Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MIKE_XXL

Thread: Test and tren

bulldozer2323 is offline New Member

Test and tren

Started a cycle of test and tren e. My cheeks are sore as **** where i pin. This didnt happen when i did just test. Could it be because of the tren ? Or just cuz it was my first 2 pins and have to get used to it again ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Wrong section bulldozer should be in the Q&A.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to correct forum for more replies. Thanks Clarky

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If it's a virgin muscle pip can be pretty bad at first

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ and it gets better w/time... Also, i have found in my experience that actually working the muscle you pin helps(maybe a lil more sore at first but it helped w/the pip in the long run)... now I don't get any(even w/prop - but I believe some can just tolerate it better than others)... GL OP!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Tell us a bit more bulldozer.

Was the test you used alone on a previous cycle ?
    Was it the same ugl as you are using now ?
    Is the tren the same ugl ?
    when was your last cycle when you pinned your ass ?

Test and tren cycle.

I have done a cycle of just test. Now doing test and tren . I have done two shots. One each cheek. Both spots are really sore. Is it just cuz i have to get use to pinning again or could it be the tren?

Sorry new to this site. Didnt know i was in the wrong section
    My last cycle was just cyp
    This one is sust and tren e. First spot i pinned is slowly getting better but now the other cheek is killing me. No pain no gain i guess lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer2323 View Post
    Sorry new to this site. Didnt know i was in the wrong section
    My last cycle was just cyp
    This one is sust and tren e. First spot i pinned is slowly getting better but now the other cheek is killing me. No pain no gain i guess lol
    Why Tren this go around? Just curious

Were you in the upper outer quadrant of your glute? You defo didn't hit your sciatic nerve b/c you wouldn't even be able to walk but maybe from the BA content... You could cut it w/GSO... If your experienced....

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Or infection...is ir red? Is it painful to touch and move around? and most importantly is it hot to touch? Do you have any flue like symptoms? If its hot to touch there is a chance it is infected, did you properly clean the injection site prior and post injection?...this is a wrong forum for this question but thats my answer anyway...tren doesnt usually cause pain at injection site, what kind of test is it, prop has a tendency to cause discomfort due to its ester length and acidity...please answer above and this will help us reach the diagnosis, if in doubt go see a doctor...
    NACH3 likes this.

Ya my buddy asked me that to and im thinking i was to far to the side.

Do you have a suggestion where the best spot to pin would be. ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer2323 View Post
    Ya my buddy asked me that to and im thinking i was to far to the side.
    Ok... If you want theres a few videos where it breaks it down... But if you were to draw a line down the middle and across your arse it would be that upper outter quadrant(I flex my glute feel where it's at in that quadrant then relax that puppy and bury the pin(1") & I use that size on delts/outter quads/& tris as well as glutes...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=bulldozer2323;7029503]Do you have a suggestion where the best spot to pin would be. ?[/QUOTE
    Check out my spots above that I mentioned too... Some people don't like quads but the outter is great for me! But delts leave room for minimal error as well!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    Or infection...is ir red? Is it painful to touch and move around? and most importantly is it hot to touch? Do you have any flue like symptoms? If its hot to touch there is a chance it is infected, did you properly clean the injection site prior and post injection?...this is a wrong forum for this question but thats my answer anyway...tren doesnt usually cause pain at injection site, what kind of test is it, prop has a tendency to cause discomfort due to its ester length and acidity...please answer above and this will help us reach the diagnosis, if in doubt go see a doctor...
    Edit:
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-04-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Thats about where i hit to. But i think i was to close to my leg. Ill try reaching around abit more for my next shot see how that is. Probly just grab to get used to doing it again its been a while. Thanks for you replies man.

It dont really hurt to touch it is not red or hot and i feel fine . Just sore. hurts to sit and move certain ways. Im thinking i may have pinned a bit to low and to the side. Thanks for your reply and directing me to the rite spot for questions.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You have a sciatic nerve running through your center part of the glut, if you get a injection in the wrong spot it could get rather sore, glad it doesn't sound like an infection...

Thanks for the info bro

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    You have a sciatic nerve running through your center part of the glut, if you get a injection in the wrong spot it could get rather sore, glad it doesn't sound like an infection...
    Whew you hit that mutha and you ain't walkin(or if you are it's gonna look like ya got a bat up your ass...

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    You will be fine. How fast did you inject? It should take a minute or so to go in or you will most likely have pain if pushed in too fast. Could be the gear, some gear just hurts, make sure to massage the shit out of the area after you pin it.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How many mL did you inject? Should be able to do it in one shot in the butt. I have always had pain when I pin tren . . . how long did you wait until you waited to do test and tren cycle or did you just add it to your cycle? Got the right ancillaries for tren? How many cycles have you done?

Oh. That make sense then i pushed in pretty fast. I'll take my time today doing it. Woke up feeling great today the pain is basically gone now. Thanks guys!

Thread Information