Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scotty51312

Thread: Started EQ Test E cycle but....

miller1085 is offline New Member

Started EQ Test E cycle but....

I am on week two of my cycle and my training is 5-7 sets 5 reps for major lifts then onto volume work.

Anyway it has come down the pipe line that I might be going to a SERE school which will require a lot of running, rucking, swimming, and push-ups sit-ups and pull-ups.

So I have ran on a test e only cycle and about a mile and a half in I got back pumps in my lower back and it sucked real bad but I delt with it.

Has anyone had experience running these compounds and doing a high cardio/ stamina workout ? I might not be going till fall so I should be pct ing but still wanted advice just incase they say I got to go NOW. I'm pretty sure I know what people are going to say but wanted few people to tell me their experience and what they think, thank you

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to correct forum.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Oops sorry about that

Bump

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Yes iv had problems just like this.

how much do you weigh ? How much fat are u carrying ?

I am 6'3" 193lbs 13.5% BF , I usually sit around 205 and a little more bf but I've been trying to get my bf% before I started.

How much Test/wk are you running? If I was doing a lot of high intensity work like you, I would run 250mg/wk to 300mg/wk or so.

Quote Originally Posted by miller1085
    I am 6'3" 193lbs 13.5% BF , I usually sit around 205 and a little more bf but I've been trying to get my bf% before I started.
    Ok, well that rules one thing out then, when I was 235@5'10 I had chronic back bumps on dbol , I dropped weight and the pumps disappeared too.

You could try taurine and potassium before a run, with a decent amount of water too.

The other thing I did which helped was core strength and posture alignment, so I wasn't using my abs enough thus transferring weight to my lower back, I ended up doing Pilates and a Abs bums and tums class with the women lol. Good luck.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    EQ has for many people a positive effect on cardio. Endurance athletes use it a lot just for increased RBC Enjoy SERE its a fun time Taurine helps with pumps but for me only at doses of 5-8grams
    NACH3 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm curious more about the cycle. Can you go more into detail please such as how much Test you are taking and how often? Same with the EQ? Injectable?

I'm asking because this also sounds like a dbol side that would be more consistent with an oral cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Ok, well that rules one thing out then, when I was 235@5'10 I had chronic back bumps on dbol, I dropped weight and the pumps disappeared too. You could try taurine and potassium before a run, with a decent amount of water too. The other thing I did which helped was core strength and posture alignment, so I wasn't using my abs enough thus transferring weight to my lower back, I ended up doing Pilates and a Abs bums and tums class with the women lol. Good luck.
    that's great advice I'll work on that.

My current cycle is:

Test E 500 mg week. 250 M-Th

EQ 600mg wk. 300 M-Th

HCG 500iu wk , Adex .25 EOD

I got back pimps last cycle it was a Test E only cycle and it was towards week 10. I haven't done any Orals since my first cycle and that really killed when I attempted running, but I'm not a big fan of Orals.

And how many weeks of this have you done ? If your coming up to 10 weeks then that's clearly your time to stop. Are you making gains ? What is your goal and have that changed ?

I'm only on week two. What I was talking about in my last post was information another user wanted to know, and then I referenced experiencing " back pumps" when running long distance in my last cycle. I know I just started and could stop because I've only completed one week. But I'm seeing if anyone had issues while trying to do a more HITT style workout on these compounds.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miller1085 View Post
    My current cycle is:

Test E 500 mg week. 250 M-Th

EQ 600mg wk. 300 M-Th

HCG 500iu wk , Adex .25 EOD

I got back pimps last cycle it was a Test E only cycle and it was towards week 10. I haven't done any Orals since my first cycle and that really killed when I attempted running, but I'm not a big fan of Orals.
    I also do HIT(Marcus' Diary style )
    What's your AI dosed at and which one are you taking?? Low E sides include joint pain and liq back pain(when on any AI - and not low I still had/have cramps in low back moreso than anywhere else). Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I also do HIT(Marcus' Diary style ) What's your AI dosed at and which one are you taking?? Low E sides include joint pain and liq back pain(when on any AI - and not low I still had/have cramps in low back moreso than anywhere else). Just a thought...
    Arimadex. Its a 1mg tab I break into fours. And I take it every other day. I never really get joint pain just the pumps. I'm just hoping I don't have to go anytime soon so I can at least get a good cycle/ pct in. I'll know in two weeks.

Thread Information