musclestack is offline Productive Member

Help constructing next cycle

Stats:

30 years old
    5'9"
    205lbs
    13%bf
    Training history: 6 years
    Cycle history: I've run cycles in the past at what I would consider an age that was too young. Since I was 28, I have run 2 cycles consisting of Test only for the first, and Test and Anavar for the second. On my last cycle, my test was dosed at 525mg/week (150mg/EOD).

So, I'm really looking to take it to the next level with my next cycle. At first, I liked the idea of just running Test only because it is fairly easy on the body, and recovery isn't so bad. I have run Tren A in the past (when I was too young) and, with the exception of the night sweats, the gains were amazing. I am really thinking of giving Tren A a go again, but I was wondering if there is another compound that, in your opinion, would yield close to the same results as Tren, but with less sides?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    NPP! I've tried a blend(prop/tren a/mast) and could not titrate my doses right... Never again! Lol

I'm currently running prop/NPP/& Winny backloaded(last wk started Winny - 600mgs/420mgs/75mgs respectively)...Best gains and cycle by far... Less sides w/NPP than tren and strength is going through the roof! Var wouldn't be a bad mix or even primo...

I was thinking of my next cycle prop/NPP/primo inj... I love the solid gains(LBM) w/primo(if your source is g2g which I'm assuming)...

^^Thanks for the response NACH3! I just spent some time researching NPP and, it sounds like, out of NPP, Masteron , and Primo, most guys prefer NPP when it comes to bang for your buck (strength, size, little sides). So what do your think of the following cycle?

Week 1-14: Test Prop @ 175mg/EOD
    Week 1-13: NPP @ 150mg/EOD
    Week 9-14: Anavar @ 100mg/ED

Would you advise dropping the NPP one week prior to the Test as listed above? And would you start the Anavar sooner? What do you feel an adequate PCT would look like?

Thanks a lot!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    ^^Thanks for the response NACH3! I just spent some time researching NPP and, it sounds like, out of NPP, Masteron , and Primo, most guys prefer NPP when it comes to bang for your buck (strength, size, little sides). So what do your think of the following cycle?

Week 1-14: Test Prop @ 175mg/EOD
    Week 1-13: NPP @ 150mg/EOD
    Week 9-14: Anavar @ 100mg/ED

Would you advise dropping the NPP one week prior to the Test as listed above? And would you start the Anavar sooner? What do you feel an adequate PCT would look like?

Thanks a lot!
    Yeah this is my first go w/NPP and it's awesome!

I plan to run my prop for a wk after... NPP takes 4 days to clear while prop is 3(it's really splitting hairs) but I would always run my test at least a wk longer... But isn't neccesarry! But I'd like to do it just in case... Lol

I would also run your var for at least 6 wks if not 8(it is mild on the liver but defo use NAC/or something - which I'm sure you are)... I've liked to backload any orals if I take em(I like to finish strong) and it helps w/that aswell w/your bf getting lower)...

So I've gathered that your test will be like 615-620 wkly/NPP 525mgs wkly and the var speaks for itself I like it!

Are you gonna run Prami or caber? AI/hcg (I know you are just wanted to see which ones) Or just manage your E2 and pull mids and adjust from there.... I didn't start my Prami til after my mid cycle bloods(it was slightly elevated but nothing major so I started my Prami right after!

Thanks, NACH. I'm pretty excited about it although it's still a couple months out. How much more size/strength do you contribute to the addition of NPP as opposed to a Test only cycle? Also, does NPP make you hold a lot of water? I didn't think it does, but wasn't sure. I ran Test E on my last cycle, and it seems even if I take an AI with it everyday, I still hold water. I want to try to stay away from that look if possible.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if you can a high dose of primo 800mg/wk with test is pretty amazing. Especially with a oral kicker. NPP is good but I'd prefer deca since I like long esters so i don't have to pin ED or EOD

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, NACH. I'm pretty excited about it although it's still a couple months out. How much more size/strength do you contribute to the addition of NPP as opposed to a Test only cycle? Also, does NPP make you hold a lot of water? I didn't think it does, but wasn't sure. I ran Test E on my last cycle, and it seems even if I take an AI with it everyday, I still hold water. I want to try to stay away from that look if possible.
    I bet brother! I'd say my strength is far better than from primo(& I love primo) - that would also be a good choice over var(both expensive to run but both always gave me great results) strength/harder/more lean! I've went from 315 max on bench to 335 for 5-6 and incline hit 305 for 4-6 as well/& close grip has really helped my bench(305 for 6 this am)... And the boost in strength is from me switching my routine to HIT in the Diary and I will credit those guys for straightening out my routine(I was short changing my BPs)

AIs really help w/bloat(I haven't held much water except when I needed to adjust my AI(but the more water you take in the more you will expell)... But one can cut or bulk on any compound barring your diet is on point!! I've been at my diet now for just over 6 months and never felt better(NRG/strength/etc etc...

All my meals are posted in the WHAT ARE YOU EATING TIGHT NOW THREAD... It's helped me stay focused and love it... Very motivational! You can see what my diet is or I can post it for you...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    if you can a high dose of primo 800mg/wk with test is pretty amazing. Especially with a oral kicker. NPP is good but I'd prefer deca since I like long esters so i don't have to pin ED or EOD
    I love primo around 800-to a gram! And it would go great w/NPP as well I think... I'm toying w/that idea for my next run

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I love primo around 800-to a gram! And it would go great w/NPP as well I think... I'm toying w/that idea for my next run
    yeah i loved cycles like that before i had kids and realized how expensive they are

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    yeah i loved cycles like that before i had kids and realized how expensive they are
    This is very true very $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I bet brother! I'd say my strength is far better than from primo(& I love primo) - that would also be a good choice over var(both expensive to run but both always gave me great results) strength/harder/more lean! I've went from 315 max on bench to 335 for 5-6 and incline hit 305 for 4-6 as well/& close grip has really helped my bench(305 for 6 this am)... And the boost in strength is from me switching my routine to HIT in the Diary and I will credit those guys for straightening out my routine(I was short changing my BPs)

AIs really help w/bloat(I haven't held much water except when I needed to adjust my AI(but the more water you take in the more you will expell)... But one can cut or bulk on any compound barring your diet is on point!! I've been at my diet now for just over 6 months and never felt better(NRG/strength/etc etc...

All my meals are posted in the WHAT ARE YOU EATING TIGHT NOW THREAD... It's helped me stay focused and love it... Very motivational! You can see what my diet is or I can post it for you...
    So, the water retention wasn't very noticeable on NPP? What was your AI dosed at?

How does this PCT look:

Week 15-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
    Week 15-18 Toremifene 120/90/60/30
    Week 15-18 D-Aspartic Acid 3,000mg/day

I believe you already know this, but I cannot handle the sides from Clomid, which is why it isn't in there.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So, the water retention wasn't very noticeable on NPP? What was your AI dosed at?

How does this PCT look:

Week 15-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
    Week 15-18 Toremifene 120/90/60/30
    Week 15-18 D-Aspartic Acid 3,000mg/day

I believe you already know this, but I cannot handle the sides from Clomid, which is why it isn't in there.
    I do remember, indeed musclestack!!

Water retention... No, as long as I drink a GL + ed... And keep my diet real strict I haven't noticed any(except around when I got my mid cycle BW done and adjusted!

I started w/.25mgs A-Dex eod... Now I'm taking .375ish eod and I'm gonna pull another set of bloods soon to see if anything else needs adjusting... Also the Prami im at .45 right now for prolactin...

I think your PCT looks good(your more familiar w/Torem... And I plan on the same for Nolva(6 wks)... Definitely keep me/us updated... I think your really going to like it!

Thanks a lot!

Thread Information