Marakesh is offline New Member

Stack Questions/Advice

First off, hello everyone and this is my first time posting. I've read the sticky for a successful first stack but a lot is still confusing for me. I'm planning on dropping about 20-30 pounds before starting my planned cycle. From what I've read from a few posts and different sites, Winstrol oral alone is a bad and/or stupid idea, and I should pair it with test-e.

So from what I've gleaned from everything(still a bit overwhelmed, lot of conflicting views)

50mg daily of winny for 8 weeks

500mg test-e: Week one-0.5cc; week two-1cc; week three-1.5cc; week four-2cc; week five-2cc; week six-1.5cc; week seven-1cc; week eight-0.5cc

Glucosamine for joint pains from winny

Fish/krill oil

Clomid and Tamoxifen (not entirely clear if they're for PCT or cycle support)

Lastly, are the cycle support and PCT products you can buy off amazon or GNC worth it or just worthless?

Thanks in advance,
    awaiting to be dumbfounded on a lot of things.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well it's good that you are at least trying to learn a little but just wait, you think you are overwhelmed now? Hell after 8 years I'm still overwhelmed most of the time.

You are actually reading an OLD 1st cycle advice but the best advise would be found here.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

Thanks for the clarification! Should've paid attention on the date of the posts.

I haven't grown since I was 16(19 now) and I'm assuming it'll be at least 2 months before I'll actually start my cycle. As advised I'm going to try and get a DEXA scan or the bod pod scan to see if my growth plates have fused entirely; as well as a blood draw to check my testosterone and hormone levels(I've been assuming my testosterone is low for a while but have never gotten it checked). I've read a lot of the warnings on starting early but I'm willing to take the risk since I've been unhappy with my body type, my arms are sticks compared to my torso and I've been told I've got the legs of a horse. I've been lifting regularly for the last few months and haven't seen any gains, just getting ever so slightly toned.

Of course I don't expect the cycle to be magically instantaneous and I'm planning on cutting my diet down considerably and throwing in at least an hour of cardio daily(it's been an issue as I tore my hip flexor my freshman year playing football and it re-tears slightly every few months for some reason)

Just keep things simple. Read the stickies on this section there's a ton of good information. After your research you make up a cycle. Post your cycle and you will get advice. Most are good advice but some will be questionable. Read the stuff that the vets post they really know their stuff. I still follow the vet's posts and learn new stuff all the time.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly most of us have been there. I worked out/trained from 14 - 30. I really didnt put on much size until I learned about diet. I THOUGHT I knew a lot back then but looking back I knew very little. I ate a lot but a lot were empty calories.

You really dont want to do a cycle anytime soon (several years) due to the higher risk of damaging your HPTA and the simple fact that if you cant gain weight now using aas will be a disappointment because any size/weight you gain you will quickly loose after the cycle.

You will find a lot of very good and useful stickies also in the diet section. We have many members around your age who had the same concerns and wanting to cycle but found a lot more help in the diet section and have successfully gained size, muscle and weight with zero risks of side effects such as erectile dysfunction, heavy acne and many others.

Since I started cardio and thermogenics(that RSP Quadralean stuff) and some multivitamins I've been feeling better in general, too late to return the 120 tabs on Winny that'll be coming in the next week or so though.

Planning on cutting 400 calories either every week or every 2 weeks and cutting out liquor and soda/juices; I've had somewhat of a drinking problem since I was 16(mental problems that anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, ect) and therapy that didn't help so I tried to self mediate, being fat didn't help either). But yeah, the cardio and supplements have been pretty awesome so far, still have the same thoughts but I've been more energetic and said thoughts don't bother me any longer.

What's the shelf life on oral Winny then? Since I suppose I won't be taking it for at least a year or two(it should be arriving within 5 days, don't know the creation date).
    Last edited by Marakesh; 04-11-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Thread Information