Thread: eye pee Tren

eye pee Tren

Hey bros.
    Lately there's been a lot of controversy over eyepee's oils. However I have already purchased 3 vials of his Trenbolone at 80mg/ml. Now, I am just wondering if any of you have tried his Tren ? I assume it is not at 80mg/ml, so if anyone could give me an approximate guess of how much it really is per ml, that would really help. I'm hoping at least 65, however I've been hearing lately that some of his oils are DRASTICALLY underdosed. And if any of you have tried it, what were the results?

Thanks,
    HP

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey HP ,bro i ahvent used anyof is products and i wouldnt even it was givin to me ,i know that there underdosd unsanitary and very painfull.just a heads up bro.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you should have made it yourself.

I did use his deca and sust and they were awesome, with painless injections, because apparently he lowered the amount of alchohol in these particular oils.

I'm assuming that because no one is responding no one has used his Tren . Most likely meaning I'm fucked .
    Well I'll hope for the best... they were good before, hopefully they'll be good now.

HP

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro but next time make it ur self ,easy as acake .ill walk u through it .

Big N, thanks for the help bro.
    Peace,
    HP

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Making tren is very easy HP. I posted some pics of eye p tren, but they were 50mg/cc so it makes me wonder if there are two eye pees. I read literature that said the tren I had was actually over dosed. I had to cut the cycle short because I just started researching AS and realized that I did not have near enough, nor any post cycle plan. I did experience some pump and night sweats before I quit though, so it must have been okay. The injects hurt like a charley horse for about 3-4 days. Homemade just was started today and I am mixing prop in the same needle.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=51546
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 06-20-2003 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information