Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scotty51312

Thread: Prep for a physique comp

Gspott is offline New Member

Prep for a physique comp

Hello everyone.
    So I decided I'm going to compete in June for a physique show. I just want some feedback and more knowledgable information on the cycle I'm going to run. I have a very good diet going on right now I'm 10 weeks out! I'm running only 100/mg of Tren right now every week for 6 weeks now for a safe cycle and I just did 8 weeks of Decca at 100/mg a week as we'll to give me a nice boost which it did and I have gained 15lbs. I have done my home work and I read up about test prop, EQ, & running var at about 4 weeks out.
    I was thinking if running for the next 10 weeks

Test prop 150/mg EOD
    EQ 400/mg
    Primo 100/mg
    Var (4-5weeks out) at 50mg a day

I also had read that Test E is good to run as we'll, was juggling between the prop.

I'm sitting at 165lbs right now at about 7% bf

Thanks.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How old are you? And what kind of cycle experience do you have(sounds like you've done some homework)... How many cycles have you done? And how long have you been on??

If your diet is in par like you say... You can cut/or bulk on any compound - barring your training & diet are on point!

I would drop the Eq b/c it needs to be run at a higher and longer time(15-20wks to usually see its best results)...

With that said I would run prop/primo/var(backloaded for last 6 wks) that's me... I've ran this cycle twice ... And love primo and the results you get from it(also should be run at least 12wks imo....

AI/hCG /liver support etc??

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING Q & A

Post your Q about this in there ^^ as it's about prep you will get the best help. The guys compete so know what there talking about in there. I know nothing about prep or competing so can't answer and thing about your cycle good luck with your show.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    How old are you? And what kind of cycle experience do you have(sounds like you've done some homework)... How many cycles have you done? And how long have you been on?? If your diet is in par like you say... You can cut/or bulk on any compound - barring your training & diet are on point! I would drop the Eq b/c it needs to be run at a higher and longer time(15-20wks to usually see its best results)... With that said I would run prop/primo/var(backloaded for last 6 wks) that's me... I've ran this cycle twice ... And love primo and the results you get from it(also should be run at least 12wks imo.... AI/hCG/liver support etc??
    I'm 21 right now I have been on and off safe cycles for 2 years now only ran 1cc of what ever I was taking at most to stay safe. I'd say I've run about 4 solid cycles and have seen 20lb gains w/o a diet ! That's what a veteran I was speaking to today was load up the last 6 weeks to get the best results. Primo is one hell of a compound I has cycled that with Decca and I got strong as f*ck. I'm indecisive with my PCTs..I was leaning towards Novalex and HCG . I need to do more home work on that!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gspott View Post
    I'm 21 right now I have been on and off safe cycles for 2 years now only ran 1cc of what ever I was taking at most to stay safe. I'd say I've run about 4 solid cycles and have seen 20lb gains w/o a diet ! That's what a veteran I was speaking to today was load up the last 6 weeks to get the best results. Primo is one hell of a compound I has cycled that with Decca and I got strong as f*ck. I'm indecisive with my PCTs..I was leaning towards Novalex and HCG. I need to do more home work on that!
    First off, Id say you've started way too young(4cycles already)... Well it's your body but not the smartest thing to do... Have you gotten BW to see if you ever recovered to normal - pre cycle status??

Read Austinites protocol... Blasting hcg after cycle is an outdated method... You want to run HCG on cycle at 250iu 2x wkly(it is a suppressant and does aromatize... So why shut down your testes when your trying to restart everything...

PCT is SERMs Clomid and Nolvadex
    Clomid - 75 or 100/50/50/50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20 is standard but Nolva can be run for 6 wks but cease clomid at end of 4 wks(if you want you can always up the dose on the clomid the first or second wks

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    165lbs? Are you 5'4? 7% would actually be too low for physique. I had a client who was marked down for being too lean and too lean and too big in a physique comp. How was your bf measured? At your age AAS has a good possibility of effecting your hormones for the rest of your life. I'd recommend seeing a doc and getting bloodwork done and hope you don't have to go on TRT at 25
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312
    165lbs? Are you 5'4? 7% would actually be too low for physique. I had a client who was marked down for being too lean and too lean and too big in a physique comp. How was your bf measured? At your age AAS has a good possibility of effecting your hormones for the rest of your life. I'd recommend seeing a doc and getting bloodwork done and hope you don't have to go on TRT at 25
    Yes I'm getting blood work done this week to check everything out. I'm fine though I feel fine. This may sound crazy but I had my dad as a mentor throughout doing all this because he had juiced for 20+ years and is fine. I mean he had me and I'm normal and healthy hahaha! I'm 5'7 and I'm estimating my bf at about 7% right now because last time I checked it, it was 6%!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    First off, Id say you've started way too young(4cycles already)... Well it's your body but not the smartest thing to do... Have you gotten BW to see if you ever recovered to normal - pre cycle status?? Read Austinites protocol... Blasting hcg after cycle is an outdated method... You want to run HCG on cycle at 250iu 2x wkly(it is a suppressant and does aromatize... So why shut down your testes when your trying to restart everything... PCT is SERMs Clomid and Nolvadex Clomid - 75 or 100/50/50/50 Nolva - 40/40/20/20 is standard but Nolva can be run for 6 wks but cease clomid at end of 4 wks(if you want you can always up the dose on the clomid the first or second wks
    Thank you for the advice I appreciate it. This will help me a lot now and many people tell me I started young but I'll be ok. I have great genetics, I've recovered well and healthy from all the cycles never got any side effects besides sweating at night, little rise in temper, and acne. I will take all this and apply it during my cycle. Thank you.

Thread Information