• 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Summer Cycle .. Feedback

992Envy is offline Junior Member

Summer Cycle .. Feedback

31 years old
    6'1"
    205 pounds
    14% Body Fat

I've been in the gym for the last 6 years everyday. I have done good when sticking to diet. Meal preparation and diet are not a problem.

Planned Cycle May- July (First Month Test Only)

Testosterone P 100mg - .5 ML EOD (Weeks 1 -4 ) May

Test P (100mg) .25 ML EOD
    Masteron P (100mg) .25 ML EOD
    Tren Ace (100mg) 1ML EOD

All the above Weeks 4-12

HCG @ 250iu 2x a week - 500iu / Wk - Starting Week 1

Stop HCG 3 days before last pin

Liquidex - .25ml eod (after dinner) - 100mg / Wk
    Caber - .25mg (.5mg tabs, break them in 1/2) 2x a week, after first week up it to .5mg 2x a week (Only for Weeks 4-12 when on Tren)

Stop HCG 3 days before last pin on 8 weeks.

PCT starts 3 days after last pin.

PCT:
    Clomid - 100/50/50/50 - Wks 1,2,3,4
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20 - Wks 1,2,3,

Current diet consists of the following:

Carb Cycling Monday and Thursday high carb days, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday Low

1 cup oats, bannana, 1 tablespoon organic raisons - 9:00am
    2 eggs, 3 whites organic brown
    1/2 grapefruit

6 oz protein - 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 7pm
    1 cup steamed veggies
    carbs (Cycling monday-Sunday) with low carbs wednesday saturday and sunday

2 scoops protein powder - 10pm

Feedback?
    Last edited by 992Envy; 04-03-2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Updated Cycle after feedback

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Perhaps you could read the stickie regarding a first cycle..

Why even respond? I've read it. It's not my first cycle

Blog Entries
    what are your goals here? im assuming your cutting because the diet looks weak but I don't know the macro break down so I wont get into that...anyways the prop as you know should be injected eod just like your blend so why arn't you...2x per week is not going to keep your levels stable at all so you may want to rethink that...pct looks good as dose your hcg and caber protocol...I would definitely rethink your prop plan, maybe just break 2ml down into eod doses...good luck

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Looks good, I'd do all long esters, don't know why people still go short. first month, test and clen would be also a good option to get to the point faster, that's what I do.
    nearly 4 months, you will be shut down very hard, and your recovery might be a nightmare. clomid and nolva is not enough, I'd add some low dose stane along all PCT, until you feel recovered.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think thats a long cycle to be cutting on. Dropping in the mast and tren in on week 5 and running it 11 weeks on top of 4 weeks of prop only? I would just run a prop/tren cycle from start to finish or make it a 10 weeker and run prop the first 2 then start the tren a for 8. Adding mast?... Guess it depends on your bf at the moment .

Blog Entries
    buster im thinking he has a blend of the prop mast tren but I could be wrong....
    NACH3 likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I think thats a long cycle to be cutting on. Dropping in the mast and tren in on week 5 and running it 11 weeks on top of 4 weeks of prop only? I would just run a prop/tren cycle from start to finish or make it a 10 weeker and run prop the first 2 then start the tren a for 8. Adding mast?... Guess it depends on your bf at the moment .
    Buster, Its some kind of pre-cycle, it Works well, coming from a bulk, if you want to get in shape fast by dieting strong and without loose muscle. I always do test - clen , to prepare my body for the cycle. although this time I'll do only clen, because test actually starts your shut down clock.
    992Envy likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I agree here w/Buster and GB as well... Too long... & Are these blends??

And I would keep your Tren at 8-10wks max w/test and if you add in the mast(do it on a backload for 6 wks but I personally would save the mast p for another cycle, IMO...

And if it's blended(test p mast p Tren a) it's the one time I tried Tren and dropped it due to not being able to titrate doses of tren especially...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Buster, Its some kind of pre-cycle, it Works well, coming from a bulk, if you want to get in shape fast by dieting strong and without loose muscle. I always do test - clen, to prepare my body for the cycle. although this time I'll do only clen, because test actually starts your shut down clock.
    Priming.....is that what you mean? How long one wants to stay on cycle is their choice but..... If he is looking to do a full pct and recover then I don't see the need for the extended cut. He could drop some more bf naturally before losing any muscle tissue which is a smart way to transition into a cut.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    The only blend I would ever use is ester blends like sust. Depending on your level of experience I think you might just be running too many compounds. Do you have plans to compete? The hardening effects of Mast won't be seen for a few bf% points so I'd agree with backloading it (if you're sure you're going to get to sub 10%bf) Personally after the experiences I've had cutting before I like a simple test prop/var cycle for 8 weeks just my 2 cents

Boyd,

Yes cutting .. What is it about diet that looks weak? It was purchased from board sponsored nutritionist for fat lose, pre show. Please feedback appreciated ... Type, prop was fixed. You have experience with mast?

XX corrected the time. I have always done short ... Test and Clen for first month? What do you suggest for Clen dosage? Ill look into Clen .. Is the stane still needed on shorter cycle? Is anyone against the Mast? Or have personal experience with it?

Cycle was cut shorter ...In Past I have ran Test/Tren only cycles with real good results and I was happy. Just thought adding some Mast would really help and all the pre-mix "cut" cycles I have seen have test, tren, mast combinations. What do you think about the update above?

Test P EOD, Drop TREN and MAST in week 5 and run it 8 weeks? Body fat is dropping I believe I'm Closer to 13-14% now.If members are against Mast I'm interested in what you would rather use? I just figured it would help in excelling body fat % reduction

Shortened cycle. Point taken! This is why I'm on the forum, and everyone is so helpful. You can read for hours and hours and hours but will not always replace first hand experience and seasoned knowledge.

No Blends, shortened cycle to 8 weeks for Test/Tren . Would you suggest something else instead of the Mast? Would like another accelerator. This combo is a popular pre show blend

I would do more test P weeks 4-12. You're doing 87.5mg/week. Chances are your UGL is underdosed so in fact you are doing even less than a TRT dosage.

Deadlift you are correct, doing less than TRT Dosage, I picked this bit of information off of the TREN Sticky cycle. I had very minimal to no side affects my last cycle of tren using this low of Test with the Tren that was only reason Test dose was low.

Thread Information