Paden5971 is offline Junior Member

Making sure everything is covered

I've done a little testing with my supplies and I'm good to go. I have a few questions before I jump in. I'll list my cycle and supplies. After reading the AI sticky, I'm adding it.

40 yr
    6'4"
    300 lbs 18% BF

My cycle

Test-E 500mg Mon,Thur Week 1-12
    Dianabol 25mg ED week 1-6
    Nolvadex 40mg ED week 15-17

My questions, is Aromasin and Exemestan the same thing? All the posts say Aromasin is easy to find, I'm having problems. I've read a few post about Ar-r and Strane, I travel every day and would like to get it in pill form not liquid. Any advise is appreciated. Is there anything else that I should add to my cycle as a preventative? This is my first cycle, my TRT doses were low compared to the cycle I'm going to run and I want to take every precaution that I can. I know my BF is high and that is coming down befor I start.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    AI? I would definitely get liq form(dince switching it's been great just my experience and at-R is where you want to go)...

HCG should be run on cycle @250iu e3.5d up to 3 days prior to PCT

since on TRT you don't need to PCT... Just return to normal protocol...

Have you used these compounds b4?

Paden5971 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply, I've used Test before in college and on TRT. I don't have much experience with Dianabol . I've tried everything that I have to see how my body reacts to them, and I feel good. I'll get the Stane coming. Does it tast like shit? Do I need to get an oral syringe or what is the best way to take it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paden5971 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I've used Test before in college and on TRT. I don't have much experience with Dianabol. I've tried everything that I have to see how my body reacts to them, and I feel good. I'll get the Stane coming. Does it tast like shit? Do I need to get an oral syringe or what is the best way to take it?
    It'll come w/one... My rats don't think its that bad

Thread Information