• 2 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Beginner Advice (need help)

Sharkboy9800 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Beginner Advice (need help)

First of all I'm 16 years old Ive been training for 3year and I competed in one bodybuilding show and am currently dieting down for my next one in May.

Aside from that after this natural show I'm thinking about taking test, that I plan on buying from my friend, I plan too use 1cc a week and cycle off for 2-3 months and repeat, I wanted to ask that I already have teen acne will this make it worst and also is this good to off cycle for 2-3 months need adice thanks.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No! Not at your age! You shouldn't even think about cycling! Plus it seems that you have everything in order(diet/training etc) your no where near done growing! And your HPTA is not matured fully until about 25yrs old when your growth plates are fused as well!

Keep training like you have(&!if your already doing shows keep it up!!

Read THE YOUNG AND STEROIDS ... We have people at your age come back saying wtf happened! It could very well lead to permanent damage requiring replacement therapy when in your late 20s early 30s... Just trying to not let you hurt yourself...

Time on + PCT = time off for future reference to cycle time...
    Oki-Des likes this.

BB King is offline New Member
    Listen to NACH3.

You'll ruin your life kid. Wait till you're older.

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    Yea I'm 23 almost 24 and nach said I'm even too young. Wait till you're older, he knows what he's talking about.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    ditto... running too early will **** your natural system and screw you up for life. i had two buddies in high school that used in high school. they are both dead, one in his 30's, the other at 42.

i waited to do my first cycle and i'm alive (and big) - it's better when you're older...

pushit_05 is offline Junior Member
    Oh man am I going to get shit on for this one...

In all 100% honesty it only matters to you, kid. Arnold started cycling a couple years younger then you and he is pretty much worshiped as a god. He is not the only one either. Powerlifters, strongmen, body builders, tons of the people we look up to today started using younger then we think is comfortable. Not to mention America is about the wussiest when it comes to aas use. China, Russia, Bulgeria, Iran, etc put our useage to shame it wouldnt be shocking to learn they started earlier as well. The average hieght of a BBer is what, 5'9"?

Docters in America perscribe test, drol, dbol , var and others to women and children. Has anyone proved that aas at a young age will hurt your growth? I have researched a lot in my life and I have not come across one study. If anyone has one I would love to read it.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pushit_05
    Oh man am I going to get shit on for this one... In all 100% honesty it only matters to you, kid. Arnold started cycling a couple years younger then you and he is pretty much worshiped as a god. He is not the only one either. Powerlifters, strongmen, body builders, tons of the people we look up to today started using younger then we think is comfortable. Not to mention America is about the wussiest when it comes to aas use. China, Russia, Bulgeria, Iran, etc put our useage to shame it wouldnt be shocking to learn they started earlier as well. The average hieght of a BBer is what, 5'9"? Docters in America perscribe test, drol, dbol, var and others to women and children. Has anyone proved that aas at a young age will hurt your growth? I have researched a lot in my life and I have not come across one study. If anyone has one I would love to read it.
    Is this what you would encourage your kid to do????????? C'mon!
    The Deadlifting Dog and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkboy9800
    First of all I'm 16 years old Ive been training for 3year and I competed in one bodybuilding show and am currently dieting down for my next one in May. Aside from that after this natural show I'm thinking about taking test, that I plan on buying from my friend, I plan too use 1cc a week and cycle off for 2-3 months and repeat, I wanted to ask that I already have teen acne will this make it worst and also is this good to off cycle for 2-3 months need adice thanks.

Just don't do it.
    Your HPTA (hormones) are still developing and in their infancy. Cycling will halt the development of your HPTA and you run the risk of ending up with low testosterone for the rest of your life.

Yes test will give you more acne but trust me... That will be the least of your concerns.
    NACH3 likes this.

miller1085 is offline New Member
    Go hard in the gym and eat right for the next 10yrs then think about it. You have so much natty test you don't need synthetics. And if you put even more test in your systems yes you will get way more acne. Just don't do it

miller1085 is offline New Member
    Yeah it's prescribed to kids with a deficiency. Obviously they make sure they stay within a certain range

griim18 is offline Banned
    Don't use AAS until you're 24-25, thats what they always say that is why im keeping my hands off of any AAS. I cycled winny then anavar only cycle w/o doing pct and iam regretting it now. So do it on your own risk!

There are probably 3-4 powerlifters (off the top of my head) who are under 30 that I can guarantee started around this kids age or a little earlier. These guys are all currently record holders and looked up to consistently. Idk if I would have my kid do it or not. I would probably talk to a doctor first to get some information. There is a well posted study 300-600mg test-e strength gains where 18 year olds were used. No pct or anti-e was used either.

and the cycle went for 20 weeks: Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men | Endocrinology and Metabolism

Like I said if anyone can post negative results from early age AAS use I would love to see it. Until that shows up though I am not just going to accept hear say. As of now I would lean more to letting them use as long as I was apart of the process and could help keep them safe.

and the cycle went for 20 weeks: Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men | Endocrinology and Metabolism Like I said if anyone can post negative results from early age AAS use I would love to see it. Until that shows up though I am not just going to accept hear say. As of now I would lean more to letting them use as long as I was apart of the process and could help keep them safe.
    And do say...
    What did the study show the effects were?
    Strength went up sure. But lipids went sour and HPTA was suppressed.

Did the study show the strength effects a month or two after the study?
    No. It measured it at the height of the cycle.

Just because a study was conducted doesn't mean there are no adverse effects.
    Hell, there were studies down not too long ago where men were giving syphilis and left untreated.

Please tell me did you read this study or just see it posted on a forum?
    Please tell me where from this study you can conclude that cycling is safe especially for a 16yr old?
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-03-2015 at 05:41 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pushit_05 View Post
    and the cycle went for 20 weeks: Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men | Endocrinology and Metabolism

Like I said if anyone can post negative results from early age AAS use I would love to see it. Until that shows up though I am not just going to accept hear say. As of now I would lean more to letting them use as long as I was apart of the process and could help keep them safe.
    Just look up some threads of the young that's come here and said " wtf happened I need help asap"! It may not be a study but it's common sense!

Plus Arnold has Buku $$$$ and the best docs(and have you seen/or heard of the damage he's done?? Yes it's buried well b/c of money and his docs(the best)... Just my .02 it's never safe at a young age w/a HPTA that's not nearly matured! Nor his epiphyseal plates are not sealed yet...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-03-2015 at 08:42 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are probably 3-4 powerlifters (off the top of my head) who are under 30 that I can guarantee started around this kids age or a little earlier. These guys are all currently record holders and looked up to consistently. Idk if I would have my kid do it or not. I would probably talk to a doctor first to get some information. There is a well posted study 300-600mg test-e strength gains where 18 year olds were used. No pct or anti-e was used either.
    That may be so but that's not what we encourage here. Arnold and the handful of others who you speak of are iconic however they have paid a hefty price. You are leaving an impression on a young person whom you have never laid eyes or know .......not cool!
    NACH3 likes this.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    If you are dumb enouph to Pin at 16 you be on trt all your life.... Bad choice your not even done with puberty kid I'd advise protien and creatine amino acid will get you nice results. Ive hada lot of buddies Fuk themselves up "thinking" aas would get you buff and crazy backfire sides from not studying, study yourself and answer your own question

I'm just saying the situation is not as black and white as you guys think it is. As I said, if anyone can post anything scientific to back up what they are saying I am all ears. I am simply telling this kid that there are other truths out there other than "no, you are too young".

Your lipids are going to go to shit no matter what age you are. They will return to normal once you cycle off, same with HPTA.

If young people come here and didn't do research and **** themselves up. Well, thats a result of their immature minds not bodies. If you want to tell this kid to not cycle because he is too stupid then by all means. However, I would ask that he answer some questions first before coming to that conclusion. Also, Arnold didn't have a lot of money when he started. Which was younger than this kid...

epiphyseal plates are not sealed yet
    Wasn't this an argument way back in the day to tell people to stay away from lifting weights all together? Not to keep bringing up Arnold but he's 6'3". I also know of a couple other powerlifters who started a little younger than this and they are both over 6 feet.

What price did Arnold pay that other men his age haven't? Other young guys that I am talking about seem just fine now and are very health conscious.

If you are dumb enouph to Pin at 16 you be on trt all your life
    This is 100% false. Please stop giving advice to people on topics that you have no idea what you are talking about.

In all honesty I am not just trolling. I think there is not enough open discussion on this topic and even less research. I get tired of people just spouting the same shit with NOTHING to back up what they say. Studies and doctors are all we have. Are they perfect? No. But its better then what anyone else is doing. Always draw your own conclusions from the most factual resources you can find. The point of me posting the study was to show that doctors do in fact put kids on steroids . 18 vs 16 physiologically speaking are identical for the most part. If there was a history of AAS turning children into mutant freaks the practice would not be performed.

Hey Push-it,

Doctor's may conduct studies but the is far different than prescribing a cycle dosage to children.

Please stop advising young kids to go on cycles.

And in case you don't know, many people's HPTAs don't recover after cycling.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Plus about Arnold again and the very few you are referring to are " the exception to certain degree(it'll catch up to em too)" I have buddies who've never ran AIs hCG or no PCT and have had two kids after... Etc etc... But never even had BW done either...

That fact is he doesn't even know how fvked internally he really is... Just got BW and he's hypogonadal(no surprise) but again he looked fine and thought he was fine until that precious BW shows the truth!!!!

And as DLD stated you don't give kids advice on cycling especially when it CAN & WILL(in most cases end very badly)!!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-03-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Sigh...Ok I will spell this out.

@Sharkboy9800 at 16 your already producing a ton of test naturally. You need to eat lots and lift hard. Currently, your body is making connections to your testicles, raising test, and surging that through your body. Steroids will shut this connection/process down. Think of it like a dirt road. If you don't maintain that road grass will grow over it and then all of a sudden. Where the hell is that road? The same thing can happen to your body at this stage. Let your body build strong roads inside itself, let it upgrade itself from dirt to tar. Once that has happened you can cycle more safely.

However, people younger than you have used/continue to use and are just fine. There is TONS of medical research backing this up. Doctors prescribe and cycle AAS with children every day. I do not recommend one way or the other. However, you must be smart.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pushit_05 View Post
    I'm just saying the situation is not as black and white as you guys think it is. As I said, if anyone can post anything scientific to back up what they are saying I am all ears. I am simply telling this kid that there are other truths out there other than "no, you are too young".

Your lipids are going to go to shit no matter what age you are. They will return to normal once you cycle off, same with HPTA.

If young people come here and didn't do research and **** themselves up. Well, thats a result of their immature minds not bodies. If you want to tell this kid to not cycle because he is too stupid then by all means. However, I would ask that he answer some questions first before coming to that conclusion. Also, Arnold didn't have a lot of money when he started. Which was younger than this kid...

Wasn't this an argument way back in the day to tell people to stay away from lifting weights all together? Not to keep bringing up Arnold but he's 6'3". I also know of a couple other powerlifters who started a little younger than this and they are both over 6 feet.

What price did Arnold pay that other men his age haven't? Other young guys that I am talking about seem just fine now and are very health conscious.

This is 100% false. Please stop giving advice to people on topics that you have no idea what you are talking about.

In all honesty I am not just trolling. I think there is not enough open discussion on this topic and even less research. I get tired of people just spouting the same shit with NOTHING to back up what they say. Studies and doctors are all we have. Are they perfect? No. But its better then what anyone else is doing. Always draw your own conclusions from the most factual resources you can find. The point of me posting the study was to show that doctors do in fact put kids on steroids. 18 vs 16 physiologically speaking are identical for the most part. If there was a history of AAS turning children into mutant freaks the practice would not be performed.
    More importantly perhaps you should be able to prove theirs no chance of a 16 yo having any issues from using ASS. You realize you're giving a 16 yo medical advice?

Thread Information