flex28 is offline New Member

3rd Cycle Advice

Hello all, Im not really one to post on here I have really just used this site to research up and down on the use of steroids and recommendation through reading threads.

So I have done 2 cycles so far my first cycle was Test-E with Var. I took Adex with it and came off it with nolvadex and Clomid. My 2nd cycle was Test Prop with Winny. I again took adex with this and came off it with nolvadex and clomid.

My 2nd cycle gave me great results and awesome strength when i was on it. Now I am trying to figure out what to do for my 3rd cycle. Do I add other compounds or just stay with something like test prop and up the dosage.

BTW I am 26 yrs old 220 lbs. 6'2 BF is probably around 20% My diet is decent I am lazy at the moment with my diet. Have not been keeping it on track the last 2 months. I have trained hard before and have experience. Any advice would be great.

Thanksss

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex28 View Post
    Hello all, Im not really one to post on here I have really just used this site to research up and down on the use of steroids and recommendation through reading threads.

So I have done 2 cycles so far my first cycle was Test-E with Var. I took Adex with it and came off it with nolvadex and Clomid. My 2nd cycle was Test Prop with Winny. I again took adex with this and came off it with nolvadex and clomid.

My 2nd cycle gave me great results and awesome strength when i was on it. Now I am trying to figure out what to do for my 3rd cycle. Do I add other compounds or just stay with something like test prop and up the dosage.

BTW I am 26 yrs old 220 lbs. 6'2 BF is probably around 20% My diet is decent I am lazy at the moment with my diet. Have not been keeping it on track the last 2 months. I have trained hard before and have experience. Any advice would be great.

Thanksss
    You state
    I have really just used this site to research up and down on the use of steroids and recommendation through reading threads.

But you ran 2 compounds as a first cycle!!

You state.
    My 2nd cycle gave me great results and awesome strength when i was on it.

So why add another compound or increase dosage?

You state
    BF is probably around 20% My diet is decent I am lazy at the moment with my diet.

A cycle is not a substitute for a poor diet and your research would tell you 20% bf will increase the risk of sides and tells us you need to fix your diet and be consistent with it.

Thread Information