Thread: Clen cycle

bramley123 is offline New Member

Clen cycle

Hi guys currently doing a clen cycle, done my first 2 weeks finally getting to 120mg. during my 2 weeks on i was doing cardio only (about 40-50 minutes walk) during these 2 weeks off would it be a good idea to do weights only while running Creatine and Testosterone ? Also, im looking to run clen for longer than 2 weeks a time, i've read that "keto" is good so you can run clen for a longer period, is it easy to obtain? I live in the UK

Thanks for any advice!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Keto will let you run clen for longer. I still dont like to run it longer than 6-8 weeks tops. Take 1mg, at night before bed. The site sponsor carries it and if i recall its around $20-$25 or so, well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Keto will let you run clen for longer. I still dont like to run it longer than 6-8 weeks tops. Take 1mg, at night before bed. The site sponsor carries it and if i recall its around $20-$25 or so, well worth it.
    Alright thanks, should i still be weight training whilst on clen if im trying to strip as much fat as possible?
    Would you be able to link me to the sponsor? im struggling to find the product

cheers

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bramley123 View Post
    Alright thanks, should i still be weight training whilst on clen if im trying to strip as much fat as possible?
    Would you be able to link me to the sponsor? im struggling to find the product

cheers
    I would keep lifting.
    ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides!

Between Keto/Clen /T4 I can go from 14% bf to 9% in 3 to 4 weeks. You really have to watch your diet and do cardio. I've also run Keto/Clen/T4 and ate like crap and I probably lost 1% bf in the same time period. That diet is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Between Keto/Clen/T4 I can go from 14% bf to 9% in 3 to 4 weeks. You really have to watch your diet and do cardio. I've also run Keto/Clen/T4 and ate like crap and I probably lost 1% bf in the same time period. That diet is the key.
    I'm finding my diet is fine (possibly not eating enough this is my typical day:

Breakfast:
    4 weetabix with semi skimmed milk
    Snack:
    Banana
    Lunch:
    Chicken with half a packet of rice
    Go to gym
    Tea:
    Chicken with half a packet of rice

Currently weighing 12 st 10 lbs whilst being 176cm

Im finding it hard to find the Keto as that ar-r doesnt deliver to UK

Thread Information