pepemason is offline New Member

hair on ostarine?

Hey guys, coming off of my first halodrol cycle and pct and need to cut. I plan on running ostarine but due to my paranoia and genetic disposition, i am very worried about my hair. I use rogaine, propecia, and nizoral consistently. What I am wondering is has anyone on this board lost hair on ostarine?

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepemason View Post
    Hey guys, coming off of my first halodrol cycle and pct and need to cut. I plan on running ostarine but due to my paranoia and genetic disposition, i am very worried about my hair. I use rogaine, propecia, and nizoral consistently. What I am wondering is has anyone on this board lost hair on ostarine?
    Yes. I did. But not because it would harm my hair. To the contrary.

I have been using minoxidil against hair loss for nearly 19 years. In summer 2012 I decided to take Andarine and Ostarine for 6 weeks. Simultaneously, I added finasteride to my regimen, because I started to be worried about the side effects of anabolic drugs and I hoped that I would regrow some hair.

Go figure, during the cycle I experienced some good hair regrowth (the first time in my fight against hairloss), but when I stopped using Andarine and Ostarine, my hair loss resumed after 16 years again, despite using minoxidil and finasteride. It was an utter shock for me then. I realized that I couldn't stand being bald and considering that even finasteride with minoxidil was not able to stop it, I thought that I was done. Now I must use Dutasteride, which costs me a lot of money.

You should know that SARMs like Andarine and Ostarine are not androgenic , but actually anti-androgenic. Andarine was even patented as potential cure against hair loss. The more you take them, the safer on hair they are (up to a certain dosage, when it turns over). However, they apparently upregulate androgenic receptors in your body and after you stop using them, even the normal amount of androgens circulating in your blood is suddenly sufficient to cause hair loss.

I must add that I didn't experience this after a solo cycle with Andarine or Ostarine, so the problem may have been in their combination. In any case, I won't risk any hair loss with anabolic drugs anymore. I will try peptides. And I wonder that you use Halodrol.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-03-2015 at 07:43 AM.

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Dude if u use all 3 of those u could take huge doses of heavy androgens and not shed a hair... Ur good

Thread Information