Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: t prop tren a

fezteh is offline New Member

t prop tren a

Does the prop need to be run for 2 weeks after you stop the ace? And if so why? Thanks guys,

verysneaky is offline New Member
    No finish the Ace ONE week before the Prop to make sure it's out of your system... Then PCT Three days after last Prop injection...
    Last edited by verysneaky; 04-06-2015 at 04:20 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Theoretically no... B/c they both clear in 3 days... With that said I would always run my test a wk(at least w/Tren a) or two(not needed w/Tren a)....Not so much w/the Tren a(but any time I would run a 19nor(deca /tren e) or a long ester attached to a decanate(Deca)/undecyclate(Bold) ester... For example you'd want to keep running test for at least two wks to keep bloods stable longer while they clear...

Those clearance times are 18-21 days depending on metabolism(but just go w/the regular clearance time for any compound - unless you know your body better(but it's splitting hairs really)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-06-2015 at 04:19 AM.
    lovbyts likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need to run a full week of prop after you stop tren a as the Esther's will be clearing at the same time but many do run prop a week longer. I used to pin the prop a half a week extra then start pct three days later.

Thread Information