Thread: 4th Cycle Ideas

James6948 is offline New Member

4th Cycle Ideas

I am 33, 5'7 195 pounds. I have done 3 previous cycles over the past 2 years all of which were straight Sustanon cycles with PCT of Nolva and Clomid starting 3 weeks after last injection. The first cycle was awesome. Gained 25 pounds and maintained most of it. The following two cycles each had less efficacy than the previous one, so I am ready to try something new. I am a fairly conservative athlete in that I do not need nor want to run a myriad products. I am more a meat / potatoes type. That being said I am very much interested to hear any input on this proposed cycle:

500m Test Cyp for weeks 1-10 (perhaps 12?)
    250m Deca for weeks 1-8?

PCT of Nolva and Clomid at 40/20/20/20 and 150/50/50/50 respectively

Wondering the opinions on the above and also any modification opinions are welcomed as well i.e. is it common to kick start this with Dbol for 1-4 weeks and if so, oral or injection, and also I never used an AI during cycle on the Sus because I had no side effects, so what is the consensus on type of AI to run while on this cycle.

I know similar questions have been asked about this already, so I apologize for the redundancy, but I couldn't find a conclusive answer to the specifics herein. Thank you all

James

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James6948
    I am 33, 5'7 195 pounds. I have done 3 previous cycles over the past 2 years all of which were straight Sustanon cycles with PCT of Nolva and Clomid starting 3 weeks after last injection. The first cycle was awesome. Gained 25 pounds and maintained most of it. The following two cycles each had less efficacy than the previous one, so I am ready to try something new. I am a fairly conservative athlete in that I do not need nor want to run a myriad products. I am more a meat / potatoes type. That being said I am very much interested to hear any input on this proposed cycle: 500m Test Cyp for weeks 1-10 (perhaps 12?) 250m Deca for weeks 1-8? PCT of Nolva and Clomid at 40/20/20/20 and 150/50/50/50 respectively Wondering the opinions on the above and also any modification opinions are welcomed as well i.e. is it common to kick start this with Dbol for 1-4 weeks and if so, oral or injection, and also I never used an AI during cycle on the Sus because I had no side effects, so what is the consensus on type of AI to run while on this cycle. I know similar questions have been asked about this already, so I apologize for the redundancy, but I couldn't find a conclusive answer to the specifics herein. Thank you all James
    I would run the tes 14 weeks and deca 13. You could add dbol , why not ( 30 mgs a day perhaps). Look into an AI such as adex @ .25 eod as well as hcg on cycle @ 250 ius twice a week.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Buster but why such a low dose of deca ?

Thank you both for the quick replies. I appreciate the input. As far as the deca dose, during my research I found that the 500/250 combined protocol seemed fairly common with the 250m dose of deca having the intended benefits but less adverse impact on HPTA, whereas cases I've seen where the up it to say 350 had a harder impact on HPTA. I am still trying to finalize my plan, so the input is definitely appreciated, I was not sure if any increase I would see at 350 or 400 would be significantly higher than at the 250? Thank you both, I am going to incorporate the suggested AI, and hcg as well and I will kick start with the Dbol at 30 for weeks 1-4. I am still a few weeks away from starting. Getting blood work done and finalizing everything before I make a complete order. Thanks again

James

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You really need to run a Ai.Beacuse if you did blood work while on your cycle.you would have a better understanding why.A Ai isn't for just sides.

Thank you much. I plan on running the Arimidex .25 eod as seems to be a common dosage. Then the nolva as part of the PCT

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    I would go with EQ test E

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree w/your cycle... But I'd run the Deca at 350-400mgs per wk... And AI(dex at .25 to start pull bloods at 6 wk mark and see if any adjustments need to be made)...

HCG ? I didn't see that... Run it 250iu e3.5d(2x wkly) and your diet will dictate your success! You can cut or bulk on these compounds(barring your diet is on point) it's your call!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I agree w/your cycle... But I'd run the Deca at 350-400mgs per wk... And AI(dex at .25 to start pull bloods at 6 wk mark and see if any adjustments need to be made)...

HCG? I didn't see that... Run it 250iu e3.5d(2x wkly) and your diet will dictate your success! You can cut or bulk on these compounds(barring your diet is on point) it's your call!
    Thanks a ton for the advice and response. All the suggestions here make sense. Now I can order everything at once and be ready to go.

James

Thread Information