Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: 2nd cycle help please

raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle help please

hi i need help with second cycle..i was going to go with sustanon and tren but i think the sides would be to much for a newbie like me..
    so i thought i would do 10 weeks of sus twice a week..1 cc mon and 1cc thurs...
    pct would be
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

do i really need hcg or AI with it?
    my stats are 47 years old 208 lbs 11 % body fat..training for 20 years..
    my first cycle was 12 weeks of test 400.
    with no hcg and AI just the pct..
    thanks

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    AI and HCG are important. I personally would not cycle without it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You just got your training wheels off with cycle #1, why jump onto the autobahn with tren the 2nd one? Was there a problem with the 1st one? There is nothing that says you have to start stacking right away. A lot of people do test only cycles all the time and love it.

Agreed, using an AI and HCG is very important.
    songdog likes this.

raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You just got your training wheels off with cycle #1, why jump onto the autobahn with tren the 2nd one? Was there a problem with the 1st one? There is nothing that says you have to start stacking right away. A lot of people do test only cycles all the time and love it.

Agreed, using an AI and HCG is very important.
    no problem with first cycle but i am just over waiting my 12 weeks off cycle from my first one,so iam ready to do a second cyci was thinking about tren but i wont do it.. just test again..my guy says do only has sustanon not test e or test c....is sustanon as god as thest e or test c?
    thanks..
    also not sure if i can ask this but can i get a AI and hcg from ar-r .com?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Imo I would stick with test E.Forget the Tren .And you do need to run a Ai on cycle.Not on pct.And HCG is a good idea also.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Sustanon 250mg twice a week should be decent for your second cycle. It really does depend on what your goals are though as to what you should take cycle wise. While tren will outperform any injectable 5 fold, it does carry some un wanted side effect which varies from person to person due to the strength of the drug.

As for your question regarding AI and HCG , if you can get your hands on them, then use them. If not, try harder

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    Sustanon 250mg twice a week should be decent for your second cycle. It really does depend on what your goals are though as to what you should take cycle wise. While tren will outperform any injectable 5 fold, it does carry some un wanted side effect which varies from person to person due to the strength of the drug.

As for your question regarding AI and HCG , if you can get your hands on them, then use them. If not, try harder
    That should read it CAN out preform but it all depends on your base, diet and training and of course how well your body tolerates it.

I agree with sticking to Test E or C for a while.

Per profile page:

Sustanon-250 is a testosterone mixture first developed by Organon in an effort to create a more suitable testosterone for hormone replacement therapy. The idea was simple; create a testosterone that can be injected less frequently and still keep levels at a steady rate over a long period of time. The good news for HRT patients is the idea became a reality; the bad news for the performance enhancer is this does not help them at all. Were not saying Sustanon-250 is useless to athletes, far from it but the time release principles are of very little value to them because they will necessarily need more testosterone than an HRT patient and will need to keep levels at a maximum range;

• Testosterone-Propionate 30mg
    • Testosterone-Phenylpropionate 60mg
    • Testosterone-Isocaproate - 60mg
    • Testosterone-Decanoate -100mg

Thread Information