Thread: Hcg

Kimber30 is offline New Member

Hcg

So last step on my cycle supply gathering is the HCG , but it was WAY overpriced so I passed. Also, seems silly to have it shipped into the country and deal with that headache. My question is, I thought HCG was along the same lines as peptides, AI's, etc? Turns out that it's not as easy to find . . . Is it in the same category as AAS? I.e. not cool to ask for ideas on where to get it?

thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    This is not a source board so that talk is not allowed and hcg is important. I would never run a cycle without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    This is not a source board so that talk is not allowed and hcg is important. I would never run a cycle without it.
    I wasn't sure how hcg was "classified". For example, peptide companies are discussed
    openly. Apologies for the mix-up. And I agree on the importance of hcg and have done the research on the role it plays. I won't cycle without it. Thanks for the response.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah it isnt available through peptide/rc companies

mesophyte is offline Junior Member
    As far as I knog, HCG isn't classified the same way as AAS. It shouldn't be hard to find if you look for vet-grade... To my knowledge, it can be bought openly for veterinary use from veterinary distributors (i.e. not necessarily special AAS contacts). But then again, this would vary from country to country.

In my country, I use vet-grade and have not had any issues but this doesn't mean that you won't or that it is safe, so don't take this as an endorsement or recommendation.

I may be wrong but as for the rules surrounding sources, he isn't asking for any contacts or discussing pricing so I don't think it is breaking the rules, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by mesophyte
    As far as I knog, HCG isn't classified the same way as AAS. It shouldn't be hard to find if you look for vet-grade... To my knowledge, it can be bought openly for veterinary use from veterinary distributors (i.e. not necessarily special AAS contacts). But then again, this would vary from country to country. In my country, I use vet-grade and have not had any issues but this doesn't mean that you won't or that it is safe, so don't take this as an endorsement or recommendation. I may be wrong but as for the rules surrounding sources, he isn't asking for any contacts or discussing pricing so I don't think it is breaking the rules, is it?
    Thanks for the help and ideas. I can try that route.

Thread Information