Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rec Drugs

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

Question Rec Drugs

Are there any recreational drugs that aren't toxic to the liver and don't have too much wear on the muscles??? I am not a druggie but I will be on cycle through new years and was wondering if there was something I could take instead the bottle. Thanx, Nut

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Rec Drugs

Originally posted by Kingnut
    Are there any recreational drugs that aren't toxic to the liver and don't have too much wear on the muscles??? I am not a druggie but I will be on cycle through new years and was wondering if there was something I could take instead the bottle. Thanx, Nut
    (Emphasis added to the original.)

Can you say d-e-n-i-a-l?

atwa is offline Associate Member
    whats wrong with being high on life.

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    Nuthin wrong with the purple pills!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    go to this thread and read what ihttp://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5610&highlight=oxyconti n wrote.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    To be honest I would stay away from all rec drugs while on and training for a purpose. esp oxycontin and GHB

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Obviously your going to party just by the nature of your question. Smoke some bud. Less harmful than all the others. Watch out , its a gateway drug.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    A few drinks isn't going to kill you. I don't see anything wrong w/ having a few on newyears. Just don't make a habbit out of it. (meaning drink a few newyears and thats it)

M

this thread has nothing to do with aas or getting big. you wanna get high, fine, you wanna smoke crack, fine. like i have said before, this board is for bodybuilding, not body destruction.

how about this. what are your stats, age and cycle history?

The original jason Guest
    last post on rec drugs I locked up cos like BK says its not for that here some threads really grow to piss me off when people start to go on about how wonderfull K is and all this shit please end this thread here take these questions somewhere else

Jason

CYCLEON Guest
    not into the rest of the stuff but G to sleep when I am on is a nice thing and can be rather fun as well - no toxicity but it is not to be messed with without getting your doses correct and it is addicting for some people, especially if you start taking it in the daytime thats a bad sign. I dont have any problems with it tho and when you are running DNP , it is a Godsend

i have seen many people fall from G. very few are strong enough to use it as it was meant to be used. most dont realize when it becomes a problem, they just wake up one day, 6 months later, and wonder how there lives got so f*cked up.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    A recreational drug thats good for your body ???????

The Iron Game Guest
    Sorry to add fuel to the fire, but its completely justified to put anabolic steroids into your body that are healthy and good and do no damage but once you put something else in to your body you become a druggie? Purleassssseeee

Its all about knowing your limits, not going wild, more isnt always better and limit the damage

The original jason Guest
    Hmm I knew this would happen to many opinions not enough facts,

addiction comes down to personality NOTE it has NOTHING to do with chemicals(drugs in any form)

Personally and im talking from experience rec drugs are very very different to AAS usage, for example

any rec drug for me an addictive person including heroin, cocaine, pot, alcohol whatever you want

If I feel like shit one day bad mood I think to myself oh fuck it ill get high forget about life

when im on cycle I dont think oh fuck it ill inject an extra test amp

When I start using rec drugs any of the above being an addictive person I CANNOT stop under no circumstances untill my life becomes unmanageable or something drastic happens I dont have control once I start to use rec drugs I lose control.

Now being clean from active drug addiction for over 7 years and then using aas I can see a huge difference I plan my cycles I dont just thing fuck it and start to use one day, I finish when I should ok I add the extra mg of dbol here and there or something but nothing much.

I agree that drugs are drugs all my best friends are or have been users of any kind of chemicals I wouldnt chage my life for anything I learned alot of valuable lessons in my younger using years, but like I say there is a difference and there is a time and a place. Addiction most people just dont get it however opinions are like arseholes everyone has got one.

peace
    Jason

atwa is offline Associate Member
    i second what you just said jason.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Bro, just smoke weed, keeps me calm & hungry like a mofo. Been doin it for years, never had a prob. Anything that doesn't come out of Mother Earth is bad shit & stay away from it, bud is god's gift to man everything else is self destructive IMO!! As far as I'm concerned AS + Weed = Happy Jersey Juice

superbeast is offline Member
    I have to agree with Cycleon. G won't hurt you unless your irresponsible with it. It isn't to be taken lightly. Use it correctly and you get a nice buzz. It will also make you sleep like a baby. I've used it for years and got irresponsible with it one time. I learned my lesson. I still use it occasionally for a good time. I have friends who use it to sleep every night. As much as I work, workout, and eat, I have noproblems sleeping but I always have some for certain occasions.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

just smoke weed, keeps me calm & hungry like a mofo. Been doin it for years

Richard Prior...Quote: Cocaine, I dont have a problem with cocaine, I've been doing Cocaine for 20 years and I still dont have a problem.

Look at that Poor Mother fu**er now..

Jersey, I think your cool bro but just to clean it up a little. Cocaine and opium(heroin, codine, morphine)all come from mother earth and will kick the living shit out of you.

Peace
    Last edited by Keywestlifter; 12-12-2001 at 11:02 AM.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Just to keep the focus....

No shit, the biggest high I've ever had, was working my ass off for months in a gym pushing for a goal. and then one day catching a glance in the mirror and seeing more than I asked for. Brother thats a good high..

Happened recently to me....the image was of myself..

Later

TNT

Cool Rec. Drugs vs. AS

First of all, I think that The Original Jason's reply is worth this whole thread - it's totally on point, and he has the experience to back his words up.

To me, the difference is simple: AS are done with specific goals and objectives in mind, whereas rec drugs are simply done for your jollies. You plan an AS cycle right down to the last detail; I've never seen a druggie (addicted or otherwise) plan an evening's high with the same level of rsearch that you'll find from an intelligent AS user. AS are a means to an end, not the end themselves.

That does not mean that you won't find AS users that do get their jollies from a needle. For some, the very act of injecting is a ritual. But, unlike a drug addict, for the AS user it is a sterile ritual. The AS user will go out of his or her way to practice solid antiseptic techniques, while the junkie will be happy with an old spoon and an oft-used needle. (I doubt that you'll find a box of sterile B-D's in the average smack freak's closet.)

Moreover, notwithstanding that a cycle is done for constructive insteaof destructive purposes, it's finite in nature. Drug addiction (and even alcoholism) starts and never ends until the user admits there's an addiction in the first place; an AS cycle has a beginning and an end, and is done with the purpose of improving and developing the body,, and with all isde effects considered prior to beginning the cycle.

In the end run, then, to compare intelligent AS use with recreational drug use is like compring apples and moon rocks.

The Iron Game Guest
    So its ok to put anabolic steroids into your body to try and improve it, despite them having side effects, toxicating the body, possibly causing several types of cancer, causing the onset of acne, increasing or decreasing hair growth............but if someone wants to put something like ghb or a valium into the body they become sinners who must rot in hell? To me the bottom line is that a drug is a drug and for a steroid user to call a recreational drug user a druggie is hypocracy at the least. People try and build better bodies, what is the point if there whole life is spent dedicating it to this process if they never get to enjoy themselves. Much like the pot calling the kettle black.

Peace

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    So its ok to put anabolic steroids into your body to try and improve it, despite them having side effects, toxicating the body, possibly causing several types of cancer, causing the onset of acne, increasing or decreasing hair growth............but if someone wants to put something like ghb or a valium into the body they become sinners who must rot in hell? To me the bottom line is that a drug is a drug and for a steroid user to call a recreational drug user a druggie is hypocracy at the least. People try and build better bodies, what is the point if there whole life is spent dedicating it to this process if they never get to enjoy themselves. Much like the pot calling the kettle black.

Peace
    WORD X 1,000,000,000

Seriously, that was straight from primo's mouth as well...
    What happens here, stays here

The original jason Guest
    IG I totally agree who said anything about calling anyone??? I just dont think it should be discussed here like I said in my posts all my BEST friends and past friends over the years have all been users and you to know about my past so I dont call anyone I would help anyone and would never turn my back or call somoene a druggie I know what its like I have been there. I can never explain enough about the depth and despair of active addiction and how it takes away your life each to their own

Peace
    Jason

TNT

Cool Good Point, But . . .

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    So its ok to put anabolic steroids into your body to try and improve it, despite them having side effects, toxicating the body, possibly causing several types of cancer, causing the onset of acne, increasing or decreasing hair growth............but if someone wants to put something like ghb or a valium into the body they become sinners who must rot in hell?
    I don't think it's a matter of being judgmental, condemning someone to the lake of fire and brimstone, or falling into the depths of degradation (one of my favorite lines from The Music Man) at all.

The key question is, what is your purpose in using a substance, whether it be an AS or a recfreational drug? There are lots of people who take Valium (or any of the pain killers recently discussed on the forum) for legitimate reasons. Just as there are people who AS for legitimate reasons.

But the only reason to use recreational drugs - or to use any legitimate drug recreationally - is to get a buzz. When that drug is highly adictive - as in the case of Oxycontin, for example - then I have no problem with making a value judgment.

In the end run, however, we take responsibility for ourselves . . . to a degree. I doubt, for example, that the person who shoots up a couple hundred mg. of cyp is going to pose the same degree of danger in a vehicle as the person who pops, say, 80 mg. of Oxy. Or that someone drinking winny is going to pose the same danger a drunk driver.

My experience, however, is that BB's and others who use AS do so with a purpose (other than getting blasted). Granted, I don't hang out on recreational drug forums, but I doubt that they do the same level of research that AS users do here. That doesn't mean that you won't find a lot of people who have a dumb-ass approach to AS (the typical "I just scored some [fill in the blank], what is it and how to I use it?" type of post), but we're talking about a much different mindset for the most part.

There are also matters of degree. To compare Valium and Oxycontin is as absurd as comparing Buddweiser and cyp. (I've never seen a commercial that says, "Build a better body with Budd.") At the same time, anything that is used carelessly will have a negative effect - whether Valium, Oxy, Budd, or cyp.

Bottom line question: Would I allow someone who is "recreationally" using Valium or Oxycontin, or who just downed a six-pack of Budd, to babysit for my kids? (Hell, no.) Would you allow someone who is on a well-researched, controlled cycle of AS to babysit for my kids? (Absolutely, as long as he or she is not recreationally using Valium or Oxycontin and doesn't bring along a six-pack of Budd.)

Call it subjective, but that's my 2¢.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    MDMA?

The Iron Game Guest
    Jay, you know im always going to agree with you when it comes to matters like this.

TNT, you are a very knowledgable mofo with a great memory. Its good to have you on the board. But, your point about babysitting is all relative and in the sense you have used it, it isnt relative at all.

Primo only x 1,000,000,000?

Peace

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    The safest and best rec drug which is also good for you is sex.When you have it once you will all ways want it again.BUT YOU STILL SHOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Hi my name is swole, and im a habitual pot smoker.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'ma get you high today...It's Friday, you ain't got no job.... you ain't got shit to do!

TNT

I don't know how to tell you this . . .

Originally posted by G Child
    I'ma get you high today...It's Friday, you ain't got no job.... you ain't got shit to do!
    Um, let's see . . . You posted your message on 12/12, which is . . . Wednesday, not Friday.

See, everyone? This is what drugs can do to your brain!

Those damn drugs! But I don't do drugs... I think...

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. DO NOT DENY YOURSELF!!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    You guys got me all depressed! Now i'm go back to my bottle hmmm,oh there it is. Damn it;s got a metal band on the top i guess i'll just use this here hypodermic utencil and withdraw the liquid through the rubber cap. And since i cannot possibly drink it and since i want it to last along time, i think i'll inject it intramuscularly.Now i will go to the gym and feel high all week!!!!

Oh ya.when the bottles empty i don't rob old ladies for the next one.

Originally posted by righton

...when the bottles empty i don't rob old ladies for the next one.
    When mine is empty I do!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    This is exactly what jason was trying to prevent LOL! how ironic

steelblazin is offline Junior Member

recreational..?

WTF?

BB is recreational! however those of us who just can't live without being big or getting bigger , others would see it as an addiction. either way, building a body does wear it out and break it down. and when the birds and the bees....

ok, screww this, when i get my stash it's all or nothing dammit!
    i am going to recreationally get a pointy thingy and poke my thing-a-ma-jig and insert some crazy shiznit and have a blast!

The original jason Guest
    Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. DO NOT DENY YOURSELF!!!
    What an absolute load of shit

in this case it should read

ABSTAINER someone who has the brains, the knowledge and the balls to abstain from something that he/she knows ruins there life to an extent where it becomes a mere existance.

Jason

Nah, I like mine better.

Originally posted by The original jason

ABSTAINER someone who has the brains, the knowledge and the balls to abstain from something that he/she knows ruins there life to an extent where it becomes a mere existance.

Jason
    Plus where's the humor in that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information