Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    137

    Creatine and test cyp

    I've been posting lots of questions here lately trying to gather some info before my 1st blast on TRT in September of this year after my 6 month bloodwork. What kind of results are you all getting from using creatine with a basic test only cycle vs no creatine? Almost 38yo 190lbs 20% BF on TRT for a year and a half.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Use creatine year round. It is one of the most studied supplements out there.
    Safe, effective, and cheap.
    5grams a day.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,932
    What DD said. Whenever you have a supplement question go here.

    Creatine - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

    Best, unbiased site out there.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    I also agree with the above. I have recently switched from creatine mono hydrate to creatine hydrochloride which I mix in my pre workout drink. Some pre workout drinks already contain it. Regardless, for the money you can't go wrong and there is no need to front load it.

  5. #5
    E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    137
    I have 3 tubs of creatine mixed with glucose that I found on sale. I was saving them for my blast but I guess I'll use them now, can't hurt. But my question remains, what kind of results does it give with test cyp vs no creatine?

  6. #6
    E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What DD said. Whenever you have a supplement question go here.

    Creatine - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

    Best, unbiased site out there.
    Interesting and long read, but how does it work alongside test cyp?

  7. #7
    zempey's Avatar
    zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ontaio, Canada
    Posts
    2,055
    It will work the same with cyp or without, makes no difference what AAS you are taking with it. I take 5g with my preworkout drink whether I am on cycle, off cycle, or now that I am on trt. I am going back to a pre workout supplement though, I find I am not getting the same pump and drive with just coffee and protein. I usually drink my pre workout during the first half of my workout and the protein oats and coffee before.

  8. #8
    E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    137
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    It will work the same with cyp or without, makes no difference what AAS you are taking with it. I take 5g with my preworkout drink whether I am on cycle, off cycle, or now that I am on trt. I am going back to a pre workout supplement though, I find I am not getting the same pump and drive with just coffee and protein. I usually drink my pre workout during the first half of my workout and the protein oats and coffee before.
    Yeah makes sense. I know I keep asking these basic questions, but I guess I'm just very excited to start my 1st blast.

  9. #9
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,921
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Use creatine year round. It is one of the most studied supplements out there.
    Safe, effective, and cheap.
    5grams a day.
    You said it well,,,its effective and be proven over time.
    It will make a difference for most.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •