fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb Saw palmetto and shedding phase

Hi guys an running a test deca cycle and using saw palmetto 160mg twice daily and nizoral to combat hairloss,am 3 weeks in and wasnt having any hairloss till today,so is therr any shedding phase with saw palmetto use?if not what should i do?should i up the saw palmetto dose or should i use finasteride?thanks

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Saw Palmetto isn't going to save your hair.....

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    Saw Palmetto isn't going to save your hair.....
    So should i switch to finasteride?did you use saw palmetto before?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    finasteride has a bad effect with deca , making it possibly more androgenic . saw palmetto won't really make a difference with steroids . if i were you I would use like 200mg test with 400mg deca. despite what some people think, it should be enough test to keep your sex drive going without destroying your hair. deca is usually mild by itself

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    finasteride has a bad effect with deca, making it possibly more androgenic. saw palmetto won't really make a difference with steroids. if i were you I would use like 200mg test with 400mg deca. despite what some people think, it should be enough test to keep your sex drive going without destroying your hair. deca is usually mild by itself
    I know but will the hairloss from deca be more than am having now if am using finasteride with it?i want anyone who actually used deca with finasteride to comment please

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    I know but will the hairloss from deca be more than am having now if am using finasteride with it?i want anyone who actually used deca with finasteride to comment please
    Have you even started this cycle that you've been asking all these ?'s about? I'm being serious! If your that worried about losing hair maybe you shouldn't bother cycling... I only say this b/c if(& it sounds like you are) genetically pre dispositioned to MPB there's really nada you can do! I mean there is Fina/duta/etc but some are sensitive to those drugs as well... Always a risk as you know. But wanted to say this... I know you know this too, I'm just tryin to be as straight forward as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Have you even started this cycle that you've been asking all these ?'s about? I'm being serious! If your that worried about losing hair maybe you shouldn't bother cycling... I only say this b/c if(& it sounds like you are) genetically pre dispositioned to MPB there's really nada you can do! I mean there is Fina/duta/etc but some are sensitive to those drugs as well... Always a risk as you know. But wanted to say this... I know you know this too, I'm just tryin to be as straight forward as possible...
    I started this cycle already 3 weeks in right now and didnt have any hairloss issues till now and was wondering if anyone who used finasteride with deca before and if its normal to have a shedding phase with saw palmetto,thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your going to get bald from all the worrying about losing hair lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your going to get bald from all the worrying about losing hair lol
    I was till i started and was fine till one day ago so dunno what should i do to manage the hairloss now

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    I started this cycle already 3 weeks in right now and didnt have any hairloss issues till now and was wondering if anyone who used finasteride with deca before and if its normal to have a shedding phase with saw palmetto,thanks
    Bump

Thread Information