• 1 Post By pitweiler
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By pitweiler
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Sledgehammer1
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: the king of all cycles..

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    tren a + anadrol with a test base of course. now this hear is a very srs cycle boys. I'm just absolutely in shock with my self on the gym floor. hitting heavy ass weight for reps and reps its amazing its like set after set the weight stays heavy until the end. theres no fatigue in the muscle with this shit. now the down side is like your going so hard in the gym it takes a srs toll on the body, like i have to sitt down for few to gather my self in the gym euphoria is insane, my hair on my dead stands up like something insane. the heavy ass sets makes your body want to vomit. i wake up feeling crippled And its tuff as all hell to get the calories in shit really crushes your appetite. after the gym I'm sooo tired i believe because how hard I'm going in on the weight. lethargy is kicken me pretty hard at this point. anybody ever stack these 2 steroids ? how was your run? my dream of becoming a monster is finally coming true!
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 04-07-2015 at 04:37 PM.

swolehead is offline Member
    I just did that last cycle my appetite was threw the roof and no lethargy r u running any ancillarys or get any blood work done yet I had none of the feelings your describing what doses are you running everything at

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    I just did that last cycle my appetite was threw the roof and no lethargy r u running any ancillarys or get any blood work done yet I had none of the feelings your describing what doses are you running everything at
    160mg eod tren a 50mg adrol ed 125mg test cyp e3d aromasin 12.5 ed and cabar .25 e3d.the thing is for me after the gym i feel like shit for hours after then i can start eating good later in the day.
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 04-07-2015 at 05:29 PM.

hm similar dosage as I did except I did prop instead of cyp I was hungry all day and still felt great after the gym I can't give you any advice except get blood work hopefully someone els can help you out .only problem I had was back pumps and my nose bleed twice

hm similar dosage as I did except I did prop instead of cyp I was hungry all day and still felt great after the gym I can't give you any advice except get blood work hopefully someone els can help you out .only problem I had was back pumps and my nose bleed twice
    we from what i read adrol and tren suppress appetite so with the combo it was expected. some days worse then others. like today i feel like a water buffalo.

it must be my body both increased my appetite just goes to show how everyone is effected differently. I'm really strict on diet also react well to most compounds but I had very minimal water retention as well .I discontinued the adrol a week and ahalf before the end of the cycle and only lost 2 lbs of water(and yes It was real my buddy was looking fluffier everyday)

it must be my body both increased my appetite just goes to show how everyone is effected differently. I'm really strict on diet also react well to most compounds but I had very minimal water retention as well .I discontinued the adrol a week and ahalf before the end of the cycle and only lost 2 lbs of water(and yes It was real my buddy was looking fluffier everyday)
    goes for how you eat as well i dont eat 100% clean not when bulking anyway.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Wonder how many times over the months you have ignored the 'get bloodwork' suggestion.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Wonder how many times over the months you have ignored the 'get bloodwork' suggestion.
    theres no way for me to get private blood work in my area. feedback says its not s good idea to go to my doc with my insurance. what do you suggest i do BACK IN BLACK......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Are you in any of these states(RI/NY/NJ/MA/Maryland)??

If not you can certainly do it via online(private md labs - or QD(Quest Diagnostics) - since your running tren make sure ya get the E2 sensitive essay b/c oestrodial(or oestrogen), or just estrodial will give different results than the E2 sensitive essay...

I got the female panel done mid cycle and it was just estrodial and it'll give ya an idea where your at but I will now always get the "hormone panel for males" it's got all but prolactin/LH/FSH etc...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-08-2015 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Are you in any of these states(RI/NY/NJ/MA/Maryland)?? If not you can certainly do it via online(private md labs - or QD(Quest Diagnostics) - since your running tren make sure ya get the E2 sensitive essay b/c oestrodial(or oestrogen), or just estrodial will give different results than the E2 sensitive essay... I got the female panel done mid cycle and it was just estrodial and it'll give ya an idea where your at but I will now always get the "hormone panel for males" it's got all but prolactin/LH/FSH etc...
    i am in new jersey.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    i am in new jersey.
    Damn.... Do you have anyone you know in PA/or in a close state? You could use their address and order it from there... Print it out and go to nearest LabCorp...

pitweiler is offline Member

Damn.... Do you have anyone you know in PA/or in a close state? You could use their address and order it from there... Print it out and go to nearest LabCorp...
    Don't they go by your license? Or do you buy it online and they send something to your house to take to the lab? I'm from MA so I've never had BW either but if there's a way around it by using someone else's address. That would be great
    swolehead likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    Don't they go by your license? Or do you buy it online and they send something to your house to take to the lab? I'm from MA so I've never had BW either but if there's a way around it by using someone else's address. That would be great
    Well it's all done online... They send an email to you w/"Requisition papers" that you just print out... And walk into the nearest labcorp! In a different state that your in ... But I'm not sure if your mailing address and the credit card/debit has to match(I'm pretty sure but not positive as I didnt have to deal w/that...

Check em out online and see if they're really is a way around it... I was just thinking outloud but it's worth a shot! GL my man!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-08-2015 at 01:09 PM.
    swolehead likes this.

Hey Nach, on QD which test do you choose?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    Hey Nach, on QD which test do you choose?
    I don't use QD... But I would imagine it would still be the "male hormone panel" - and if you go to they're site it should list all tests and what's included...I know private md labs is just that and includes:

CBC W/differential
    CMP - complete metabolic panel
    Lipid panel
    Thyroid panel w/TSH(also comes w/T3 uptake/Thyrixine(T4)/free Thyroxine index
    Testosterone , free/total Equilib
    Testtosterone, serim
    Testosterone, free
    % free test
    PSA - Prostate specific Ag/serum
    Estrodial, sensitive*
    IGF -1(this was included you don't need this really unless your running GH or GHRPs/GHRHs
    You shoukd add LH/FSH/depending if your running a progestin (tren /Nandrolone ) then prolactin definitely...

Note if this is pre cycle or post PCT you'll want to get all(LH/FSH to see where you started and if you recovered) hope this helps... I don't use QD atm...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-08-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks Nach

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well it's all done online... They send an email to you w/"Requisition papers" that you just print out... And walk into the nearest labcorp! In a different state that your in ... But I'm not sure if your mailing address and the credit card/debit has to match(I'm pretty sure but not positive as I didnt have to deal w/that... Check em out online and see if they're really is a way around it... I was just thinking outloud but it's worth a shot! GL my man!
    It's not that simple here in the New England area and rather frustrating. I get bw done once a year and only when I am on trt to see where I am at. This is why paying extra attention to detail is so important when it comes to navigating side effects.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    It's not that simple here in the New England area and rather frustrating. I get bw done once a year and only when I am on trt to see where I am at. This is why paying extra attention to detail is so important when it comes to navigating side effects.
    Absolutely agree w/watching/noticing sides... It's gotta be frustrating! I lived in Philly from 2-23... So know about which states are legal and which aren't... Fortunately the North East(except PA) is a shit house for this! And isn't Boston/Mass(New England a Common Wealth State, too, as is PA...

If so that would be weird that PA is allowed and Boston, Mass(or any other Common Wealth State is not)... I could be wrong about Boston... But I do know PA/VG AND something above NY is?!

Yeah MA is a commonwealth state. Their strict on a lot of things

Well it's all done online... They send an email to you w/"Requisition papers" that you just print out... And walk into the nearest labcorp! In a different state that your in ... But I'm not sure if your mailing address and the credit card/debit has to match(I'm pretty sure but not positive as I didnt have to deal w/that... Check em out online and see if they're really is a way around it... I was just thinking outloud but it's worth a shot! GL my man!
    I've checked them out online a while back but when I saw that I couldn't do it in my state. I didn't want to waste money but I'm deff going to look into it more if there's a way around it. I hated guessing that everything was alright without BW
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    Yeah MA is a commonwealth state. Their strict on a lot of things
    That's what I don't get... So is PA but they're allowed?! That's just weird... I would've thought it had to be related...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Absolutely agree w/watching/noticing sides... It's gotta be frustrating! I lived in Philly from 2-23... So know about which states are legal and which aren't... Fortunately the North East(except PA) is a shit house for this! And isn't Boston/Mass(New England a Common Wealth State, too, as is PA... If so that would be weird that PA is allowed and Boston, Mass(or any other Common Wealth State is not)... I could be wrong about Boston... But I do know PA/VG AND something above NY is?!
    Boston is a no go! They still think like pilgrims!
    NACH3 likes this.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I don't use QD... But I would imagine it would still be the "male hormone panel" - and if you go to they're site it should list all tests and what's included...I know private md labs is just that and includes:

CBC W/differential
    CMP - complete metabolic panel
    Lipid panel
    Thyroid panel w/TSH(also comes w/T3 uptake/Thyrixine(T4)/free Thyroxine index
    Testosterone , free/total Equilib
    Testtosterone, serim
    Testosterone, free
    % free test
    PSA - Prostate specific Ag/serum
    Estrodial, sensitive*
    IGF -1(this was included you don't need this really unless your running GH or GHRPs/GHRHs
    You shoukd add LH/FSH/depending if your running a progestin (tren /Nandrolone ) then prolactin definitely...

Note if this is pre cycle or post PCT you'll want to get all(LH/FSH to see where you started and if you recovered) hope this helps... I don't use QD atm...
    Just wanted to make a point that when ordering these tests. With Thyroid, You must Request to test Free T3, Free T4 with TSH. T4/T3 and T3 uptake are pointless. Went hypothyroid in Jan and educated myself on it all. Any Questions go to STOP THE THYROID MADNESS.
    NACH3 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986
    theres no way for me to get private blood work in my area. feedback says its not s good idea to go to my doc with my insurance. what do you suggest i do BACK IN BLACK......
    Well, maybe after another 6 months blasting you may have figured it out. Though I doubt it.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Well, maybe after another 6 months blasting you may have figured it out. Though I doubt it.
    lol hahaha your funny man...

Thread Information