brandonhmills is offline New Member

First cycle! Advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi guys,

I'll give you all a brief summary of my situation, height, age, weight, and goals.

I am 19 years old, going on 20. I'm a collegiate football player. I play linebacker and have a HUGE season coming up, and I mean HUGE. If I am productive and ball out in this season I have an opportunity to earn a scholarship to a division I or II school. Which is huge, financially. Now currently I do not get drug tested or else I would not be looking to run a cycle. I'm 5'10 and currently around 215 LBs after 5 weeks of cutting naturally. Due to a position change I need to get shredded, and I mean a shredded 210-215. I was 230 LB when playing middle linebacker last season. My strength went down a little but nothing major, bench dropped from 325 to 315 and my squat went from 415-405. So nothing major from my natural cutting cycle which was just a thermogenic and arginine.

So after doing some research I've concluded that I want to run Anavar . I've seen so many different variations of stacks used with Anavar and I'm just not sure what to run exactly. I know I want to run var at 50mg for 8 weeks but have no clue as to what to stack it with. Like I said, I'm 19 and have never ran any type of anabolic or even pro hormone. I need to get shredded though and I mean shredded, a lean lean 210-215, with the ability to squat 420 and bench 330. PLEASE, any advice and suggestions on stacks would be greatly appreciated beyond belief.

Thank you!

Brandon

P.S. I am looking to start this cycle may 1st, so I need to get an order in asap.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know that you believe that your next few years are huge, but you will not get a lot of encouragement to do something that could screw up the rest of your life. At your age, and what you want to do, diet and nutrition can do it all. Screw anavar too. It is extremely weak, but just strong enough to shut down your natural test. Read the thread on young and steroids and please consider the comments that are sure to come after my post. Good luck and I hope you consider doing it naturally.

swolehead is offline Member
    most likely no one here is gun condone you cycling at 19 also you didn't read right read the stickies and the top of this forum test only for a first cycle the only thing you would stack is with food

brandonhmills is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I know that you believe that your next few years are huge, but you will not get a lot of encouragement to do something that could screw up the rest of your life. At your age, and what you want to do, diet and nutrition can do it all. Screw anavar too. It is extremely weak, but just strong enough to shut down your natural test. Read the thread on young and steroids and please consider the comments that are sure to come after my post. Good luck and I hope you consider doing it naturally.
    I've read the thread, and I'm well aware of the risks that come with running a cycle. This would be my only cycle until I'm in my mid twenties, it's simply to put myself in the best shape. From what I've researched the gains and fat loss on anavar is permanent for the most part. Will one single 8 week cycle of low dosage var really **** me up? You guys obviously know more than I do. And I have been doing it naturally but it is definitely a challenge and I dont have much time before my season starts, 3 months. I'm far from "shredded". I have an extremely solid foundation of muscle through strictly food. It's not like I'm a skinny kid looking to gain 15 pounds by cycling. Are you familiar with athletes, especially ones who play at the divison I or II level? I can assure you 60% of players in the trenches(running backs, linemen, linebackers) have all done cycles. Great High school football teams juice all of their players at age 17. I personally know 25-30 people who all have ran cycles at my age or even younger. What I'm ultimately asking is that will a low dosage of var for 8 weeks have irreversible effects on me? Just one single cycle.
    Last edited by brandonhmills; 04-07-2015 at 07:52 PM.

swolehead is offline Member
    nobody ever does just one cycle,and one cycle can mess you up , nothing has permanant gain as far as wat compound your taking water weigh changes and the biggest dictator of how much you keep would be your diet and training

Thread Information