Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: test e/ eq/ anadrol 50 first time cycle please help

calilifting14 is offline New Member

test e/ eq/ anadrol 50 first time cycle please help

Hello this is my first time posting and going to be my first cycle. I already ordered all my gear without really knowing how to set up my cycle until it was to late I'm going to have 2 10 ml vials of EQ at 200 MG a ml anadrol 50 with 50 tablets and 1 10 ml vial of test e at 250 MG a ml any suggestions how I should start this thank you

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle and if you do decide to still cycle safe your extra gear for another cycle down the road

OK where can I find that on your profile or is it on the forum?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Top of this section

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calilifting14
    OK where can I find that on your profile or is it on the forum?
    You can find it in the educational threads.

OK I'll check that out for sure bro thanks for the input!

OK thanks bro

I can't find the sticky planning or my first successful cycle is there a link or something I could use

But wait you are 21... Read what it says exactly about the age part

OK so I read the forums and they make pretty of sense but Idk I still decided I'm still going to cycle I mean I already my gear I've been working out for a year eating good clean calories a lot and I just haven't really put on any weight I'm for sure getting stronger but just can't get the size so does anyone else have an opinion on my cycle

4linked is offline Associate Member
    If you can't gain the size natural (eat more) you won't gain it on cycle. And your gear won't go bad save it. Unless your ok with having possible limp dick forever

Quote Originally Posted by 4linked
    If you can't gain the size natural (eat more) you won't gain it on cycle. And your gear won't go bad save it. Unless your ok with having possible limp dick forever
    This, one year isnt nearly enough to understand what works for you best.
    Food makes you gain weight not gear. Use the gear and you still wont gain because of diet. Dont start it just because you bought it. You can either sell it or use it in 2 years, it wont go bad. By then you ll probably know exactly how to diet to gain mass and how to train. And your HTPA has matured enough so that there is MUCH less risk of having a limp dick for the rest of your life

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Gotta echo what the others are saying: If you are not gaining weight, you're not eating right.

I understand there is a nutrition sub-forum here. Check it out.

The nutrition sub-forum on bodybuilding dot com changed my life.

Learn how to eat right, and do that for a couple years to see what works for you before playing with gear.

Gear won't make up for a poor diet.

Right now what you need doesn't come in a syringe, it comes on a plate.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What they all said^^^^

It will give you time to save up for more test too since you'll not even have enough for a 5 week cycle.

Head to the diet section for some great advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    The nutrition sub-forum on bodybuilding dot com changed my life.
    Maybe he doesn't want to eat quinoa and kale with a greek yogurt parfait until he pukes from all the dick those diets suck.

If you aren't keeping track of what you eat alongside what you weigh. Start doing that. Nothing else will help you. EDIT: All other variables kept equal adding test E will absolutely increase the amount of mass you put on.
    Last edited by RewardingLabor; 04-02-2015 at 12:35 AM.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    cmon guys , he's going to do it anyway, inspite of the good advice.

i first started researching steroids at 21,i bought a box or oral testosterone undecanoate and threw them out because the risks at that stage were not worth it. im now 42 and havent started my first cycle yet (although ive been on trt for 4 months), and plan on doing mine in a few months.

point is i waited 20 years before i realised im on trt - so im notgoing to muck about with my hpta- because my hpta is already stuffed.

wait until you are 25 at least- stay and learn, and realise you know nothing- your post tells us that, you just need to understand that for yourself....

you realise after a cycle your natural test levels may find a new lower level dont you?
    NACH3 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Calilifting do you know what one you will have a reaction to ???

You should know the answer.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-02-2015 at 01:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RewardingLabor View Post
    Maybe he doesn't want to eat quinoa and kale with a greek yogurt parfait until he pukes from all the dick those diets suck.

If you aren't keeping track of what you eat alongside what you weigh. Start doing that. Nothing else will help you. EDIT: All other variables kept equal adding test E will absolutely increase the amount of mass you put on.
    none of that maters man the point is all the aas in the world will not help him if he cant gain now naturally...any "gains" will be short lived when he come off because he doesn't have the diet to support any new muscle tissues he may gain...and if he's trying to gain eating "clean" will not help him either if getting enough calories is his problem...op if you cant gain you need to go to the nutrition/diet forum and ask for help from the great people over there willing to help you for free...they will teach you to find your tdee and such and help you understand the how and whys of a proper diet which again should be your focus rather than expecting aas to be magic...good luck...
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Again read the risks involved w/cycling at your age! It's not what everyone(the dealers especially portray it to be) they usually are clueless themselves...

Take all the advice you've been given... What's w/the instant gratification era now... Your diet and training is going to dictate what your gains will be natty or on juice... AAS is just a supplement to an already built foundation!

Reconsider as you may be done growing in height but not width thsts for sure... Switch up diets and training programs(and give yourself plenty of test to recover! This is when you grow!!!

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calilifting14 View Post
    Hello this is my first time posting and going to be my first cycle. I already ordered all my gear without really knowing how to set up my cycle until it was to late I'm going to have 2 10 ml vials of EQ at 200 MG a ml anadrol 50 with 50 tablets and 1 10 ml vial of test e at 250 MG a ml any suggestions how I should start this thank you
    If u insist on cycling do this.
    Wk1-10 250mg test a week
    Wk1-4 anadrol 50mg a day
    Wk10-13Pct. nolvadex 20mg a day

Good luck bud. Be sure to eat a shit load of protein . Chicken, beef, eggs, fish, protein powder. U dont need carbs to build muscle!! So focus on PROTEIN. That'swhat builds muscle. Steroids and training will do u no good if u are not consuming enough protein. That's a proven fact. 2grams per lb of body weight a day.good luck

Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles
    If u insist on cycling do this. Wk1-10 250mg test a week Wk1-4 anadrol 50mg a day Wk10-13Pct. nolvadex 20mg a day Good luck bud. Be sure to eat a shit load of protein . Chicken, beef, eggs, fish, protein powder. U dont need carbs to build muscle!! So focus on PROTEIN. That'swhat builds muscle. Steroids and training will do u no good if u are not consuming enough protein. That's a proven fact. 2grams per lb of body weight a day.good luck
    Bad advice, bad pct, no hcg , no ai

And if you arent getting enough calories from fat n carbs, then you wont build muscle regardless of 2g per lb

Op follow other advices

miller1085 is offline New Member
    If your eating correctly you should be gaining weight. Go to IIFYM and make sure your macros are on point. Lift hard and eat right ( eating is 80% of your success) and save your gear for a few years down the road.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    If u insist on cycling do this.
    Wk1-10 250mg test a week
    Wk1-4 anadrol 50mg a day
    Wk10-13Pct. nolvadex 20mg a day

Good luck bud. Be sure to eat a shit load of protein . Chicken, beef, eggs, fish, protein powder. U dont need carbs to build muscle!! So focus on PROTEIN. That'swhat builds muscle. Steroids and training will do u no good if u are not consuming enough protein. That's a proven fact. 2grams per lb of body weight a day.good luck
    Don't listen to her.

OK so first off thanks for everybodys input but I have made gains I'm just saying I haven't gained any weight from it but I got more muscle and stronger than I first started I've studied all about macros and eating right and I have been when I first started going to the gym I was at 175 lbs. and I couldn't even put up 135 on the bench press 2 times I'm now at 165 lbs. and I'm hitting 185 in sets of 4 reps at 8 maxing out at 220 so I made gains I've been eating right I'm not new to this just to the steroids but thanks everybody I do appreciate your inputs

4linked is offline Associate Member
    You will get stronger even if your not eating enough to grow. Especially in the beginning.

Thread Information