Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ibrunnin

Thread: Water retrntion on Var

ibrunnin is offline New Member

Water retrntion on Var

Finally started a Var cycle at 20% body fat. Wasn't sure if body fat was still too high to start the cycle but figured I would try it anyway. Noticing swelling in the face and hands, is this normal on Var or does this mean that I could have been given a crap mix of bootleg var? Also if this is normal does it go away?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I've done VAR only cycles in the past and I am not familiar with this kind of reaction to it.... How much do you trust your source?

It could effect females different then males too, I'm not sure. I remember a female member once talking about bloating post cycle....

How bad is it?
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 04-05-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi
    I've done VAR only cycles in the past and I am not familiar with this kind of reaction to it.... How much do you trust your source? It could effect females different then males too, I'm not sure. I remember a female member once talking about bloating post cycle.... How bad is it?
    I haven't weighed myself so I'm bot sure how much water is being retained poundage wise. Others noticed it in my face and I can def feel it in my hands and jeans. Muscles def feel tight but I'm guessing that's from the water. This is the first var cycle and first time I'm using this source, 25mg.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Do you have access to a Labmax test kit?? If not they're online just google Labmax test kits and they'll come up!

Being a woman(& that var is faked so much)... I've never experienced those sides but drfinitely tighter/harder muscle... It almost sounds like d-bol(I sure hope not)...

How long have you noticed the bloating??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Do you have access to a Labmax test kit?? If not they're online just google Labmax test kits and they'll come up! Being a woman(& that var is faked so much)... I've never experienced those sides but drfinitely tighter/harder muscle... It almost sounds like d-bol(I sure hope not)... How long have you noticed the bloating??
    I sure hope it's not dbol either which I know it's sometimes faked as. I think the cycle which is a week in May have to be postponed until I get that kit. The bloating had been going on for about four days and today is day 8 of cycle. The muscle feels tighter but doesn't look it. The muscles look bloated.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrunnin View Post
    I sure hope it's not dbol either which I know it's sometimes faked as. I think the cycle which is a week in May have to be postponed until I get that kit. The bloating had been going on for about four days and today is day 8 of cycle. The muscle feels tighter but doesn't look it. The muscles look bloated.
    Yeah IDK... We're all just guessing w/out the kit... Mostly its winny or a cutting agent... But also is faked w/d-Bol b/c how cheap both(d-bol and winny are to manufacture) Like you said it very well could be something else(have you had any type of virilization issues)?? You don't have to answer, I'm thinkin if it were d-Bol it's b/c of the Aromatase?!

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    you really can't get real var unless it is from a pharmacy. I have tested almost a dozen very reputable UGL's and powder sources and the var is always winstrol . Var is more illusive than HGH from what I have seen. You would be much better off using winstrol or superdrol because those are basically never faked

I've never had ugl var pop for anything besides winstrol tho.... it would be pretty strange for someone to try to pass dbol off as var

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've gotten real var on several occasions it's just sooo damn expensive especially running upwards of 100mgs ed for 6-8;

Weird but it happens ive tested myself... But I agree why d-bol(it bloats most but that's b/c of diet... I've seen people cut w/d-Bol stacked in their cycle...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-05-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've gotten real var on several occasions it's just sooo damn expensive especially running upwards of 100mgs ed for 6-8; Weird but it happens ive tested myself... But I agree why d-bol(it bloats most but that's b/c of diet... I've seen people cut w/d-Bol stacked in their cycle...
    You can cut with drol as well as long as diet is in check as well.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    You can cut with drol as well as long as diet is in check as well.
    ^^^ well said! Agree 100% Buster! IT all comes down to diet on any compound... Some maybe a lil harder but if diet is solid so will your gains(either bulking/or cutting)

^^^ well said! Agree 100% Buster! IT all comes down to diet on any compound... Some maybe a lil harder but if diet is solid so will your gains(either bulking/or cutting)
    Thanks for the heads up everyone. I ordered the kit. I'm a recent cancer survivor so I want to make sure the only thing I'm putting in my body is var, it's all I can take. Diet is solid but post chemo metabolism is shot. Keeping a good diet is going to be key in this process. Based on what everyone said that var can be faked im off until it's confirmed var
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads up everyone. I ordered the kit. I'm a recent cancer survivor so I want to make sure the only thing I'm putting in my body is var, it's all I can take. Diet is solid but post chemo metabolism is shot. Keeping a good diet is going to be key in this process. Based on what everyone said that var can be faked im off until it's confirmed var
    Glad to see/hear your doing so well!!! And it's a very smart decision on your part, Ibrunnin!

Really nice to see you waiting(health is by far number 1)

Best of luck!!!

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a bad batch of Anavar to me. Listen to what the guys have said above and get it tested.

While waiting for the results, work on bringing your bodyfat levels down to around 15% if you can

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Make sure to let us know how the test turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Make sure to let us know how the test turns out.
    Should get the kit by Thursday. I will keep you guys posted!

Quote Originally Posted by ibrunnin
    Should get the kit by Thursday. I will keep you guys posted!
    Tested the var, kit said it was supposed to be olive green and it was almost black. BAd batch for sure. First and last time using that source. Thanks the heads up everyone!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tested the var, kit said it was supposed to be olive green and it was almost black. BAd batch for sure. First and last time using that source. Thanks the heads up everyone!
    I knew something was up! Well done!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

How much did you add to the test kit? Its very sensitive. Only use 1mg. I used to much the 1st time and it got very dark fast. After weighting it correctly it came out olive.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How much did you add to the test kit? Its very sensitive. Only use 1mg. I used to much the 1st time and it got very dark fast. After weighting it correctly it came out olive.
    ^^^ Good point! Didn't think of that...

Thread Information