Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: 5 weeks into test E blood work, what's wrong with me?

  1. #1
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154

    Question 5 weeks into test E blood work, what's wrong with me?

    I've been on 5 weeks of test e 500mg/week hcg 500/week and 12.5 aromasin ED. I've been having ed issues lately so I was recommended to get blood work. I can get a boner but it takes long and it only gets 80% at best. but morning wood pretty much ED. Does anything look too low or too high?

    Testosterone , Free/Tot Equilib

    Testosterone, Serum 1710 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL

    Testosterone,Free 71.82 HIGH 5.00-21.00 ng/dL 02

    % Free Testosterone 4.20 1.50-4.20 % 02

    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I 273

    Estradiol, Sensitive
    Estradiol, Sensitive 28.1 8.0-35.0 pg/mL

  2. #2
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Doesn't look bad at all.... Except your test is underdosed... How do you feel?? What do you feel?

    Do you have your CBC panel w/your hematocrit/hemoglobin... AST/ALT(liver)?

  3. #3
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Doesn't look bad at all.... Except your test is underdosed... How do you feel?? What do you feel?

    Do you have your CBC panel w/your hematocrit/hemoglobin... AST/ALT(liver)?
    I've actually been on for a 4 and a half weeks idk if that changes anything. should i increase the dose of test?

    Hemoglobin 16.7 12.6-17.7 g/dL 01
    Hematocrit 49.0 37.5-51.0 %
    AST (SGOT) 48 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01
    ALT (SGPT) 43 0-44 IU/L 01
    Last edited by parkra; 04-06-2015 at 05:48 PM.

  4. #4
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Check on your test if you are only on it and no other component, it could be underdose, now for sexual enhancement I always use those suxual ehancement pills on sale at gas stations there are like $5 and they work pretty good for me when I need it to perform and it last 2 to 3 days

  5. #5
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra View Post
    I've actually been on for a 4 and a half weeks idk if that changes anything. should i increase the dose of test? I got it from anabolic america . net.

    Hemoglobin 16.7 12.6-17.7 g/dL 01
    Hematocrit 49.0 37.5-51.0 %
    AST (SGOT) 48 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01
    ALT (SGPT) 43 0-44 IU/L 01
    ALT/AST isn't too bad... Could be elevated from heavy training... Are you taking a liver support(NAC etc)??

    It could have been a lil early but I would still think it should be higher(test)... When was your last pin in conjunction w/your BW??

  6. #6
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ALT/AST isn't too bad... Could be elevated from heavy training... Are you taking a liver support(NAC etc)??

    It could have been a lil early but I would still think it should be higher(test)... When was your last pin in conjunction w/your BW??


    my bw is 193 at 5'11 at maybe 11% BF, no liver support, my last pin before the test? I pinned right before the blood work (it was a pin day)

    is it just early to tell and it will up? also how does my estradiol look? any idea whats causing the ed?

  7. #7
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    should I increase the dosage of my test?

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    From the numbers of BW theres nothing to indicate ED, with those test number you should be fapping every day.

    You probably have not tested for prolactin which could cause ED, although test only would not raise prolactin. Do you take peptides? GHRP6?

    Could it be psycological?

  9. #9
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    From the numbers of BW theres nothing to indicate ED, with those test number you should be fapping every day.

    You probably have not tested for prolactin which could cause ED, although test only would not raise prolactin. Do you take peptides? GHRP6?

    Could it be psycological?
    I am fapping everyday it just feels weak and is smaller than normal( weak girth ,head not full) I dont take any of those.

  10. #10
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra View Post
    my bw is 193 at 5'11 at maybe 11% BF, no liver support, my last pin before the test? I pinned right before the blood work (it was a pin day)

    is it just early to tell and it will up? also how does my estradiol look? any idea whats causing the ed?
    Your Estro is fine... Could be a tad lower but nothing to indicate Ed... And if you pinned the morning of it should've spiked your levels higher;a little more at least).... I believe your test IS Underdosed but I'd pull labs in a few more wks... Your crit is in range but giving blood at the 7-8wk mark regardless you'll feel better...

    BB is on the money...

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Your Estro is fine... Could be a tad lower but nothing to indicate Ed... And if you pinned the morning of it should've spiked your levels higher;a little more at least).... I believe your test IS Underdosed but I'd pull labs in a few more wks... Your crit is in range but giving blood at the 7-8wk mark regardless you'll feel better...
    Prolactin was a long shot, if he doesnt take peptides (which could elevate it) there would be no reason to be high, although he should have tested it.

    If you are sure its not psycological you can try raising AI. Which AI are you taking?
    NACH3 likes this.

  12. #12
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Prolactin was a long shot, if he doesnt take peptides (which could elevate it) there would be no reason to be high, although he should have tested it.

    If you are sure its not psycological you can try raising AI. Which AI are you taking?
    Aromasin

  13. #13
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    If it was me I would try raising the aromasin to 25mgs ed for a few days and see if there was any changes.

    If no changes you need to check with a doctor, seems ur libido is high as you stated you are fapping everyday but the plumping is not working. Long shot, but some vascular problem of some sort.

  14. #14
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If it was me I would try raising the aromasin to 25mgs ed for a few days and see if there was any changes.

    If no changes you need to check with a doctor, seems ur libido is high as you stated you are fapping everyday but the plumping is not working. Long shot, but some vascular problem of some sort.
    Ill try it out for a few days, how long until I should notice a difference?

  15. #15
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    You need to edit your post regarding where you got the test

  16. #16
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    You need to edit your post regarding where you got the test
    I did, but why? Wouldn't we want our community members know what sources are reliable/quality?

  17. #17
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    No, this is not a source board brother
    NACH3 likes this.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra
    I did, but why? Wouldn't we want our community members know what sources are reliable/quality?

    You can post the brand of the AAS not the webpage.

  19. #19
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You can post the brand of the AAS not the webpage.
    Liberty labs

  20. #20
    dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    Check on your test if you are only on it and no other component, it could be underdose, now for sexual enhancement I always use those suxual ehancement pills on sale at gas stations there are like $5 and they work pretty good for me when I need it to perform and it last 2 to 3 days
    Those don't work for everybody.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •