Thread: Best option?

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member

Best option?

Evening,

Im currently on an NPP and test prop cycle. 150mg prop EOD & 100mg NPP EOD. Im running 0.25 Arimidex EOD, HCG @ 250iu 2x per week, Cabergoline @ 0.25 2x per week.

I have a show on the 30th August this year, my NPP cycle ends on the 15th of next month. My contest prep cycle will start exactly 10 weeks after my last injection.. I was going to come off with a Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 Clomid 75/50/50/50 PCT. Then nothing for remaining six weeks until my pre show cycle. Pre cycle will be tren a, mast, test prop and Anavar , caber, Arimidex and HCG.. Followed by the same pct.

I know this gap isn't really sufficient I'd usually follow the time on plus pct = time off rule but with the show coming up I can't.. .... Am I doing more damage by coming off will it be better for me to stay on trt doses when NPP cycle ends until my show cycle starts and then come off? So for about 10 weeks...

If I come in the top three I'll qualify for British championships so in that case I'll have to stay on for another two months as well.. Would be nice to hear your input and what you think is the safest and best way to do all if this?

I know a lot of competitors just take the hit and accept the fact they have to stay on...

Thanks in advance

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let's just say for those weeks of pct and 6 six weeks of nothing. "if" u did stay on....let's say trt dose instead for that time. How much time total would that be without coming off?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You only had 6 or 7 weeks off after your last cycle didn't you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You only had 6 or 7 weeks off after your last cycle didn't you?
    No.. Time on plus PCT was what I had off. This was a total of 18 weeks off

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Let's just say for those weeks of pct and 6 six weeks of nothing. "if" u did stay on....let's say trt dose instead for that time. How much time total would that be without coming off?
    18 weeks plus my pre contest cycle which will be 26 weeks on, And if I place well I'll be competing the following month in the finals so that could be an extra 6 weeks as well...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleduke View Post
    No.. Time on plus PCT was what I had off. This was a total of 18 weeks off
    Really? You were still on cycle mid October with one week left then a 2 week wait til pct and then 4 weeks PCT which would have taken you to early/mid December. So I was wrong, sounds like you had 8 weeks off but nowhere near 18?!?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Really? You were still on cycle mid October with one week left then a 2 week wait til pct and then 4 weeks PCT which would have taken you to early/mid December. So I was wrong, sounds like you had 8 weeks off but nowhere near 18?!?!
    Yes really.. I think maybe I was a month behind .. It was most definitely not just 8 weeks..

Any helpful advice to give in regards to the above question?

Thread Information