dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member

second cycle advice

I have tren , t4, forma stanzol, hcg , usual pct. I had to cut my first cycle short because i was getting gyno symptoms and i would like to avoid that this time. How should i and what should i take to avoid that and have a 10 week cycle with no problems.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro... It's called an AI(a-dex/aromasin /letro - but letro is harsh if your not really careful... And If you don't know this answer, tbh I dont think you'll be very successful... And if you can't control your E2(Tren being a progestin) will cause your prolactin to rise causing a whole other host of problems(hence the importance of a DA - Dopamine Agonist - like caber/Prami) which controls prolactin from rising - although if your E2 is in check prolactin won't be much of an issue!

However you not knowing these answers in your post leads me to believe you definitely are NOT ready for Tren in your second cycle... If you though you had problems b4 that was nothing compared to what CAN and sounds like it will happen(due to estro control)...

Read the stickies and educate b4 you medicate!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Plus how old are you? Your profile doesn't list your age...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Plus how old are you? Your profile doesn't list your age...
    I'm 27. What I got from some people online is that using forma stanzol and hcd during cycle will minimize the side effects.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    I'm 27. What I got from some people online is that using forma stanzol and hcd during cycle will minimize the side effects.
    True hCG needs to be run on cycle at 250iu e3.5d... As you said DHTs will help or just simply do not aromatize... But you will definitely need to run an AI(lije arimidex or aromasin from the start of the cycle(not anti E's but an AI)!

This controls your test to estro conversion(most importantly)and water retention, side effects like gyno, ED, and much more!

This is why blood work is so important... Tells you what's going on inside your body as guessing(or going off gyno symptoms etc(feel)) is the worst thing you can do! Always pull bloods to see what needs adjusting!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

True hCG needs to be run on cycle at 250iu e3.5d... As you said DHTs will help or just simply do not aromatize... But you will definitely need to run an AI(lije arimidex or aromasin from the start of the cycle(not anti E's but an AI)!

This controls your test to estro conversion(most importantly)and water retention, side effects like gyno, ED, and much more!

This is why blood work is so important... Tells you what's going on inside your body as guessing(or going off gyno symptoms etc(feel)) is the worst thing you can do! Always pull bloods to see what needs adjusting!
    Yeah I'm pretty much a noob at this. A lot of shit you say I don't know what it is or means. Thx for all of the advice I will definitely look into all of that.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty much a noob at this. A lot of shit you say I don't know what it is or means. Thx for all of the advice I will definitely look into all of that.
    Hey man if your unsure about anything just ask! I wouldn't want anyone to not get this down - that's why I say drop the Tren - abd go w/a simple test only cycle so you have the basics down and know how your body reacts to test alone b4 adding other compounds...

Check out AUSTINITES EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE DATABASE(broken down into sub sections) and PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE, and ANCILLARY REFERENCE GUIDE by JIMMYINKEDUP... All great reads and very informative... GL my man!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    All the information you need on how to run a cycle is in the link.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Thx for posting the link clarky... On my mobile atm...

Thread Information