Jwarne20 is offline New Member

My first cycle, Need some answers!

5'11
    201lbs
    24yrs old
    So, I started my first cylce 2 weeks ago! Decided I would run just Test for my first time to see how my body reacts, didnt want to get to crazy. I am running Sust. 350mg, 700mg a week divided into 2 separate injections. I just started an Anti E, cannot think of the name for the life of me, not sure why I didnt start it right away. Ive put on 5-6 pounds so far im assuming water. I am having a couple issues 1. Feeling short of breath 2. Nose bleeds. No other side affects at this time other than knots on my glute after injection. Ive woke up to 2 nose bleeds 1 day apart and it was jjst recently. Before my cycle I had my BP checked and its was 128/74, checked it the other day and it was 144/76. Resting HR is 75-85. It is a bit high and I expected that to happen. I read on these forums a lot but everything I seem to find about sust. nose bleeds and shortness of breath is a few years old to a decade. My diet is well, obviously not perfect. I avoid sodium and eat clean. Im going to say I lack in carb intake at times and probably do not eat as much as I should. Basically this Nose bleed and shortness of breath had me a little on edge! Any suggestions or words of encouragement would be GREAT! Ive been waiting a long time to do this andI dont want to give up on it yet!
    Last edited by Jwarne20; 04-06-2015 at 02:31 AM.

Also! I asperate before every injection its not a coughing lose of breath or anything of that sort.
    Last edited by Jwarne20; 04-06-2015 at 02:33 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats a little high for a 1st cycle, maybe drop it down to 500 a week. You should get good results if your diet and training are in check.

Are you drinking a LOT of water? More is better and will also reduce water weight.

Any big weather change? Have you had nose bleeds in the past? I cant see how it could be test related unless you have crashed your E2 possibly but that's a stretch. What AI are you taking and how much?

Alright I was thinking I should maybe cut back the dose! I drink a ton of water so Im alright there! Im taking 25mg Aromasin EOD, I have had nose bleeds it might be nothinf just has me worried because im havent had any in a while

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aromasin should be taken every day 25mg.

In a while? Did you use to get them? It could just be coincidence.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Keep monitoring your BP/HR(they'll spike on pin days for sure...

Also what LB stated could be coincidence... Weather etc, are you above sea level or in high altitude?

Ill do everday then i just started it yesterday, no crazy altitude it is going from winter to spring though

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luch on your cycle and welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Good luch on your cycle and welcome to the forum
    Thanks a lot, I am extremely excited!

Thread Information