Hazman98 is offline New Member

Test E / Deca / Dbol - Cycle critiques

Looking for some critiques of my upcoming cycle, want some challenges to my thoughts to see if I'm getting what I want out of it.

I've ran two cycles previously:
    My first was an Anavar only cycle like a complete moron. I didn't really research it fully and listened to a lot of broscience when I shouldn't have. That said it went quite well - even considering I didn't run any PCT.
    Second cycle I ran Test E 500mg / week and 30mg Anavar ed. Currently in PCT for this one, it's going well so far, first week down and feeling pretty good so hopefully by the end of the 3rd week I'll be back to normal. I gained around 10lbs from this, haven't finished post yet so not sure what I kept, but I've definitely gained very little if any body fat, gained an inch on all the places you want to get bigger and lost an inch on my waist. I really should have eaten A LOT more, but I got sick part way through and ended up decided to use the to trim down some.

Stats:
    Height: 5' 5
    Weight: 168lbs
    Bf%: >12 <16

Goals:
    My ultimate goal since I started lifting is to be lean at a little over 182lbs. So my thinking behind this cycle is to really bulk up, try and get as close to that 182lbs after all is said and done as possible (preferably over - if I get the diet right).

Cycle:
    Test E 600mg / week (Weeks 1-18)
    Deca 600mg / Week (Weeks 1-16)
    Dbol 40mg / Day (Weeks 6-14)
    HCG 500iu / Week (Weeks 1-19)
    Aromasin 12.5mg / Day (Weeks 1-19)

PCT (Week 20-23):
    Clomid / Nolva - Day 1: 100/40
    Week 1: 50/40
    Week 2: 50/20
    Week 3: 50/20
    Week 4: 50/20

I realise it's quite a long , but given that Deca takes a while to really see the effects and build up good levels I figured it's a good idea to make this a bit of a longer one and hopefully this will give me the time to reach my size goal.

Does this look good? Does it seem likely I'll reach my goal off this? Any other tips / critiques.

Thanks

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    one : i think the cycle is long , long cycles are for competition i think, and that's cuz losing fat will take time not building muscle.
    two : that's a lots of gear for 18 weeks, you will experience sides with this much gear in this period of time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Diet/training program is everything(+ the sauce) but you can run all that shit and not be happy w/your results if your diet isn't on par! If you don't mind list your daily meals(1-8 or however you do it) so we can help you better! And I too think it's too much gear for too long! With the proper diet you can cut or bulk on any compound! Your success will come w/a great diet... If not you'll be pretty disappointed(as I was my first couple cycles / I'm considering this one by far the best and I changed my diet(complete overhaul) and couldn't be happier) I'm coming up on wk 8 soon and just can't wait to change my Avi when done

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Diet/training program is everything(+ the sauce) but you can run all that shit and not be happy w/your results if your diet isn't on par! If you don't mind list your daily meals(1-8 or however you do it) so we can help you better! And I too think it's too much gear for too long! With the proper diet you can cut or bulk on any compound! Your success will come w/a great diet... If not you'll be pretty disappointed(as I was my first couple cycles / I'm considering this one by far the best and I changed my diet(complete overhaul) and couldn't be happier) I'm coming up on wk 8 soon and just can't wait to change my Avi when done
    Sure, I'll not post my entire diet though because I have about 4-5 different meals that I swap in and out at Meal 2 / 3 and 4. Just to keep it more interesting and allows me to play around and hit my weekly macros easier.

On a typical day I'm eating around 3000cals (my plan is to up this by around 100cals every 2 weeks during the above cycle)
    Carbs/Fat/Protein = 300/95/246.

I have a spreadsheet I made so I can just choose what meals I'm eating that day and it calculates the Macros. The above split of macros is from the following meals:

Meal 1: Weetabix (x2) & Pint of Milk
    Meal 2: Chicken, Rice & Veg - Banana
    Meal 3: Protein Shake
    Meal 4: Tuna sandwich with Spinach - Orange
    Meal 5: Quest Bar
    Meal 6: Steak & Egg Noodles - Pint of Milk
    Meal 7: Protein Shake (Post Workout)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazman98 View Post
    Sure, I'll not post my entire diet though because I have about 4-5 different meals that I swap in and out at Meal 2 / 3 and 4. Just to keep it more interesting and allows me to play around and hit my weekly macros easier.

On a typical day I'm eating around 3000cals (my plan is to up this by around 100cals every 2 weeks during the above cycle)
    Carbs/Fat/Protein = 300/95/246.

I have a spreadsheet I made so I can just choose what meals I'm eating that day and it calculates the Macros. The above split of macros is from the following meals:

Meal 1: Weetabix (x2) & Pint of Milk
    Meal 2: Chicken, Rice & Veg - Banana
    Meal 3: Protein Shake
    Meal 4: Tuna sandwich with Spinach - Orange
    Meal 5: Quest Bar
    Meal 6: Steak & Egg Noodles - Pint of Milk
    Meal 7: Protein Shake (Post Workout)
    I like how your calculating it all ... That's great brother!

It looks a lot like my older diet(which I was using a shk as well for say 2 meals) but since then I've changed it to food w/a shk on those meals now(I too supplement protein shks - whey during day but 100% casein at night) on top of my meals...so I'll still eat like 5.5-6oz chicken w/meals 3-7/8 sweet potatoes/or brown rice dense greens and later Ill swap my carbs to healthy fats(nuts, PB, lil more fatty meat - like steak) to stave off catabolism while we sleep(it's the longest we go w/out eating...

Since I made this switch ice really seen quite the difference! If your hitting your macros... It should be fine! If you don't like the weight that comes w/the cycle then try tweaking/cutting back on carbs/fats depending how your body reacts to each...

GL Hazman

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I like how your calculating it all ... That's great brother!

It looks a lot like my older diet(which I was using a shk as well for say 2 meals) but since then I've changed it to food w/a shk on those meals now(I too supplement protein shks - whey during day but 100% casein at night) on top of my meals...so I'll still eat like 5.5-6oz chicken w/meals 3-7/8 sweet potatoes/or brown rice dense greens and later Ill swap my carbs to healthy fats(nuts, PB, lil more fatty meat - like steak) to stave off catabolism while we sleep(it's the longest we go w/out eating...

Since I made this switch ice really seen quite the difference! If your hitting your macros... It should be fine! If you don't like the weight that comes w/the cycle then try tweaking/cutting back on carbs/fats depending how your body reacts to each...

GL Hazman
    The two protein shakes isn't ideal I know but it's more a case of being unable to cart that much food with me to work haha. Nice easy way to get some protein, I have some instant oats also which I might throw in to my shakes if I need some easy extra carbs.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nothin wrong w/shks as long as your gettin the good whole foods in there on top of em... I know how work can go... So I'll cook off a bunch for the wk/or km hlf the wk and put into containers

Thread Information