself you would know why.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,912
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    Dr Crisler reccomends SUBQ- it doesnt aromatase as was once thought and a hell of alot easier to pin, im not sure why everyone insists on muscular pinning- its not needed /worth it.
    that would be fine for small trt doses but what if your doing a heavy cycle?..I don't think 2-3ml 2x a week would sit well sub-q but ive never tried it so idk...IM is the way to go for large doses imho...
    thisAngelBites likes this.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,912
    Blog Entries
    3
    op I don't know how big your quads are but maybe you went too deep with the 1.2 inch needle I would definitely try the 1 inch next time plus the smaller gauge will force your injection technique to slow down so hopefully less pip...also the idea of cutting it with a sterile oil is a very good idea as well...it will definitely help as its the compound and not the oil that's causing the pip so more oil wont hurt you more as someone has stated earlier...

  26. #26
    proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60
    Guys all of you thank you for reacting. My leg is doing hell of a lot better then before.

    Monday ill go with the 1 inch 25g needle and take my time! I'll let you guys know how it went. Thanks again!

  27. #27
    DurkaDurka is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    LV
    Posts
    11
    Didnt read everyone's reply but a hot towel and a little hard massaging works great.

    But i prefer to just do some dead lifts or squats/presses and get it loosened up and it goes away instantly. I received some crappy gear my first bottle and it was quite painful.

    Now i only use geneza and it's so clean & is rarely sore afterwards.

  28. #28
    zempey's Avatar
    zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ontaio, Canada
    Posts
    2,055
    I only shoot glutes and almost never have pip. Every time I hit the quad in the past it hurt like a mf'r. Take your time injecting and massage the hell out of the area once the gear is in the muscle. If you are going to shoot the quad again, I would try for the same area to build some scar tissue to help with the pain over time. Some gear just hurts more than others, the stuff I have now causes no pain, stuff I had prior to this brand hurt like crazy to the point I stopped using it.

  29. #29
    Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshake1992 View Post
    Guys all of you thank you for reacting. My leg is doing hell of a lot better then before.

    Monday ill go with the 1 inch 25g needle and take my time! I'll let you guys know how it went. Thanks again!
    Glad you're feeling better. Personally I'm not a fan of pinning the quads, I prefer to hit the glutes instead less chance of missing and less pip for me. If you're only pinning test e you could easily stick to the glutes and have plenty of time between injections.

  30. #30
    skaz915 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    The pain is normal, your body is not used to gear and solvents and reacts.

    We call it pip (post injection pain).

    It will last up to 5 days.

    Unless its red swollen, hot to touch and you develop fever (infection indications) you need to suck it up.

    Quads can give very harsh pip to some peeps, try the glutes next.
    Yep he is spot on. I remember my first cycle test in outter quad w 1 1/4" pin. Wemt in like butter but hurt like hell the next day. Its just pip but if it gets red and swollen get it checked out. Also were you shaking like crazy when injecting? A lot of needle movement once in could cause extreme pip as well. Doesnt sound like anything to worry about as of right now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •