Jessica1 is offline New Member

Question Sports performance cycle for big guy

I am a competitive weightlifter I have competed nationally and internationally with over 20 years lifting experience. How ever I have recently dropped out of the USADA testing pool and would like to get what ever advantage I can over the next 2 years with out worrying about a knock on my door for piss or blood.

I am a super heavy master weightlifter 105+ weight class
    about 40 years old, I train 6 days a week 9 sessions 2-2.5 hours a session.

I could care less about getting big or bodybuilding. What kind of cycle would be recommended for me? keep in mind that I'm guaranteed to be tested as soon as I sign back up with the USAW and USADA So nothing that's going to stay in my system too long.

Also I know the risk of cycles with high BF%.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1
    I am a competitive weightlifter I have competed nationally and internationally with over 20 years lifting experience. How ever I have recently dropped out of the USADA testing pool and would like to get what ever advantage I can over the next 2 years with out worrying about a knock on my door for piss or blood. I am a super heavy master weightlifter 105+ weight class about 40 years old, I train 6 days a week 9 sessions 2-2.5 hours a session. I could care less about getting big or bodybuilding. What kind of cycle would be recommended for me? keep in mind that I'm guaranteed to be tested as soon as I sign back up with the USAW and USADA So nothing that's going to stay in my system too long. Also I know the risk of cycles with high BF%.
    I would think that you would be in the loop in terms of what would work best for your specific sport. Running short Esther's even suspension have always been the norm for injectable and you are wide open to stack with orals: drol, dbol , halo.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I would think that you would be in the loop in terms of what would work best for your specific sport. Running short Esther's even suspension have always been the norm for injectable and you are wide open to stack with orals: drol, dbol, halo.
    I have always stayed clean from the beginning, I would rather stay with injectable and not have to push my liver to hard I'm a big guy I was thinking of just using test.

Lately everyone is getting popped with Stanozonol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would agree with Buster on the test suspension.

Test SUS is fine, but how would you cycle for a big guy. 5' 11" 275lbs cutting below 250 lbs is out of the question.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1
    Test SUS is fine, but how would you cycle for a big guy. 5' 11" 275lbs cutting below 250 lbs is out of the question.
    Well sus is a blend that contains a long Esther in it. Not sure that is what you want to take if you want something that clears out of your system quickly. Are you looking to cut? If so it's more about your diet then what you take for an AAS.

Thread Information