Switching from Test E + D-Bol to straight Test P at end of cycle

Hi,

I'm nearing the end of my cycle which was :

1-10 Test E @ 250mg E3D
    5-9 D-Bol 40mg ED
    10-12 Test P 150mg EOD

AI + HCG included

currently starting week 12

My question is that my weight has stalled at the 10 week point. I am assuming this is because of the water weight that is expected from Test E and D-bol is now draining off and is compensating (on the scales) for any weight gains whilst on prop for the last few weeks. I've increased my calories at week 10 from 3400 to 3800 and the scale hasn't budged. This said I'm ~18lb up on the start of the cycle with minimal fat gain.

Is this a fair assumption? Or is it more likely that the prop is bunk? I'm too late in the cycle to want to get bloods to find this out, so I'm really only after any anecdotal experience.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    shameless bump

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You can only grow so much in a cycle...

But 18lbs is great, lookint good, you just need a tan
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post
    shameless bump
    It very well could be the water... I know in my past couple cycles I've always started stalling(weight wise) after or around wk 10 as well... My diet is on point this time for sure and I've went up from 175-192-193 holding(although my weight fluctuates due to high metabolism) I'm at end of wk 7 and eating a shit ton and my weight has stopped going up(even after re-evaluating) but my gains are still being made thickness mass and vascularity(very clean bulk this go around... Maybe someone will chime in for us both! Lol (I did add winny in so I know that's cutting bf for sure but not weight) it's getting tougher though...

Edit I did prime from 180 to 175 b4 hand....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You can only grow so much in a cycle...

But 18lbs is great, lookint good, you just need a tan
    Thanks, I'm overall pleased with the result, now if I can just hold on to some of it post cycle.

ps. I don't tan, I go red then back to white lol

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It very well could be the water... I know in my past couple cycles I've always started stalling(weight wise) after or around wk 10 as well... My diet is on point this time for sure and I've went up from 175-192-193 holding(although my weight fluctuates due to high metabolism) I'm at end of wk 7 and eating a shit ton and my weight has stopped going up(even after re-evaluating) but my gains are still being made thickness mass and vascularity(very clean bulk this go around... Maybe someone will chime in for us both! Lol (I did add winny in so I know that's cutting bf for sure but not weight) it's getting tougher though...

Edit I did prime from 180 to 175 b4 hand....
    Sounds very similar to my situation. Started at ~172lb after a long and slow cut for 2.5 months. My weight sky rocketed up to about week 8 then tapered off to a crawl and stabilized at ~190lb. That said I'm still breaking my PBs regularly. My diet has been ultra clean and I'm meticulous in recording and monitoring my diet through out. I'm in agreement with what BB said that you can only grow so much per cycle, but that wont stop my trying to scrape another pound or two lol.
    NACH3 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post
    Thanks, I'm overall pleased with the result, now if I can just hold on to some of it post cycle.

ps. I don't tan, I go red then back to white lol.
    You need MT2 then, it will give you a nice tan for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You need MT2 then, it will give you a nice tan for sure.
    Thanks BB, I'll take a look at that

Thread Information