Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: your views plz on this new cycle im about to make

arm31 is offline New Member

your views plz on this new cycle im about to make

so thank you in advance for reading my post!

i'll start a new cycle of deca ,trenbolone a and test E.
    the cycle will be like

week 1-15 test E 250mg per week
    week 1-8 deca 250mg per week
    week 6-15 tren a 75mg per week

1 week before till week 3 dianabol 40mg per day

what do you think of this cycle?
    your suggestion is most welcomed.
    this will be my second cycle of the year.

ethan1078 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro you know tren takes roughly 4 weeks to fully kick in right? why not run it a little earlier

pitweiler is offline Member
    Looks like sh!t to me. Why so many compounds? What's your cycle history like? Why start dbol a week before test. You'll be shutting down your natural test using the dbol. 15 weeks is a little long. 12 weeks is the norm. Any AI or caber? What's your PCT like?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Agree with piteweiler

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arm31 View Post
    so thank you in advance for reading my post!

i'll start a new cycle of deca ,trenbolone a and test E.
    the cycle will be like

week 1-15 test E 250mg per week
    week 1-8 deca 250mg per week
    week 6-15 tren a 75mg per week

1 week before till week 3 dianabol 40mg per day

what do you think of this cycle?
    your suggestion is most welcomed.
    this will be my second cycle of the year.
    this is a poorly planed cycle my friend...im curios what you think 75mg a week of tren a will do for you, was that a typo?. ....then there is the low doses of test and deca that would be ok if you where running the tren higher like 400-500mg per week but im thinking not...anyways the 8 weeks of deca is a waste its usually run at least 10 or more...how about explaining your thinking here so better more specific advise can be given...what are your goals for this...
    songdog likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1078 View Post
    Hey bro you know tren takes roughly 4 weeks to fully kick in right? why not run it a little earlier
    please explain how tren ace takes 4 weeks when it's a short Ester I think you might have been thinking tren e

thank you for your reply.
    i got that cycle here itself..and since i'm getting ready for a contest i modified the cycle a little bit.
    the original cycle was for 20 weeks! this way i'll be able to get off and use clen or winstrol for cutting together with my diet.
    using dbol 1 week before is to have a kickstart..as for PCT; HCG ,clomid and nolvadex will be used.

Thank you for the response.
    no actually..i wanted to use tren -a every other day! but it all depends on the availability of that product here where i live.
    if i run the deca for the normal 10 weeks that was originally planned..i might run out of time to get dry and cut for the contest im planing to participate.
    the original cycle was week 1-20 test-e, week 1-12 deca, week 10-20 tren-a.
    i must start my pct cycle in 2 weeks.i have 1 month to go before starting my next cycle by may.
    thanks once again for your reply.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arm31 View Post
    Thank you for the response.
    no actually..i wanted to use tren -a every other day! but it all depends on the availability of that product here where i live.
    if i run the deca for the normal 10 weeks that was originally planned..i might run out of time to get dry and cut for the contest im planing to participate.
    the original cycle was week 1-20 test-e, week 1-12 deca, week 10-20 tren-a.
    i must start my pct cycle in 2 weeks.i have 1 month to go before starting my next cycle by may.
    thanks once again for your reply.
    Why wouldn't you do time on + PCT= Time off?? Your playing w/fire my man w/out letting your natty Test levels recover properly b4 cycling again(or you run even more risks - sterility, TRT, etc

And at 23... It's your body but it seems your PCT protocol w/hCG is outdated(it should be run on cycle) - but your SERMs are good...just going by your one post... Hopefully you listen... Or your possibly gonna gave permanent damage... Be safe...

How many cycles do you have under your belt already?? AI/hCG/DA(for Nandrolone /& Tren as they are progestins(at least have it on hand & pull mid cycle BW to see if any adjustments need to be made...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-05-2015 at 05:40 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Bad idea

Well it's hard too give cycle advice without stats.But this really isn't a cycle I would suggest.I would seriously think about using less and worry about diet more.And learn more about the compounds you are using.Good luck!

thanks for everything man..
    to be more precise..i ended a cycle of deca and susta..with 2 weeks + only susta.waiting to start my pct which is due to start on the 16april.
    by mid may i was planing to restart a new cycle..but a little bit more advance for my contest. but im still learning and search a lot and do some homework before looking for more advanced advices.
    in 3 years..im not sure about the number but did quite a few cycles. i knew i'll get the best advise here..better than the "bro-science cycle"!

thanks for everything man..
    to be more precise..i ended a cycle of deca and susta..with 2 weeks + only susta.waiting to start my pct which is due to start on the 16april.
    by mid may i was planing to restart a new cycle..but a little bit more advance for my contest. but im still learning and search a lot and do some homework before looking for more advanced advices.
    in 3 years..im not sure about the number but did quite a few cycles. i knew i'll get the best advise here..better than the "bro-science cycle"!

pitweiler is offline Member
    I think you should post up your stats and complete cycle history. Having this info will help us better to assist you.

Thread Information