Thread: Clen and Letro

PBJtime is offline Associate Member

Clen and Letro

Hello everyone

I should be receiving my order of Clen and Letro tomorrow or Saturday and I wanted to know if I should take both or just one . I wanted to cut my BF % down as well as lose a bit of my gyno ? I am planning on getting back on a cycle soon and was wanting to tone this next round as much as I can . I've been doing my cardio and cutting back on my diet and it's still not where I want to be . My next cycle looks like it will be Test prop and Var
    Jim I would like your insight on this !

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been off cycle? What was your last cycle? What did you run for pct and what are your stats?

Test prop - 9 wks
    Clomid and nolva - 3 days after last injection
    2 months since my last dose of pct

5'8
    212 lbs
    Bf - currently 16-17 I'm guessing ?

Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime
    Test prop - 9 wks Clomid and nolva - 3 days after last injection 2 months since my last dose of pct 5'8 212 lbs Bf - currently 16-17 I'm guessing ?
    have you run labs to see if you have recovered and do you have any baseline numbers to compare too?

Honestly no not yet ... I feel like I recovered , libido is strong and the boys have dropped

Letro is strong and will crush estrogen. Have you considered using rolaxafin?

Yeaa man , one of buddies suggested I got Letro instead knowing I should of that ! What you thinking my options should be as a alternative ? Just stay on a low dose of Letro ? I really wasn't sure to mix the 2 together clen and Letro . To me sounds it would be a bad idea ..

Yeaa man , one of buddies suggested I got Letro instead knowing I should of that ! What you thinking my options should be as a alternative ? Just stay on a low dose of Letro ? I really wasn't sure to mix the 2 together clen and Letro . To me sounds it would be a bad idea ..
    if it were me I would run rolaxafin and not use the letro unless you have to

Ok man I appreciate your help . I will look into getting rolaxafin .... I actually just looked at my invoice for my order and it says Albuterol ? I'm confused , I thought I purchased clen Does it make a difference ?

Ok man I appreciate your help . I will look into getting rolaxafin .... I actually just looked at my invoice for my order and it says Albuterol ? I'm confused , I thought I purchased clen Does it make a difference ?
    clenbuteral is Clen

Sorry I'm thick skulled lol Albuterol is Clen ? Albuterol is what I ordered

Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime View Post
    Sorry I'm thick skulled lol Albuterol is Clen ? Albuterol is what I ordered
    Lol no Albuterol is Albuterol. Clenbuterol is clen . U ordered the wrong one. No offence but sounds like you dont know (havent researched enought) to know what clen is cause otherwise u would know by now.

As you can tell I'm learning with this lol I apologize to Jim for his patience ... Albuterol said from my source said its better than Clen so I bought it . Is Albuterol ok ?
    Last edited by PBJtime; 03-06-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen didnt do very much for me personally. To be honest I dont see why so many people talk so highly of it. I went up to 120mcg daily and would take two week breaks between my two week intervals. But after six two week runs, I dont think it did anything. (Other than make me feel hot, gave me headaches and the jitters) Let me know if you had a better result. I truly think it is really for the body builder trying to go from 7%bf to 6%bf, and not someone who is really trying to drop 20lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime View Post
    As you can tell I'm learning with this lol I apologize to Jim for his patience ... Albuterol said from my source said its better than Clen so I bought it . Is Albuterol ok ?
    Google is your best friend

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Clen didnt do very much for me personally. To be honest I dont see why so many people talk so highly of it. I went up to 120mcg daily and would take two week breaks between my two week intervals. But after six two week runs, I dont think it did anything. (Other than make me feel hot, gave me headaches and the jitters) Let me know if you had a better result. I truly think it is really for the body builder trying to go from 7%bf to 6%bf, and not someone who is really trying to drop 20lbs.
    How much bf% were u?

Like I said before my order was Albuterol , i have seen a few threads talk about it so I'm assuming it must work some for BF related issues

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Like I said before my order was Albuterol , i have seen a few threads talk about it so I'm assuming it must work some for BF related issues
    Albuterol is considered more friendly than clen , it is supposed to be like clen but without the sides , I've never tried Albuterol . But clen does the job for me .

AKVC84 is offline New Member
    I'm new to all of this, but I've heard that clen is what I need to lose some serious weight. Now, should i go with Albuteral or Clen??

AKVC84 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ
    How much bf% were u?
    okay buddy, thanks for the help. I've started my cycle now so I'll let you know.

Thread Information