jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member

i cc amp vs 10 ml

is it safe to say that any 1 cc amp would be g2g or do some companies actually under dosed or put fake test in 1 cc amps.i would think if they went to the trouble of making single amps it would be because they are legit?and are they ever shorted?and i have noticed that oraganon and schiering are made with different countries like poland,greece,or pakistan are these companies that spread out or are they just mass duplicated like british dragon?and the only problem with 1 cc amps if you are injecting 1.2 ccs then you need to pop your tops and get some sterile empty vials....

Flacco is offline Member
    I've seen way more fake/counterfeit amps than I have vials. Whether the oil in the fake amps is dosed correctly, under dosed, or just carrier oil is case by case. There isn't as much money in counterfeiting a smaller ugl as there is in trying to replicate organon, Bayer, Schering etc.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco
    I've seen way more fake/counterfeit amps than I have vials. Whether the oil in the fake amps is dosed correctly, under dosed, or just carrier oil is case by case. There isn't as much money in counterfeiting a smaller ugl as there is in trying to replicate organon, Bayer, Schering etc.
    Well said

This is why I went back to local brew. I was on the break of going HG gear only. But, the cost is nuts on the stuff that looks proper - yet, it can still be counterfeit.

So, I said fvck it. I'm just using home made bathtub brew. It's clean & properly dosed @ least. But, it's def no HG.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I have no connection. That's crazy that they would make fake amples it would seem like alot of trouble.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    When it comes to dirty money, there is no limit

The shit that I have seen being fake is just a mind fvck

Thread Information