Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: bogus test numbers???

2iron is offline Associate Member

bogus test numbers???

OK couple days ago a member posted test number 10,000ng/dl
    I dint believe it. I just left my chiropractor's office. He showed me his bw. 11,430ng/dl on 300 my test prop and 375 test e. Unigen.
    I have same source same Unitgen both check on website. My test number at 500mg /wk 2460ng/dl.

How can this be possible? We used different labs. I went through personal labs he used some other private lab I never heard of.
    Any suggestions to what the deal is here?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I remember this quite well lol...

All I have to say is it's most definitely possible as I just pulled my mids and discovered something very nice indeed!!! I'll just leave it that
    Joco71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2iron
    OK couple days ago a member posted test number 10,000ng/dl I dint believe it. I just left my chiropractor's office. He showed me his bw. 11,430ng/dl on 300 my test prop and 375 test e. Unigen. I have same source same Unitgen both check on website. My test number at 500mg /wk 2460ng/dl. How can this be possible? We used different labs. I went through personal labs he used some other private lab I never heard of. Any suggestions to what the deal is here?
    My guess is either lab error or he isn't being honest with how much test he is actually taking.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    My guess is either lab error or he isn't being honest with how much test he is actually taking.
    I'm leaning towards some type of an error. He took bw about 4 hrs after inj. But I still don't see it being that high.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I remember this quite well lol...

All I have to say is it's most definitely possible as I just pulled my mids and discovered something very nice indeed!!! I'll just leave it that
    Good for you.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Good for you.
    I was skeptical too! And I am pinning prop daily so it would've spiked that morning still but it was a good 7 hrs later(but I'm running 600ngs wkly of prop/& 420 of NPP)...

But w/the same gear it's defo kinda weird... You were stating that correct(that youse both had the same brand) etc?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I was skeptical too! And I am pinning prop daily so it would've spiked that morning still but it was a good 7 hrs later(but I'm running 600ngs wkly of prop/& 420 of NPP)...

But w/the same gear it's defo kinda weird... You were stating that correct(that youse both had the same brand) etc?
    yeah both use same source same brand. 500mg Unigen test e vs. 300mg Unigen prop + 375 Unigen test e. He pinned 1cc prop with 1/2 cc test e 3x/wk.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    yeah both use same source same brand. 500mg Unigen test e vs. 300mg Unigen prop + 375 Unigen test e. He pinned 1cc prop with 1/2 cc test e 3x/wk.
    Well I can see why you are skeptical(I sure would be as well)... The only thing I can think of is what DLD said(not telling the truth on dosage) and even if he pinned that am, it would spike but not that much...

I will say it is a weird scenario...

Thread Information