Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By AussieMachine
  • 1 Post By clarkey02

Thread: First cycle!!

  1. #1
    Daughty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4

    First cycle!!

    Ok everyone I'm needing some input and brand new to anabolics.

    I'm wanting to start winstrol , Test-E and Dbol . I just don't know what would be a dosage.

    I'm 5'6 203 at 17% BF. I'm in the gym religiously, I can diet when I need to that's not a problem. Any information would be helpful!
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Why don't you diet all the time instead of just when you need? That would help with your goals enormously.

    How old are you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughty View Post
    Ok everyone I'm needing some input and brand new to anabolics.

    I'm wanting to start winstrol , Test-E and Dbol . I just don't know what would be a dosage.

    I'm 5'6 203 at 17% BF. I'm in the gym religiously, I can diet when I need to that's not a problem. Any information would be helpful!
    Thanks!
    17% is kind of hard to believe.


  4. #4
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Being new to anabolics test only is all you need. Read the beginner cycle info.
    NACH3 likes this.

  5. #5
    Daughty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    I'm 25 years old by the way I forgot to mention that. I was thinking of running 15 weeks of Test-E at 500mgs a week and on the last 5 weeks add in Winnie-v but I don't know what dosage. And dieting I don't diet all the time, I would if I was prepping for a show or something.

  6. #6
    AussieMachine's Avatar
    AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    Steroids are not for you mate!
    NACH3 likes this.

  7. #7
    Daughty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    What makes you say that?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    Steroids are not for you mate!

  8. #8
    clarkey02's Avatar
    clarkey02 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughty
    What makes you say that?
    Because at this point salads and treadmills are a better option.
    AussieMachine likes this.

  9. #9
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughty View Post
    I'm 25 years old by the way I forgot to mention that. I was thinking of running 15 weeks of Test-E at 500mgs a week and on the last 5 weeks add in Winnie-v but I don't know what dosage. And dieting I don't diet all the time, I would if I was prepping for a show or something.
    Are you saying you dont diet because you dont need to as in you are already pretty lean, good solid base or because you dont care?

  10. #10
    dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

    Are you saying you dont diet because you dont need to as in you are already pretty lean, good solid base or because you dont care?
    Probably because he loves eating pizza and drink beer.

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    Probably because he loves eating pizza and drink beer.
    Who doesn't. Actually I'm probably one of the few people who doesnt like beer but Pizza???
    Everything in moderation is fine.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Who doesn't. Actually I'm probably one of the few people who doesnt like beer but Pizza???
    Everything in moderation is fine.
    Agree... I don't even like beer anymore(which is great for my diet ).

    Also, first cycle and you just proved to yourself your not ready to cycle(by asking dosing ?'s) it's all on this forum! Plus running multiple compounds... No Bueno! You won't know what's causing your sides!

    Plus if anything I would get your diet in check all the time! And just think about test only(but am thinking your not ready for that aswell) as Fit2bold stated just read AUSTINITES PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE... Lays everything on the table for you - AI/HCG /PCT protocols!

  13. #13
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392

  14. #14
    Daughty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    OK, no I don't eat pizza or drink beer, I'm pretty lean already. When I ask about dosages I'm more referring to a good start, obviously I don't want 1000mgs on a first cycle so 500mgs would be a good starting point.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •