Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Why is anavar the biggest term in the search cloud?

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member

Why is anavar the biggest term in the search cloud?

Why is it so popular (even bigger than testosterone )?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Good question. It definitely is not because it is the best or the strongest; or most popular with people who take steroids . It might be because it is the weakest, and an oral steroid , and because women can take it.
    RewardingLabor likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's because everyone starts out thinking/wanting to do oral only because they believe it's easier on your system than injectable so they always ask about anavar since it's toted by all the other newbies and un informed as being risk free with big gains. lol

They dont realize it will still shut down your test production, can still have serious effects on your HPTA and is right up there with HGH as being the most faked product out there.

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    It has less side effects and really mild. Maybe that's the answer to your question.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RewardingLabor View Post
    Why is anavar the biggest term in the search cloud?
    because they used a bigger font

^^^^LOL, that's funny. Anavar 's touted as an oral Testosterone . Imagine, you could increase your Test level with just a pill. No jabs or pokes. It's pretty attractive. Most people know nothing of how Anavar's affecting their body. Most have never even heard of PCT and if they they did they have very little idea how to run a successful PCT. I've run Anavar only cycles before and got descent results. I've always run a full PCT after my anavar cycle.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    ^^^^LOL, that's funny. Anavar's touted as an oral Testosterone. Imagine, you could increase your Test level with just a pill. No jabs or pokes. It's pretty attractive. Most people know nothing of how Anavar's affecting their body. Most have never even heard of PCT and if they they did they have very little idea how to run a successful PCT. I've run Anavar only cycles before and got descent results. I've always run a full PCT after my anavar cycle.
    You see it every day or hear it on the radio with test boosters.

Thread Information